This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Scenario 2: conclusion

Topic » Scenario 2: conclusion

4110 days 16 hours ago
jimmy1661
(group 2 hears bells at a church nearby, they decide to go investigate it incase it is the rest of their group, or other survivors, as the head to the church Bex is bitten on the leg by a zombie DJ, shoots Bex so she won't become a zombie) they continue to the church to find it surounded by zombies, but can see their group on top of the tower)

on the tower, Tiffany goes to wake up Yolo but he doesn't wake up, they find an empty case of pills next to him and realise he has killed himself, Mini sees the group up on a hill, they make some molotov's and start burning the zombies below, suddenly Yolo gets up as a zombie and starts eating Rocky, Jake shots both of them, the group makes their way down the tower using some rope and begin fighting their way through the zombies, group 2 comes down to help them,  during the crossfire, Taylor accidently shoots Jason's uncle killing him, the rest of the group manages to get out alive, along the road they see a very high fence, they realise they have found an army base that looks abandoned, they decide to check it out) end of scenario 2
4110 days 16 hours ago
jimmy1661
the immunity goes to Karma on 5 votes and mini on 3

the votes for death are in glinda and dawson are up with 37.5% of the votes and cool is up with 12.5% of the votes, because bex was the other who was voted for and is dead now based on activity bigbrother06 is also nommed.

karma and mini will be messaged later with who out of glinda,dawson, cool and bigbro they would like to save and like to kill
4110 days 16 hours ago
jimmy1661
i will put scenario 3 up in a few hours
4110 days 15 hours ago
minidude13
That was cool :)
4110 days 14 hours ago
jimmy1661
thanks, mikey normally does story but i had to quickly make it myself coz his internet is down
4110 days 14 hours ago
minidude13
Well that is actually pretty good :)
4110 days 4 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Gosh pls save my life!
4109 days 15 hours ago
Scarelet
Aknoledged
4109 days 15 hours ago
minidude13
When does Scenario 3 start?
4109 days 10 hours ago
Glinda
dam i'm a goner

open group

Zombie survivor Apps open for season 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!