This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications - Peru

Topic » Applications - Peru

3264 days 13 hours ago
awesome233
Name you'd like to be called in - game: James
Color Level: Black

Previous Group game Experience? (If so, list a few): Back in 2013, I used to play Survivor Group games but I don't remember the name of any.

Why do you want to play my Survivor series?: Seems like a fun and new experience and I'm a huge vivor fan.

If chosen, do you understand that activity is absolutely necessary?: Yes, I understand.
3264 days 13 hours ago
krrais
Name you'd like to be called in - game: Krisna
Color Level: Sky

Previous Group game Experience? (If so, list a few):
Tengaged song contest : 5 times winner
Crunch : runner up season 2, winner season 4
The hotel : winner season 37
Ryan_jambe's TAR : 7th
NB Reality Season 10: Breakaway : 10th
TBBS04 : final 2
etc

Why do you want to play my Survivor series?:
I don't play group games a lot because i only play the ones that interest me, and your survivor seems a lot of fun and you seem like a great host for hosting many seasons already, oh and of course because i love survivor

If chosen, do you understand that activity is absolutely necessary?: yes
3264 days 12 hours ago
packers413
Bobby
White

Be a new experience for me

Yes I understand
3264 days 1 hour ago
packers413
Katylins big brother and strategy is to outwit outplay and outlast my opponents
3264 days 1 hour ago
woodyboy99
Name you'd like to be called in - game: Cody
Color Level: yellow

Previous Group game Experience? (If so, list a few): Big brother , survivor

Why do you want to play my Survivor series?: I enjoy survivor and i know i have what it takes to win

If chosen, do you understand that activity is absolutely necessary? Absoulutely
3263 days 12 hours ago
texty
Name you'd like to be called in - game: Daniel
Color Level: Black

Previous Group game Experience? (If so, list a few): Yes, Taylor's Next Top Model, The Voice, Lot's of different Big Brothers & Survivors.

Why do you want to play my Survivor series?: It looks like fun and I haven't played a group game in a while because I haven't seen many decent ones about xD

If chosen, do you understand that activity is absolutely necessary?: Of course aha :)
3263 days 11 hours ago
RightToCensor
Eric
Light Green
Yep American idol
It looks cool
Yes of course
3263 days ago
blueu22
Name you'd like to be called in - game: Chris
Color Level: Sky

Previous Group game Experience? (If so, list a few): Yes, survivor islands of champions 1st out of 100, kidas survivor norway 1st out of 20, loganworms greece 2nd/16, loganworms all stars 2nd/18 and plenty more just check my profile

Why do you want to play my Survivor series?: I have my PHD in Nuclear Engineering. I think I'm the smartest person here, hands down. Imma build that shelter. I'm not gonna cut the bamboo but im gonna tell them how to build it, and it's gonna be an awesome shelter.

If chosen, do you understand that activity is absolutely necessary?: OH REALLY? Because I have been working my ass off in camp, OH BY THE WAY, I am JUST as athletic as anyone else. So, the fact that you wouldn't pick me, baffles me.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!