This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Scenario 3: Cold Nights

Topic » Scenario 3: Cold Nights

4089 days 17 hours ago
jimmy1661
(jason volunteers to throw the head outside when he opens the door he is dragged out by a group of zombies and killed, Taylor screams we have to get out of here, the group smash a window on the other side and climb out of it, everybody escapes except zach who stays behind to let the rest escape, the group heads down the road to a petrol station where they set up camp inside, the group mourns the loss but soon realise somebody else has already set up camp in the petrol station)

end of scenario 3.
4089 days 17 hours ago
jimmy1661
congrats on making it to the final 6, this season was shorter due to inactive people and delays but thanks for sticking around for it, because it is the final 6 now (because tuter was inactive) the last poll didn't matter but the immunity does because the two people with immunity have a gaunteed spot in the final four and a chance to continue in season 3
4089 days 17 hours ago
jimmy1661
just for referance scarelet and warthhogs had the most votes in the poll with 37.5% of the votes, karmaarrived and tuter had 12.5% and minidude had none.

but who wins immunity is what really matters.
4089 days 17 hours ago
jimmy1661
the first winner of immunity with 3 votes and is in the final 4 is..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Scarelet
4089 days 17 hours ago
jimmy1661
the second winner of immunity with two votes and is in the final 4 is..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Warthhogs
4089 days 17 hours ago
jimmy1661
congrats scarelet and warthhogs, when i put up the next scenario i will give you guys a random selection of two players from karma, mini, cool and glinda. out of those two you will tell me who you would like to join you in the final 4 and who you would like to get killed of.

you can use it in two ways: 1 being saving who you think deserves it more or 2 killing who is a bigger threat.

the next scenario will be up about 12 hours or so.
4089 days 10 hours ago
Warthhogs
So, do I vote right now?
4089 days 7 hours ago
Warthhogs
Nvm

open group

Zombie survivor Apps open for season 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!