This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: All Stars Discussion

Topic » Survivor: All Stars..

3311 days 13 hours ago
OldNewz
Everyone who makes the end feels like they deserve to win and so did i.
cole is a friend and i'm happy for him. I think he did play a good game.
I'm more pissed that i couldn't win after making finals twice and that im still at 3 wins after a year
3311 days 13 hours ago
J0K3R
Newz is beast.
3311 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
@Newz 3 wins in a year is pretty good and 2 finals in a row is great. I feel like youre complaining for no reason. Usually when people have their "bad streaks" they will leave pre-merge many times in a row. This is not a bad streak. By anyone else's standards, it's a hot streak and if you consider it a bad streak, you don't have the mentality for a competition like this.
3311 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
@jimbo
i'm not saying its a bad streak.
I just have the mentality of "either you win or you don't" and being so close to winning twice, it leaves me annoyed that i just can't get my fourth win and it makes me want it even more.
3311 days 12 hours ago
OldNewz
And i said the "i'm more pissed" part to expain that im not mad that cole won, but that i couldn't get win after wanting the fourth win alot
3311 days 11 hours ago
sahmosean
oh ok

open group

WPF's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!