This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Game announcements.

Topic » Game announcements.

3949 days 20 hours ago
Playboyy
Check here regularly or when instructed for messages from Big Brother regarding tasks, challenges, or anything game related.
3949 days 18 hours ago
Playboyy

For your reference :
Most liked housemate -
Most attractive housemate -
Most trustworthy housemate -
Most likely to stab someone in the back -
Least trustworthy housemate -
Least Liked housemate -
Most likely to have multiple alliances -
Nicest housemate -
Shadiest housemate -

To clarify the superlatives are to be done on call with Big Brother.
Housemates should get in contact with Big Brother regarding as to when they'd like to complete the task.

You may message Big Brother for any additional information or questions regarding the task.
Deadline for completing this task is Saturday night as task results will be revealed on Sunday.
3947 days 18 hours ago
Playboyy
Results to the 'Superlatives' task.

3947 days 4 hours ago
Playboyy
Hey guys! Alright so nominations are going to be a little tricky this week because I work a lot during the day these next two days so we are going to make it work.
Either by nominating in the morning, or at night when I get off work After 10 PM EST.
In addition I am free all of Wednesday since I don't work - deadline for nominations is around the middle of the day Wednesday since nomination results will be posted Wednesday night.

Nominating is simple and similar to your nominations for Superlatives.
You will be nominating two people and it'll be in the Diary Room.

Big Brother will ask "Please name the first housemate you'd wish to nominate and state your reasons why" and the same for the second so nothing too strange.

If you have any questions - let me know :)
3944 days 20 hours ago
Playboyy
NOMINATION CEREMONY #1 -

Power of Veto information coming soon.
3943 days 13 hours ago
Playboyy
.be

First of all I want to apologize for the shitty quality of this video and kind of a shitty challenge - it was going to be something else but I had a birthday get together to go to so I did this in a rush.
Insturctions for this veto are simple - in this video there are quite a lot of different clips from a lot of different movies.
Housemates have to correctly identify as many movies as they can. The housemate who correctly identifies the most amount of movies will win the Power of Veto and must use it to save either Sam, Dakota, Alec, or Devin.
All housemates can participate in the Power of Veto. Since this challenge is NON-LIVE and you can turn it in whenever you want please send your answers through Tengaged.
Cheating (AKA sharing answers) is NOT permitted.
Also every event in this game is mandatory...except for this one because it's a really shitty "came up with it last minute" challenge and I'm kind of embarassed to even post it.
Housemates have until 12 at night EST Friday night to send in answers.
The winner of the power of veto will be contacted either on Skype or PM's and they will select who they want to save on the spot.
Once again, sorry for shitty challenge but life happened!
3942 days 12 hours ago
Playboyy
VETO #1 RESULTS -

Big apologies to TaylorStLouis, Lemjam, and Mike who somehow forgot to include their results in the video. I did this video super late and I've already expressed how much I hate this challenge and would like to get it over with :P It'll be fixed for the episode, obvi. But sorry guys, you didn't win anyway :(
3941 days 13 hours ago
Playboyy
3937 days 14 hours ago
Playboyy
Eviction #1 -

Instructions for your weekly task will be posted tomorrow!
3936 days 16 hours ago
Playboyy
Task #2 -

Deadline for this task is LATE Friday night. Housemates must make their decision in the Diary Room with Big Brother, housemates that do not complete the task will receive one inactivity point.
3933 days 16 hours ago
Playboyy
Task #2 Results -

open group

Virtual Big Brother S1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!