This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

3264 days 20 hours ago
blueu22
ummmmm wtf is this shit will why did we not receive a mail that this was starting
3264 days 20 hours ago
blueu22
kind of bullshit that we werent mailed imo
3264 days 20 hours ago
Schwabby2222
Stop complaining about it. Goddamn. This group just started and all you've done is complain. It's really annoying
3264 days 20 hours ago
blueu22
What the fuck did you just fucking type about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at Survivor Strategy, and I’ve been involved in numerous online survivor games with pass the torch, and I have over 300 confirmed wins. I am trained in online trolling and I’m the top survivor player in the entire world. You are nothing to me but just another weakling. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on the Internet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with typing that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we chat over tengaged I am also messaging the necessary people to get your ass voted out so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that snuffs out the pathetic little thing you call your torch. You’re fucking done, bitch!. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can vote you out of this game in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my social skills. Not only am I extensively trained in Survivor, but I have access to the entire arsenal of every idol ever created and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this game, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit votes all directed to you and your torch will be snuffed. You’re fucking done, kiddo
3264 days 20 hours ago
Schwabby2222
Hahahahaha. That's the funniest thing I have ever read. All I said was you've complained the whole time. Which you have. I don't regret saying it? If I get voted out, oh well. It's a game. You spent all that time posting that message like you were gonna hurt me by saying it. You're the idiot who got so butthurt.
3264 days 19 hours ago
blueu22
That's funny that you think I'm butthurt over a comment

It's clear you have no idea what that message I sent was and have no idea I just changed some words and didn't actually type all of that shit out

Please stop assuming shit it makes an ass out of yourself and learn to take a joke
3264 days 19 hours ago
Schwabby2222
How was I the one who made an ass out of myself? You're the one who posted that which made you look like you were butthurt.
3264 days 19 hours ago
blueu22
Again you have no idea what the hell that message was and almost everyone knows what it's from and it's clearly a joke. I think you're the one who's butthurt over not knowing what it is.
3264 days 19 hours ago
Schwabby2222
Yeah I don't know what it's from. But I'm not butthurt over it?
3264 days 19 hours ago
blueu22
It seems as though you are because you're the one calling ME butthurt over posting that when it's clearly a joke!
3264 days 19 hours ago
Schwabby2222
Well I didn't know it was a joke when you posted it. So I'm sorry for accusing you of being butthurt
3264 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
It's been 24 hours, stop the challenge.

De Soto got 4 passes, Atahualpa only got two.

DE SOTO wins the other immunity!

De Soto, Pachacuti, nobody's is going home.

Atahualpa, tribal tonight where somebody will be the first person voted out of the game.

Regarding the challenge mails: I said when the first challenge would be during the cast reveal and mailed everyone as soon as I posted the challenge itself.  I considered that adequate advance notice.
3264 days 18 hours ago
quackattack817
Yay we're not the worst ! :P
3264 days 18 hours ago
blueu22
That's nice

you should still mail people when the challenge starts in case they forget like every other host does

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!