This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Caicos Islands Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Caicos Islands..

2903 days 4 hours ago
brandonrichie
The Kew tribe is STACKED.

John is honestly one of the BEST players I've ever had the pleasure of competing against. He is a hero in every sense of the word, but he has enough of a backbone to get done what he needs to get done.

Dino will be absolutely amazing if he keeps his big mouth closed. It could get him in a lot of trouble. He's like an offbrand version of brandonrichie, honestly.
2903 days 4 hours ago
brandonrichie
Little Liam is going to be a flop this season. You NEVER want to try and be a mastermind if you don't know what the hell you're doing. This kid is not winning. He's obviously not going to be articulate enough to get much of anything done on his own. If anything he'll be brought to FTC as a goat. I could see that, honestly. But even if he makes it to the end, I think that he would make the same mistake that I did when I first started group gaming: taking credit for things that he didn't do. He's going to step in front of the jury and make a complete FOOL of himself, ruining any chances he has of winning. I honestly think it's impossible for him to win. You guys have me on record saying this!
2903 days 3 hours ago
sahmosean
FUCK
2902 days 12 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
I'm excited to watch John! I've never had the pleasure of playing with him or even watching him from a VL xD
2902 days 9 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Bambarra loses the first challenge! Incredible Incredible Incredible
2902 days 9 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Eoin Confessional:

I destroyed the competition after I started trying, I literally Aubrey'd the challenge and I am quite confident had my tribe not had me they would have been sitting at tribal, am I going to say that to my tribe?
No.
Why?
Because I have social awareness.
Who does not have social awareness?
Tim.

I'm not saying Tim is going home tonight but Tim has already made it clear that he will not win the game for being the annoying one on day 1, Tim has burnt bridges with all three tribes now so when there is a swap Tim will be targetted due to the fact he's an easy vote for one side to have a consensus on and if he made it to the end, nobody would want to vote Tim. Tim has did the impossible and made it impossible to win survivor in any possible situation. I threw a few shady comments at Tim however, none of them were mean and he congratulated me when  I scored so they were effective in creating distaste towards Tim without making me look like the guy who just attacks everyone.

As for my own tribe, I feel comfortable after the challenge, I think even if we lost today I would have been safe as I clearly am the best at competitions on my tribe, that isn't even delusion either, I'm not saying I will win every competition in this game but for now I have proven my worth.

As for my strategical and social game, the only person who approached me was BeastBoy, it was a generic conversation so I'm assuming he had it with everyone and we made a deal. I have no majority alliance as of yet but I plan to align with beastboy and someone else, to make a 3 person alliance and then ask them if they'd like to invite anyone else in, this way if they have a friend on the tribe who I am unaware of I don't need to worry about them leaking to this friend as they will suggest for the friend to join the alliance and we can work as a 4. But as usual in Survivor 3 tribe alliances rarely last and at this point I plan just to have an alliance to make it to the swap and no more, then the dynamics shift and I can evolve the alliance or else change my allegiance.

So basically a lot of this confessional is speculative nonsense, that is my thoughts...so enjoy!
2902 days 9 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Vivian (ccwagu) Confessional:

My thoughts on Tim?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CGxdfhpWwAAVyYD.jpg

I really hope Bambarra sends him home first, I cannot stand having to deal with him for two games in a row!
(Sorry, I don't usually sound like this... I just cannot stand playing with Tim. He's extremely pestering and always gets into fights with literally everyone about anything. I'm just praying that Bambarra sees this too!)
2902 days 9 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Christian (Christian_) Confessional:

Well that's unfortunate. We started off with a brief lead, but couldn't get the momentum back in our favor. But oh well, we'd have to go to tribal eventually and I guess now is as good of a time as any.

Being a white level in a group game has its disadvantages and it's advantages. Disadvantage is obviously I can't talk to anyone via mails unless they make an effort to friend me back. Fortunately for me, all of my tribe did that except for Tim. To me, this shows that he was either

1) Not interested in having me as an ally
2) Too apathetic to care about that before the challenge started

As much as the communication barrier is an issue, it's just a weakness. Everyone has them. Whether it being old, fat, slow, dumb, no one is perfect. The trick is to embrace my weakness, and rather than let it run my game, turn it into a strength to where I can use it to further myself, which is what I intend to do.

First thing though is connections. I can't allow myself to be the easy "white level noob" first boot, so I need to make these people want to keep me. By talking to Liam about our lives, and managing to show up with Ashley and Tim to the challenge today, I think I did as well as I could. Now I just need to keep talking to them and my other tribe mates, and hopefully everything will work out splendid.

My current plan is to just play the "mindless, happy follower" card. By letting Tim take charge and directly suggesting all the potential targets, as long as I just send in a "Sounds good :)" no one will think I'm worth taking out. So hopefully by just showing up, consulting the power of positivity, and letting the other's egos battle it out, I should be in a good spot, not great, but good. And due to the extreme apathy for what goes on in the pre-merge phase of the game when it comes to the Final Tribal Council, I'm not interested in trying to show everyone what an impressive strategist and intellectual giant I am. I'm just trying to show people "Hey, I'm a loyal dude, and a good number. Why vote for me?"
2902 days 9 hours ago
DBWs
2902 days 9 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Tim is already channeling the god Sackeshi, can't wait to see his thoughts as the game progresses
2902 days 9 hours ago
aceman509
Damn dude I go and pick Tim to win but turns out he is a total lunatic. Let's see what happens
2902 days 9 hours ago
Nt888
Tim is a huge surprise totally thought he would be boring but boy was I wrong
2902 days 9 hours ago
DBWs
I think Christian will play well but because he is a white level even if he gets to the end they might

A.) Not believe he did well/not take him seriously
B.) Subconsciously not want him to win cuz that would mean they lost to a white level

But I'm rooting for him too, gotta love the underdogs
2902 days 9 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Kew is gonna dominate tbf
2902 days 9 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
Okay Tim isn't amazing. I know him and he's not a funny character, he's a boring character who is a lunatic and just tries to be a villain.

open group

WPF's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!