This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kyushu Discussion

Topic » Kyushu Discussion

3198 days 10 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Number1, Idrc if you 'disagree' but the fact that he's allowed both Ben and Rhys make it to the end shows that he doesn't deserve to win at this point. He has no reason to win either, the only way he will win is if the Jurors are bitter. Yes your opinion was biased so don't shoot mine down for expressing my disappointment for Rob's game when he's been disappointed in others who have done the same as him in the past.
3198 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
I mean the problem with taking rhys to the end is that he can really charm the jury and can get tons of votes.
3198 days 6 hours ago
LockerAmi
I definitely want Rob to win this thing
3198 days 5 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
I mean at this point for me, my saving grace this season is Rob, he needs to win or else this season would be disappointing for me

I mean this Final 4 is a strong final 4 however looking at who is in it, it is a very generatic final 4, I mean nothing really surprising or amazing about it tbh
3197 days 23 hours ago
Emotion
Rhys won, case closed *leaves*
3197 days 21 hours ago
OldNewz
I think this FTC will all come down to FTC performance. I wouldn't say that there is a clear winner just yet.

Also, i have to say, i'm really dissapointed that rhys won this final challenge cause we miss out on a great Rhys vs Ben battle on who gets voted out.
3197 days 7 hours ago
NJKoda1998
Rhys is defo winning this season.

But tbh i would be happy to see any of these 4 win.
3197 days 2 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Rhys has won final immunity.......and the predictable seasons for me is slowly happening
3197 days ago
_JB_
sorry i havent kept up with the season very much oliver... ive been super busy lately. anyway, love my final 4 :)
3197 days ago
_JB_
3196 days 10 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
DAMN FINAL 4 ROCKS!

Well at least this makes the season more intense, however I am a little bit more upset that it's between Rob and Julian cause I was hoping for Rhys to try and blindside Ben so that's a little upsetting but oh well
3196 days 9 hours ago
OldNewz
sorry guys for saying "expect them to go at it soon enough" :P

i thought they would with how much they tell me on a daily basis but, i think things just happened where they never had the chance. Rhys tried to at f5 but ben had an idol that no one knew about. Now rhys has won immunity so there goes another opportunity
3196 days 8 hours ago
IceIceBaby
This just proves my point that both Rob and Julian don't deserve to win.
I think Rhys and Ben planned this to make them seem distant but its probably just an act. Rob played too late and I hope he gets rock'd out for it.
3196 days 8 hours ago
IceIceBaby
The fact that the vote was between Julian AND Rob and not considering Ben just shows that neither of them deserve to win. I have really become frustrated with how Rob has played this season. He bigged himself up in the VL/Pre-Season but now he's allowing himself to be seen as someone's sheep/goat.

open group

Leli's Viewer's Lounge (Kyushu)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!