This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

3414 days 21 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys, and welcome to Indonesia (or at least visualize Indonesia while you sit at your computer and eat cheese puffs or whatever the hell you're doing).

The first immunity challenge is about to get started, and it's terribly simple.  It's an activity test that I always do for the first challenge to help the tribes weed out the in actives early on (or keep them for goats, your choice.) 

All you have to do is post *Breaks tile for (Tribe Name)* and you've done your part of the challenge.  The first tribe to have everyone break a tile wins immunity, while the losers attend tribal council and give someone a big fat 20th.  In the event no tribe has everyone break a tile, the tribe with the most tiles broken after 24 hours wins.

The challenge begins at 4 PM EST.

ALSO, I'm going to explain the twist for the season, known as the "Alien".  After each immunity challenge, somebody from the winning tribe will be randomly selected to be the 'Alien" for the other tribe's tribal council.  The Alien gets to protect one person on the other tribe, nullifying all votes against them like an immunity idol would.  This continues up through the Final SIX at the merge, with the only additional stipulation being that the Alien cannot save themselves and the person who wins immunity cannot become the Alien.

Also, because of the Alien twist there won't be hidden immunity idols season (never liked sending all those clues out anyway).

Again, challenge begins at 4 PM EST.  Good luck!
3414 days 20 hours ago
obscurity
I have a final from 2-5 but I should be able to come on afterwards
3414 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
You can't post until 4 @Chael, it'll be delted otherwise.
3414 days 19 hours ago
Lemjam6
Ok
3414 days 19 hours ago
manalord
I wont be here until 5 tbh sorry people #Workproblems
3414 days 19 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Omg this alien.,. Shit
3414 days 19 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
Yeah I work from 1045 to 715 but I will sneak off at 3 to do this
3414 days 18 hours ago
JoelW55
Woop I should be fine. 9pm in Uk so thats good.
3414 days 14 hours ago
amf7410
*Breaks tile for Medan*
3414 days 14 hours ago
andalarew_2231
*breaks tile for Sumbawa *
3414 days 14 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
*breaks tile for Sumbawa*
3414 days 13 hours ago
ILOVETHEBUCCANEERS
*breaks tile for Medan*
3414 days 13 hours ago
Halloween
*breaks tile for cat*
3414 days 13 hours ago
faygo
*Breaks tile for Sumbawa*
3414 days 13 hours ago
Halloween
ok
3414 days 13 hours ago
Lemjam6
*breaks tile for Sumbawa*

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!