This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Leopold

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Leopold

3081 days 19 hours ago
Stan25
Stan - Do you feel like you're being targeted tonight?  Why or why not?
- I want a new question.

But seriously, you can never play this game comfortable, I feel like a target but with all the accusations and what not I don't know how this will go.
3081 days 18 hours ago
CocoaBean
Because I'm not a fucking dumbass like Noah. I'll probably get voted off tonight because my original tribe is autistic.
3081 days 18 hours ago
CocoaBean
http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=Y7xEW8brh2w
me if my tribe changes their mind and asks for my vote
3081 days 17 hours ago
Pedlick44
I'll take a question.
3081 days 16 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Kenny - Do you feel like you "know what's going on" this tribal?  Are you semi-confident?  Totally in the dark?
3081 days 15 hours ago
Pedlick44
After last vote, I have no idea what the heck's going on. People are saying this and that, I wish I could be more confident about this vote.
3081 days 15 hours ago
CHAEL
Chael - You didn't win the challenge, but you did troll pretty effectively right at the end.  Do you think this will annoy people and make them target you, or will they just take it all in good fun?

Lol yeah that should go down in one of the most epic moves of the season. And I wasn't really planning on messing up everyone, I just posted it to see what would happen and hey it worked lol. Obviously because the game is really heated right now they might get mad, but that's no reason to target me.
3081 days 3 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
5/9 Votes
3080 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
3080 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*Nobody stands*

Alright, I'll read the votes.
3080 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon
*looks around*
3080 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon
*looks nervous*
3080 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Muffin, self-vote.
3080 days 19 hours ago
ZachTansey
*cropdusts noah*
3080 days 19 hours ago
CocoaBean
girl bye why you doing * * hunny you're behind a computer screen

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!