This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Faroe Islands Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Faroe Islands..

3405 days 1 hour ago
thewinner
Cast reveal is tonight! The sweepstakes will be posted after the cast is revealed.
3404 days 23 hours ago
JMez2612
What happens if I win again?
3404 days 23 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
you could give the ticket to me ;)
3404 days 19 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
I want to bet on Mel
3404 days 18 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
JERA
3404 days 18 hours ago
JMez2612
I want to bet on Hudson
3404 days 18 hours ago
thewinner
y'all chill the sweepstakes will be posted in a little bit
3404 days 18 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Good luck with Martha Speaks...
3404 days 18 hours ago
thewinner
I will do a short cast assessment either tonight or tomorrow
3404 days 17 hours ago
thewinner
Cast assessment time.

Hanusará:
Mel (me2013)
Jeremy (wuau)
Amanda (domarco15 / domarco13)
Nhulse19
Hudson (rapidsmartypants)
Mario (trist)
Julio (KarateBoots)
Aria (sportygirl22)

Skipá:
Thea (MarthaSpeaks)
Sim (SomebodyAwesome)
Jonna
Joe (TheJoe)
Jera (XxHeroxX)
AlaskanFireDragon
Scott (byp123)
Gregory (DryIceBros)
3404 days 17 hours ago
preznewton44
I'm excited for this season.  Everyone knows I only pay attention to odd-numbered, cold weather seasons.
3404 days 17 hours ago
thewinner
Mel (me2013) - A high level that will enter the group as a big threat. Our series has seen many high levels blow off the game, however. Hoping that is not the case here.

Jeremy (wuau) - Don't know much about him. He originally applied to season 5 but was rejected. If he's active, I'm happy.

Amanda (domarco15) - Someone I'm excited to see play, but I don't know too much about her. Never played with her before. Her "real" account is banned so hopefully she gets it back and doesn't have to play as a white leve.

Nhulse19 - Oh boy, am I excited to see him play. You guys probably have never heard of him, but that's ok. He hasn't played a group game in about two years (since Smiley's HvV), so he's definitely an old school player. Expect him to be underestimated and expect him to go far ... if he is able to remain active enough.
3404 days 17 hours ago
thewinner
Hudson (rapidsmartypants) - Applied for Jamaica but was cut at the last minute in favor of Luis' late application. A solid player, I think. I don't have much confidence in him to win, though.

Mario (trist) - I think he'll be a wildcard in the game. I don't know what to expect, but I have a good feeling about him.

Julio (KarateBoots) - Really excited for this white level to play in his first game. He has showed a ton of enthusiasm to play, and I'm hoping to be impressed by him.

Aria (sportygirl22) - I don't think she's a huge player in the group game scene, but she's very good. I played with her a couple years ago in a few games and she was always a big threat.
3404 days 17 hours ago
thewinner
Thea (MarthaSpeaks) - RyJam's comment leads me to believe she'll be a dud. But let's be honest, she was cast for gender diversity after the sausagefests that were Polynesia and Jamaica. We actually have 5/16 girls this season! Kinda almost even!
3404 days 17 hours ago
thewinner
Sim (SomebodyAwesome) - A very good player from what I've seen. I just hope our game is a high priority for him.

Jonna - Like a few others, seems to just be getting started in the group game scene. Don't know what to expect.

Joe (TheJoe) - HEY HEY GOOD TIMES JUST WALKED IN. I don't know much about Joe's gameplay, but he's really funny. He could play a Mickle-esque role this season.
3404 days 17 hours ago
thewinner
Jera (XxHeroxX) - Very excited to see her play! A real contender to win, I think. Seems like she'll care about the game a lot.

AlaskanFireDragon - Similar to Mel - a high level that can be great if the effort is there. I just don't know if it will.

Scott (byp123) - I think Scott will be a big-time player. I don't think he's very well known, but I think he could be really underrated. Expecting big things.

Gregory (DryIceBros) - Applied for both seasons 5 and 6. I expect him to be active, but not much else, honestly. Seems to play in a ton of games at a time.

open group

WPF's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!