This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Scenario 4: It can only get worse

Topic » Scenario 4: It can only get..

4204 days 14 hours ago
KarmaArrived
I luv you though
4204 days 14 hours ago
KarmaArrived
*walks towards trucks*
4204 days 14 hours ago
KarmaArrived
I'll be back
(real time I have to go so bye)
4204 days 14 hours ago
ottomanbg3
It's sad... Where's Mark and Nick? (friends)  Oh yeah... they died...
4204 days 13 hours ago
KarmaArrived
*walks around gas station*
4204 days 13 hours ago
minidude13
(We went to the grocerie store last time, not the gas station)
4204 days 12 hours ago
KarmaArrived
(exactly, I am getting fuel)
4203 days 16 hours ago
minidude13
(Okay)
4203 days 13 hours ago
jimmy1661
(okay im back everybody, i block melanie's multi and am gonna end this scenario now, the next will be up i a few hours when Mikey comes online)

(while the group was off getting supplies the base got over-run with zombies and Trevor and Tasty were killed) (because they have been inactive)

(the group decides that the should stay on the road from now on, they grab some vehicles and left town)

(scenario 4 ends)
4203 days 13 hours ago
jimmy1661
(not many people sent votes in for immunity so tied on 2 votes each is sawfan and nick) (both of you will decide who will live and who will die in the next scenario)
4203 days 13 hours ago
jimmy1661
(total votes for death nick on 75%, blackout on 37.5%, firetruck on 25% and tied on 12.5% is mini, pinky, skittle, sawfan, and idol)

(becuase sawfan and nick have immunity, blackout and firetruck are up and based on least active out of the tied people pinky and idol will be up for death as well)
4203 days 13 hours ago
minidude13
lol why are the actives getting nommed thats pretty dumb you should do a massive zombie overrun where actives (and the next deaths) die
4203 days 13 hours ago
minidude13
Oh and apply for my very first group game guys!
http://www.tengaged.com/group/5443

open group

Zombie survivor Apps open for season 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!