This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

3429 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol, tonight is the LAST night to play it......
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

*Jacob stands*

"Nolan, meet Peter Harkey. Harry, meet Sandy Burgin. ;)"

These are BOTH immunity idols, any votes cast against Nolan or Harry will not count.  I'll read the votes.
3429 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
First vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Nolan.  Does not count.
3429 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Nolan.  Does not count.
3429 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Jimbo.  1 vote Jimbo.
3429 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Twelfth person voted out and the sixth member of our jury
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Jimbo.  That's 2, that's enough.  Need to bring me your torch.

Jimbo, the tribe has spoken

*snuffs torch*

Time for you to go.

You've made it to the final 4; Only 1 more immunity challenge stands between you and the finals.  Grab your troches, head back to camp.  Good luck!
3429 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorFan37
The last immunity challenge will be posted after I get home from my concert tonight, probably around 8 or 9 PM.
3429 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Actually, I'll post the final challenge now but it will not start until I get home.

Jacob, I'll take immunity back.

For the last time, immunity is back up for grabs.

As promised, here's the three part extravaganza that is this season's final immunity challenge!  The person with the most cumulative points at the end wins immunity and a guaranteed spot at the final tribal council.

Part 1:
Spam off!  I'll open a poll that will last a full 24 hours.  Your percentage (rounded to the nearest whole number) will be the number of points you score for this part.

Part 2:
This is called "24 hour check in" when I post "GO" to officially begin the challenge, you must post *Post 1* then wait at least an hour (maybe more) until posting *Post 2* and so on and so forth.  Each post MUST be AT LEAST ONE HOUR after the previous one.  Each time you do this, you score 2 points for a possible total of 48 points for this round.

Part 3: 
This is a word scramble.  I'm going to post the names of CBS Survivor tribes and you'll have to unscramble them.  Each one that's correct scores you 5 points (there will be 10 names tribes total for a possible 50 points).  As a bonus, the first person to submit scores an extra 10 points added on to what their raw score is.

This challenge begins after I get home from my concert tonight, so make sure you understand everything in the meantime.
3429 days ago
harrywasnak
ok
3428 days 23 hours ago
minidude13
Wait, why is there no time for the challenge? If there is a race component, why is there no time for go?
3428 days 23 hours ago
minidude13
Never mind, I see the time frame.
3428 days 23 hours ago
TheSexiestDude990
3 vs 1... Fucking lovely.
3428 days 20 hours ago
minidude13
So is the challenge starting now, or are we waiting for some time tomorrow, because I have been sitting here for an hour now.
3428 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
24 hour check in begins now

GO!

I will also post the poll immediately!
3428 days 20 hours ago
minidude13
Post 1
3428 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Scramble for Part 3:

RRABUNMDIA
TTARANA
LGNGALA
OREHSE
BURUSAM
OROKR
ITANGOS
KIHIMANI
UVAR
URMONLIO

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!