This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SF Night 3 - Tribal Council #1 (Fluvetin)

Topic » SF Night 3 - Tribal Council #1..

3642 days 13 hours ago
bwburke94
Welcome to your first Tribal Council. Please grab a torch. In this game, fire represents your life. Once it's gone, so are you.

Mail your votes to Bowling and I by 10PM EDT / 7PM PDT. Dewott has individual immunity and cannot be voted out. If you do not vote, you will receive a self-vote. If you self-vote three times consecutively, you will be evacuated from the game. (Because Vaporeon/Tigger has no way of contacting me due to his Tengaged ban, he will instead have his vote negated.)

PYN for a question.
3642 days 13 hours ago
bwburke94
(Vaporeon is on the other tribe, just making the rule clear for him)
3642 days 11 hours ago
Giraffez
yo
3642 days 11 hours ago
Dinosauro27
here
3642 days 10 hours ago
bwburke94
Girafarig - How does losing the first immunity challenge affect your strategy?

Luxio - Is it too early to plan for the switch/merge, considering the game's just started?
3642 days 9 hours ago
BBobsessor
question plss
3642 days 9 hours ago
Giraffez
it actualy doesn't all that much
3642 days 7 hours ago
bwburke94
Dragonair - What are you basing your vote on tonight?
3642 days 7 hours ago
bwburke94
2/10 votes received
3642 days 5 hours ago
bowling4fun
As i dont have votes #awks
3642 days 5 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Here
3642 days 5 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Luxio - Is it too early to plan for the switch/merge, considering the game's just started?

You always have to have plans in this game.
3642 days 5 hours ago
Dinosauro27
PM me the vote
3642 days 5 hours ago
zh1999
I'm not bullshitting with you guys, I just got home from the hospital from a severe allergic reaction and I know I wasn't active but please give Sunflora another chance. I don't intend for this to be a sob story but please consider it when you vote.
3641 days 21 hours ago
Guigi
mee
3641 days 20 hours ago
BBobsessor
Dragonair - What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Definitely on the challenge. I mean, I was perfectly prepared to receive the torch and to do my part in the challenge, but of course some certain people didn't do their part.

If we can't have a good communication between us and enough activity, then we can barely call ourselves a tribe.

open group

Pokemon Survivor (2011-2013)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!