This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Caicos Islands Discussion

Topic » Survivor: Caicos Islands..

2897 days 3 hours ago
DBWs
The only thing that makes sense is that Christian is Chris Angel.
2897 days 3 hours ago
Maladus1
But Christian isn't Chris. Chris > Christian
2897 days ago
sahmosean
YES CHRISTIAN STAYED
2897 days ago
thewinner
#DanMoves Confessional

*face palms*
stupid! stupid! stupid! Why did you keep him in this game! Ugh! He just needs to win 1 more immunity challenge, and I can kiss my first survivor win goodbye. You know what, tomorrow at the final challenge, I'm gonna fight my fuc*ing hardest! Can't let that guy win his 5th immunity. Me and Dustin just solidified a F2 Deal, that only leaves Aj, and I sadly vote for him. With the final tribal council soon coming, I think I might just do a little jury checking here if I make f2:
Vivian-Don't know if she's still pissed at me for voting for her, not much of a relationship build.
Ashley-Never talked to her
Tim-My FAM! <3 I know he's gonna vote for me no matter what!
Jake-Hopefully will respect my move on turning the tables on him
Liam-Same as Jake, but technically wasn't my fault(Christian)
Justin-Really pissed at me for voting him off, not sure if he still would like to vote for me to win :/
John-Had a little somethin somethin, was gonna keep him, if Aj hadn't frigging flip and voted him instead of Christian.

Overall I know I have a chance of winning this game, of all the obstacles I've been through, I made it to F4, if I get voted out, I'm just happy that I made it this far :)

P.S. I vote for Aj, just to clarify that...
2897 days ago
sahmosean
I want danmoves and Christian final 2 but I know that Dustins in final 2 probably
2897 days ago
_ivyyy_445
YES CHRISTIAN
2896 days 19 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
After reading Christian's confessionals, I too, am now a Christian. There must be a God, because this guy is the true Messiah.
2896 days 19 hours ago
haycsclair
Lol, Rhys.
2896 days 19 hours ago
haycsclair
Well Christian is very "rootable". ;-)
2896 days 17 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Go Christian
2896 days 6 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
ROFL Rhys, please. Jozea is the true messiah.

Fr tho, #DanMoves w/ the winners edit in his confessional is pretty slick.

Christian's entire gameplay is a winner's edit in itself though
2896 days 6 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Christian Cochran Confessional:

One more challenge. That's it. Last vote already resulted in me losing a potential jury vote at the end (IM BITTER AND IM STAYING BITTER-Daniel) so it's important I try not to piss anyone else off, but at the same time, I want immunity. To come so close, only to get cut right now, would probably crush what little soul I haven't sold to Satan yet.

I've managed to surprise myself with the challenges this season, yet still, those doubts linger. I just need to go out there and give it my all because that's all I really can do. I've wanted to prove to myself I can do this for the longest time, and now, I'm only one challenge away from that.

The war is almost over. One more battle, one more execution, then if I survive, I stand before the jury to be judged for my actions. And no matter how bitter or angry they may be towards me right now, I'd rather be alive and being torn apart verbally, then metaphorically have my head chopped off, so let's try to prevent that from happening, shall we?
2896 days 6 hours ago
haycsclair
I hope Christian wins.
2896 days 3 hours ago
DBWs
Dustin definitely presented his case well, he could've beaten some people maybe but no way he beats Christian.
2896 days 3 hours ago
sahmosean
Holy shit this FTC is actually making it seem like a tossup though

If Dustin wins I'm fucking finished

open group

WPF's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!