This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kyushu Discussion

Topic » Kyushu Discussion

3198 days 6 hours ago
NJKoda1998
^^^^^
3198 days 2 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Damn Leanna got the boot

I mean im glad Rob stayed but i didn't think Leanna was gonna go, guess this game is getting juicy now :D
3198 days 1 hour ago
MrPokeguy9
YAY MERGE!

Time for another Leli rundown of the merge tribe, i wanna see your view on the merge Leli :)
3198 days ago
Number1SurvivorFan
yeah, Leli, I'm excited to see what you have to say!
3197 days ago
MrPokeguy9
Adrianna won immunity which is good cause one of my favs is still here!

Still hoping that Adrianna, Nikki, Paul, Syd and Mariah form this all girls alliance that just slays the game, let's see what happens at tribal lol
3196 days 22 hours ago
Emotion
Im really loving this merge tribe, so far my three favorites, Adrianna, Nikki and Stephen are still going strong. Im excited to see what happens next!
3196 days 21 hours ago
Emotion
"If you saw me in real life you'd know I am a physical threat. I'm 6'6 and built like a chimney. A very muscular chimney. But in this game it's you win some and you lose some, you know?"

Oh my god...
3196 days 14 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
LMAO BEST QUOTE EVER!
3196 days 10 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Personally this will probably be my favorite quote forever:

"I WORKED MY TUBBY FAT CHEETO FINGERS HELLA HARD TO GET WHERE I AM TODAY AND I DESERVE TO STAY IN THIS GAME" -Timster (Bingo's Survivor Mates .vs. Maverick)

i laughed at this for a good 20 minutes probably when he said it
3196 days 9 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
That is a good quote however for this series I feel like Rhys quote is pretty good

Also I'm gonna be really upset if Brovivors start to dominant this season......because for me I hate the fact that now even in group games we have premades and by that I mean a big group of people who will join together, not duos because that's only two people and it rarely happens when a duo can come in being known and control

I don't know, I mean I know some of the brovivors are my friends however to me it just feels like an unfair advantage, I may just be over analysing it but that's how I see it

Still rooting for Paul, Adrianna, Syd, Nikki and Mariah
3196 days 8 hours ago
Leli14
Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the "Brovivors", because even though they don't join game together like a traditional pre-made, they're still a large group of good players who will always align.

I'd say the "Brovivors" this season are not that close, but AJ kind of forced them together by blowing up post-vote off, and made them a force to be reckoned with.

Right now the anti-brovivors have the numbers, since Ryan left last round, but the problem is no one except Nikki, Stephen and Adrianna have a clear idea of who is anti-Brovivor and who isn't. So that might end up being the Brovivors saving grace, that the anti-Brovivors doesn't fully trust each other, and doesn't know who are Broviors-supporters.
3196 days 8 hours ago
Leli14
MrPokeguy9
Time for another Leli rundown of the merge tribe, i wanna see your view on the merge Leli :)
--
I will do that today :)
3196 days 1 hour ago
MrPokeguy9
YAY FOR LELI RUNDOWN!

Also tonight just proved my point with Rhys staying and Nikki going

My rankings at this point
1. Paul
2. Adrianna
3. Rob
4. Sydney
5. Stephen
6. Julian
7. Rhys
8. Ben

Honestly I love Julian and Rhys are people and outside this game but the second they become the brovivors alliance.....nah sorry it's just a slap in the face to gameplay for me
3196 days ago
Leli14
You forgot Mariah :-)
3195 days 20 hours ago
OldNewz
Honestly, i'm tired of people putting the target on our backs just because we're part of the brovivor group. There are 20+ people in the group, so unless i love everyone in the group, i'm obviously not going to align with everyone.

The way i see it is that it's the same as if you run into a friend in a game, of course your most likely going to align.

open group

Leli's Viewer's Lounge (Kyushu)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!