This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

3420 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, so I've realized that I'm not going to be able to do the finale ALL live, but we'll still have a live challenge today at 4 PM EST if everyone can make it.  After that we'll have a Tribal Council where I'll read the votes AS SOON as I get them, and then a non-live, three-part final immunity challenge tomorrow.  Sound good?  Everything else for this season will be done in this forum.
3420 days 18 hours ago
harrywasnak
ok
3420 days 18 hours ago
sahmosean
Sounds good to me. I should be here at 4est

Good luck guys!
3420 days 17 hours ago
mysterygame2
I can't going ti a nfl game
3420 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Looks like no live challenge, then.  Non-live one will be posted some time this evening.
3420 days 13 hours ago
sahmosean
oh wtf :(
3420 days 13 hours ago
minidude13
LOL I just showed up too
3420 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Sorry, I want everyone to be able to participate to the best of their ability.
3420 days 9 hours ago
minidude13
It's okay, I would have been late lmao
3420 days 9 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, Final Five!

First things first:  Jacob, I'll take it back.

Immunity, back up for grabs.

Tonight's challenge will involve you guessing which eliminated contestants said the following statements in their confessionals.  There'll be 2 choices for each, and you have to decide which one is the correct answer and mail me a list of your picks.  The person who gets the most right wins immunity, in the event of a tie whoever submitted first wins.

Who said THESE statements:

1. "These other tribes are shady as fuck!"
A. Will C.
B. Zion

2. "lol hopefully we can just keep on winning and that's it for now see ya!!!!!"
A. Cam
B. Courtney

3. "it is what is is - i guess. maybe we will lose and their plan is to vote me out - I dont know - cause no one is bothering to talk. Guess if they do - it is their loss."
A. Tyler
B. Me

4.  "it pisses me off that we could all be doomed because there not replying back to me"
A. Cam
B. William

5. "To be honest, I wish I was on another tribe of people who understand that's that I did what was best for the team in a challenge that has a time limit."
A. Will C.
B. Will T.

6.  "I think it's time to fine some new damn ground and re seed the plants"
A. Cam
B. Zion

7. "I think we all easily agreed that i was going to Exile"
A. Will T.
B. Tyler

Send in your answers as soon as you can!
3419 days 18 hours ago
Cyanide
(Some of these quotes are so sassy xD)
3419 days 13 hours ago
minidude13
When are the results?
3419 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Results are here NOW! 

The correct answers were:

1. "These other tribes are shady as fuck!"
B. Zion

2. "lol hopefully we can just keep on winning and that's it for now see ya!!!!!"
A. Cam

3. "it is what is is - i guess. maybe we will lose and their plan is to vote me out - I dont know - cause no one is bothering to talk. Guess if they do - it is their loss."
B. Me

4.  "it pisses me off that we could all be doomed because there not replying back to me"
A. Cam

5. "To be honest, I wish I was on another tribe of people who understand that's that I did what was best for the team in a challenge that has a time limit."
A. Will C.

6.  "I think it's time to fine some new damn ground and re seed the plants"
A. Cam

7. "I think we all easily agreed that i was going to Exile"
B. Tyler

With 6/7 Correct, JACOB WINS IMMUNITY!

Tribal starts right now.  No questions, just mail me your votes ASAP.  Also, this is the last day to use immunity idols.
3419 days 10 hours ago
minidude13
Yay ^-^
3419 days 1 hour ago
minidude13
When is the next challenge? I am not available until 6PM EST every week day
3418 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!