This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

One Tree Hill S7 Ep. 1: "London Lights"

Topic » One Tree Hill S7 Ep. 1:..

2726 days 13 hours ago
Logie56
*Tristan gets a milkshake to go for Kass and pays the bill, he walks out to his car and drives to Kass's place*

(I want one now, damn it)
2726 days 13 hours ago
Piddu
You know..
2726 days 13 hours ago
Maya10
(When i just got milkshake from mcds -slurp-)

-gets out, lock the door and goes to the living room-
2726 days 13 hours ago
KingGeek
*realizes what he's hinting about and nods*
Oh that.. no, I'm pretty sure he doesn't know.
2726 days 13 hours ago
amylou8251
(Jealous)
2726 days 13 hours ago
Piddu
I mean he has to suspect something? What's he think we're actually doing when we say we're working overtime without him?
2726 days 13 hours ago
Logie56
*Tristan gets out of the car and walks up to Kass's front door with the milkshake, knocking*
2726 days 13 hours ago
Maya10
Looks, walks over and open the door- hey -smiled-
2726 days 13 hours ago
KingGeek
I don't know, financial stuff I assume? But anyways you do know sooner or later we're going to have tell people, right?
2726 days 13 hours ago
Logie56
Tristan: Hey. *he smiles and hands her the milkshake*
2726 days 13 hours ago
Maya10
Takes it-
Thanks -kisses him- make yourself at home, im gonna used the washroom
-smiled goes and settle my drink down on the kitchen counter. Goes to the bathroom-
2726 days 13 hours ago
Piddu
*Jake leans against the table*
Yeah but I don't know. Julie, Jason, Becca and half the town is always wanting to intrude in my personal life and give me advice and other stupid things. Plus how would Ren react? With Anna being pregnant and all.
2726 days 13 hours ago
KingGeek
*nods*
Yeah, you're right. I guess we'll tell everyone.. eventually, when the time is right.
2726 days 13 hours ago
Logie56
*Tristan closes the door behind him as he enters. He begins to explore around a bit. He eventually comes acrossed a locked door and looks at it, curiously*
2726 days 13 hours ago
Maya10
-splash water on my face, dab it dry-

open group

One Tree Hill: Season 7

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!