This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Jamaica Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Jamaica Discussion

3428 days 5 hours ago
thewinner
3428 days 5 hours ago
Archerskyfire
3428 days 5 hours ago
TheEclipse
Team DANA.
3428 days 5 hours ago
thewinner
Annotto:
Bates (Batagalia)
Jacob (BigBrother_78)
Luis (_Adidas_)
Blake (Blake18)
Matt (bearclaw78)
Brady (bradyspaulding16)
Dana (TotsTrashy)
Max (maxcrosby2419)

Montego:
Cam (Wiseman)
Drew (sosyomomma)
Daniel (DanielzSnooz)
Corinne (CorinneKaplan4460)
RJ (RealChance)
Paul (Survivorgame1)
Anthony (Bones0227)
Dan (Duke)

I'll do a short cast assessment later tonight.
3428 days 5 hours ago
thewinner
First confessional of the season.

Brady Confessional:
Ugh I got stupid Dana on my tribe we had a feud in a survivor group game and I still don't like her so guess who's first out Dana right now I'm trying to get a 5 person alliance of Bear Jacob Max And Bates cause there all stupid noobs and can't picture them turning on me lol so hopefully I can get that retard out of here cause she's a stupid big know it all.
3428 days 4 hours ago
TheEclipse
I honestly hope to god that Brady gets pre-merged. He hates me with a passion. And he's going against queen Dana.
3428 days 4 hours ago
Chris1080
3428 days 3 hours ago
thewinner
Corrine Confessional:

So Paul decided to make an alliance with Cam, Drew, Daniel & Myself. I find it solid, but Daniel and Cam haven't responded yet. So I immediatley decided I want final 3 with Paul and Drew. Anthony also asked for an alliance but I decided Im gonna make him keep it secret so I can just have like a final 2 deal with him. My strategy is to be in the majority and win challenges and stay under the radar until jury phase. THEN IM BEASTING MY STRATEGY.
3427 days 7 hours ago
preznewton44
God having a person named Cam in this series is going to be so confusing.
3427 days 7 hours ago
thewinner
This season feels like it is going to flop.
3427 days 7 hours ago
thewinner
Cast assessment time.
3427 days 7 hours ago
thewinner
Bates (Batagalia):

I mainly casted him because he applied for season 5 and was denied, so I wanted to give him a chance. I don't know much about him, I just hope he's active.
3427 days 7 hours ago
thewinner
Jacob (BigBrother_78):

He also applied for season 5.  He seems to be playing like 50 games at once so I doubt he'll be invested in ours. Hopefully he proves me wrong.
3427 days 7 hours ago
thewinner
Luis (_Adidas_)

Luis is a high level with a good track record with group games. Looking for big things out of him and early signs are pointed towards him being a big player.
3427 days 7 hours ago
thewinner
Blake (Blake18):

I don't know much about him but he was very enthusiastic about playing.
3427 days 7 hours ago
thewinner
Matt (bearclaw678):

Matt is promising big things and I hope he delivers.  He is very young so I hope he isn't immature.  Matt could be this season's villain I think.

open group

WPF's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!