This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

First Tribal Council

Topic » First Tribal Council

4200 days 15 hours ago
lukonia
Welcome all to tribal council.

Please grab a torch and dip it into the fire.  In this game, the fire represents your life.  When it is extinguished, so to is your time in the game.

Congratulations to Kirstir and TDO88 who have immunity at this first tribal council.  Well done on completing what many thought to be a very difficult challenge.  Many gave up.

Please send through your votes.  Remember you are writing the name of a person you wish to see removed from the game.  Anybody not sending through a vote will incur a self-vote.

You have 12 hours to send in your votes.
4200 days 15 hours ago
lukonia
Questions:

Kirstir & TDO - How do you feel knowing you are safe from vote this eveing and how important do you think having immunity is?

CrazyLocoBeast - How does it feel to have come so close to winning immunity but to have missed out?

Everyone Else - Is anybody nervous or worried about this first vote?  Why did you all give up on the challenge?

Please post answers below
4200 days 15 hours ago
TDO88
I feel great knowing I'm safe and it's very important to have immunity!
4200 days 15 hours ago
Kirstir
Umm I feel kinda horrible actually.
4200 days 15 hours ago
CrazyLocoBeast
CrazyLocoBeast - How does it feel to have come so close to winning immunity but to have missed out?

It really sucks but, I do hope I am not voted out first
4200 days 15 hours ago
lukonia
Kirstir - why do you feel horrible?

TDO88, Kirstir & CrazyLocoBeast - Do you think being the only people to submit the challenge puts a target on your backs?
4200 days 15 hours ago
Kirstir
I feel horrible because I don't deserve it I have to do something. Crazy helped me on this challenge and I couldn't help him. I'm sorry and I'm making something right. *hands Crazy Immunity necklace* If I go home then oh well. I kept my standards.
4200 days 15 hours ago
TDO88
Yes it does, because it shows I'm strong
4200 days 15 hours ago
Kirstir
And yes i now feel very unsafe.
4200 days 15 hours ago
halcyon
"Is anybody nervous or worried about this first vote?  Why did you all give up on the challenge?"

Very nervous! It's the first vote so things are really unpredictable. I just wanna wish everyone good luck and happy voting!
4200 days 15 hours ago
Kirstir
I agree with halc. on a side note can everyone mail me or friend me so i can mail them?
4200 days 14 hours ago
lukonia
Do you think there are any alliances yet?
4200 days 14 hours ago
Kirstir
ummm no not really
4200 days 14 hours ago
CrazyLocoBeast
TDO88, Kirstir & CrazyLocoBeast - Do you think being the only people to submit the challenge puts a target on your backs?

I do think it puts a huge target on our backs some people gave up because it was to hard and it might show them that we are stronger
4200 days 14 hours ago
lukonia
5/16 votes recieved
4200 days 14 hours ago
TDO88
Sweet

open group

Lukonia's Survivor - Island of the Dogs

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!