This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Ardennes Discussion

Topic » Ardennes Discussion

3222 days 1 hour ago
3221 days 23 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I wanna root for Lindsey since it seems like the other two are a duo which makes Lindsey the underdog and I always root for them
3221 days 20 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
RIP Leah ;-;

comment here! Let your opinion on BB17 be known :P

http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Number1SurvivorFan/6621788/survey-who-are-you-rooting-for
3221 days 8 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
OMG that Jett leaving shit annoys the hell out of me as a competitor!

Like I understand that irl stuff does need to take priority and you need to worry about that stuff but like for real your just gonna leave and not come back until Sunday and just leave your game up in the air, like as a competitor and someone who has fought hard in three of Leli's seasons that shit pisses me off, like you've worked hard to make Final 3 so don't just stop trying now no matter what placements you get. Work for the win! Honestly at this point I hope Lindsey and Jeremy make Final 2 because they deserve it after that shit from Jett, like on some real shit!

Seriously if either one of Lindsey or Jeremy takes him to the final 2 then I will lose a lot of respect for them as players because that's just weak as shit to do, like seriously #RantOver
3221 days 5 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
omg! I know of the game that Leah talked about in her after show interview! It was TheLogic's Cook Islands.  I was a robbed pre-merger that season (RIP me ;-;).  Leah won that season, she ran the entire game pretty much (except one vote where she ended up in the minority, but she got back into the majority after that).
3220 days 22 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
It's a given that Jett will make it to the FTC, everyone would choose an easy win over a hard and uncertain win and as infuriating as it is to us, it's a smart move that makes sense. :/

However, I haven't followed the game much so I'm not sure on what the past relationships look like, so what I said is purely based on the way I see it.
3220 days 13 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
I completely agree with Ollie. If you know that your schedule is going to prevent you from seeing out the game from start to finish, don't play. Simple as that.

Or find a way to play. It's not that hard tbh.
3220 days 13 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Like for e.g. I played the entire season of Mana's Virtual Survivor Azores off my phone because my laptop broke down literally the day before it started. You find a way to make it work.
3220 days 12 hours ago
Leli14
Jett didn't know he had to leave just to clarify :-)

But now that Lindsey has won Immunity, I'm curious to see if she has what it takes to make the cutthroat decision of taking out active Jeremy to go to the end with Jett who won't be back until Sunday.
3220 days 10 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
Well I guess that's fair enough, I still think that I would try to find a way to post before Sunday.

Hmmm, it's a tough decision for sure. I guess it depends on how the jury perceives her. I wonder if she has a good chance at beating either Jeremy or Jett?
3220 days 7 hours ago
Leli14
I think she would win against Jett.

Between her and Jeremy it's a toss up. I think it really depends on what Jeremy would have to say at FTC. Lindsey and Jeremy played very similar games.
3220 days 1 hour ago
Leli14
And then there were two!

Jeremy becomes the final jury members, after putting in great effort in the season! Had he got that tie-breaker question right in the final Immunity Challenge, I'm pretty sure he would have taken Jett and won the game.

But now we have a Lindsey vs. Jett final two!

I think Lindsey is the favorite going in, but Jett also has a great underdog story going for him. He needs to put in really good work if he wants to take this home, seeing as I don't think he has a ton of friends on that jury.  But then again... You only need to convince three people to vote for you and we have a tie.... :-)
3220 days 1 hour ago
I predicted Lindsey would win since like...final 5. I'm pretty sure it's gonna happen, and these jurors are kinda getting annoying. They won't set up a time for an interview. It should be in the rules next season that you're required to do an interview, because I'm starting to get fed up.
3220 days ago
MrPokeguy9
Lindsey vs Jett......well I mean i guess we can congratulate Lindsey on the win now then. I mean it's obvious she is going to win

However the fact she took Jett to the final 2 completely makes me lose respect for her as a player, I mean you just got an easy win, like that's some weak arse shit and to me makes her look like a weak, cowardly player and I don't care if she wins and gloats about it because she got an easy win. If she's wants a proper win then maybe going against the best of the best to prove your worth and gain more respect

Also I know after reunion she will see this and I don't care, it's my opinion as a viewer watching the game so whatever people or players wanna say, I'm allowed my (pretty much correct) opinion
3220 days ago
I have to disagree with Ollie. She didn't come into the game to fucking fight with dignity. She came to win. I like how she played the Cierra card again. She didn't apply for the game to be second place, she wants to be the sole survivor. She will easily win over Jett point blank period. I'm proud of the move, it shows her dominance and smarts.

open group

Leli's Viewer's Lounge (Kyushu)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!