This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications (Due on June 4th @ 11:59PM EST)

Topic » Applications (Due on June 4th..

3639 days 4 hours ago
TyCooper8
Name: Ty Cooper

Time-Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: Big Brother 14 was pretty wild. I liked the twists, and the returning players alot. Lot's of drama, and showmances, and all these things make for a great year

Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Dan Gheesling. He is so unbelievably charming, and he can trick anyone he wants in to doing what he likes. Best manipulator and player in BB history. Also a personal friend.

Describe Yourself as a Person: Very fun and outgoing, super chatty. Willing to make friends with anyone, but don't annoy me.

Describe Yourself as a Player: I'll be your best friend all game long, but do whatever I need to win the game. As long as it's me in the end standing in first place, nothing else matters.

Describe a Perfect Ally: Someone extremely likeable and manipulable. If they look good to other houseguests, and will do what I say, they're a perfect tag along for until I can't have them on my side anymore.

Describe a Horrible Housemate: Someone that's constantly talking and won't shut up. When you put your name in chat too often, people realize, and you go home quick. Being stealthy while being social is Big Brothers' key to winning.

What Makes You Unique: I feel my play-style on this site is unique to me. I'll probably send double the amount of Private Messages than I speak in chat, but I still speak in chat alot. The key is to be friendly and get people on your side, without them realizing your a threat.

Best of luck with Season 1! :)
3639 days 3 hours ago
nytrell12345
Name: nytrell

Time-Zone: central

Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: 13 because my bad bitch Rachel won duhh

Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Rachel because she is so smart and a lot of people doubted her and her potential but I never lost faith in her and she took the win and put ALL her haters to rest

Describe Yourself as a Person: umm im fun energetic and I love drama some people call me ghetto or ratchet because I speak my mind and im black soo yea lol

Describe Yourself as a Player: I am a smart player I suck at physical challenges so I have to rely on what god gave me. the gift of gab and a beautiful  brain to think for myself and others ;)

Describe a Perfect Ally: well they have to be good at challenges and somewhat smart we cud be the brains and bronze alliance so they have to DOMINATE like all of the challenges and win win win hey. I played 2 or 3 group games like this and I always got to the top 3 like that.

Describe a Horrible Housemate: a bitch that always complains who always want things handed to them they want people to feel sorry for them also I hate people who think they run everything. like omg keep thinking you run things that's gonna be your ticket out the door and ima be the person to stamp it

What Makes You Unique: I have such a great personality and I can get along with almost everybody but I an also snap and curse you out and break your mind down to the point of your gonna professional help to get over what I did to your brain lol
3638 days 23 hours ago
PotatoSalad
Name: Tanner
Time-Zone: EST
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: ugh 10 just because it was fulllll of drama
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Shane, because I loved his gameplay
Describe Yourself as a Person: extremely athletic, charming, flirty and intelligent, my major flaws are my impatience and negativity
Describe Yourself as a Player: Really social with all the houseguests and willing to do everything to make it farther, especially flirt ;)
Describe a Perfect Ally: Someone who does whatever I say.
Describe a Horrible Housemate: Inactive.
What Makes You Unique: You'll see ;)
3638 days 19 hours ago
tgjack
Welcome everybody! In order to get into Lucky's Big Brother, you must go through an application process. Of course not everyone will make it, which is why applications exist, so the hosts can get better ideas of who to pick for their cast. The number of houseguests will not be revealed...

Name:tg jack
Time-Zone: AEST
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: 2012 Australia, because I loved the cast.
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Estelle, just a great player very funny.
Describe Yourself as a Person: smart, heartless, funny, kind, opinionated, hardworking
Describe Yourself as a Player: smart, heartless, backstabbing, strategic
Describe a Perfect Ally: foxface( hunger games) unpopular, very smart, trust worthy, darkhorse
Describe a Horrible Housemate: up yourself, controlling, jerk, argumentative
What Makes You Unique: I think out of the square.

Applications are closed at the end of the day on June 4th, Eastern Standard/New York Time. Just be yourself, try to write as much as you can, and Good Luck!
3638 days 6 hours ago
patkay2014
Name: Patrick Kays
Time zone: central
Fav Season. Dont have one.
Fav player: Me.
Me as a person: no bullcrap, screw me? Ill screw you 10x harder and smile as you walk out of the door.
Player: What you see is what you get. Im the same person as i am a player. Deal with it. Or join the jury.
Perfect Ally: one that will vote for me in the finale when i kick them out .
Horrible housemate: not any. Grow up deal with it. Play the game and let them play theirs!
What makes me unique: isnt it obvious ^^^^^^
3637 days 5 hours ago
AtlantaHawksFan
Name: Jace Harrison

Time-Zone: Eastern

Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: I liked Big Brother 2 just because that was the start of the game play that we all have come to know. Big Brother 2 was the season that introduced all of the things we crave in Big Brother! Alliances, competitions, drama, and showmances. And Chilltown also made the season more fun with their game play. Basically just the simplicity of a great season of Big Brother.

Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Dr. Will was the person who knew how to play the game. At times he seemed to be acting really stupid, it was one of his strategic plans. Will is the person who motivated future players in Big Brother to show great strategy. Dr. Will may not have a great record like Dan Gheesling, but Will's unique strategy got him far in both of his seasons, and I wouldn't be surprised if Dan was motivated by Dr. Will Kirby himself.

Describe Yourself as a Person: There's a lot of words to describe my character, so I'll just gamble it up into one word: "Determined".

Describe Yourself as a Player: I just chill back, and I don't really care about winning certain competitions. I really only try hard  if my game is put at high stake. I'm also the type of player who just takes a rest at times during the game and I think about the way I'm playing my game, and what strategic moves will help me if I make them? Basically, I always seem relaxed and thinking about what moves will help me get further.

Describe a Perfect Ally: There's that word, "ally". Not "allies", but "ally". No matter how many allies you have in the game, there has to be that one you have to depend on in the game. Basically a Chilltown bond. A perfect ally for me would be somebody who'll play the game exactly like me. That may sound weird, but if you think about it, if I have another brain to think along with me, that would be a great asset for me. We could both discuss on how to make out strategic moves, and I also need this ally to be good at competitions. If we have to win a competition for both of our games, there's a great chance with two of us trying out hardest. Basically a Chilltown duo is what I'm up for.

Describe a Horrible Housemate: There's really nothing wrong about a housemate who thinks they're playing the game better. A horrible housemate wouldn't be one who starts drama and destruction, since that would be how they play the game. A horrible housemate is one who doesn't even try to do anything. A housemate that just sits back the whole game, doesn't even try, doesn't even think of strategic plays to execute, and gives up when his game is on the line. That is the definition of a horrible housemate in my dictionary.

What Makes You Unique: If you wanna know the answer to that now, just put me in your game and you'll see what's so unique about me. ;)
3637 days 4 hours ago
disneygeek
Name:disneygeek
Time-Zone: est
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: bb8
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why:Jen bb8, shes a queen
Describe Yourself as a Person: Ian
Describe Yourself as a Player: ... Rachel
Describe a Perfect Ally: Someone who is loyal..
Describe a Horrible Housemate: there are no housemates on here but i guess irl a slob
What Makes You Unique: i am tv star?
3637 days 4 hours ago
adampaulgrant
Name: Adam Paul Grant
Time-Zone: GMT
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why:bbuk
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why:gina rio
Describe Yourself as a Person: caring
Describe Yourself as a Player:confrontational
Describe a Perfect Ally:honest,reliable , loyal
Describe a Horrible Housemate: stuck up players
What Makes You Unique: im british <3
3637 days 4 hours ago
mradamman12
Name: Adam
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: !4. I really liked the coaches, and it was awesome to have Britney back.
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Britney! She has the best soundbites, and she just made me happy.
Describe Yourself as a Person: A kind, fun-loving gay guy who wants to make friends and not gt people mad.
Describe Yourself as a Player: a FUNNY and easy to get along with houseguest, who has people running to them for help in the game.
Describe a Perfect Ally: Someone loyal who will do the dirty work willingly, and won't get pissy at me.
Describe a Horrible Housemate: A sleazeball that doesnt clean up, is loud and  obnoxious, and the eats all the food.
What Makes You Unique:
3637 days 4 hours ago
mradamman12
Forgot what makes me unique!: I can easily persuade people, and act like a bitch and still have people with me.
3637 days 1 hour ago
ht_11_ht66
Name: Haley
Time-Zone:Eastern
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: Big Brother 7, All-Stars are always the best seasons of very show because they are trickier, they know what they are dong and are there to win.
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Britney Haynes, she was strong, outspoken, social, smart and just a great player.
Describe Yourself as a Person: Social, outspoken
Describe Yourself as a Player: Social, sly.
Describe a Perfect Ally: Someone loyal, good at competition, well-liked but not more liked then myself because in the end I want to win.
Describe a Horrible Housemate: Smelly, rude, obnoxious
What Makes You Unique: I'm really outspoken yet smart at the same time, I can keep secrets well but also use them well.
3637 days 1 hour ago
panda6785
Name: Destiny Morton

Time-Zone: PST

Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: 12 because Britney. Enough said xD

Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Britney, she's hilarious and is smarter than many think.

Describe Yourself as a Person: Funny, social, nice, charming

Describe Yourself as a Player: Social, Sly

Describe a Perfect Ally: A loyal person that gets word around to others and gets work done

Describe a Horrible Housemate: Loud, rude to all, a bit lacking on intelligence, smart asses

What Makes You Unique: I am a person who is friendly to all until they f*** things up. I am open to doing almost anything and I have many secrets to keep... :)
3637 days ago
bigbrothermaniac
Name: Riley
Time-Zone: CST
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: Probably 13. Lots of people don't like it, but Rachel made the season for me.
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Neda Kalantar. Planned every move out perfectly, masterfully manipulated everyone in the house, robbed of the title.
Describe Yourself as a Person: A pretty headstrong person who loves to get his way and tends to speak his mind
Describe Yourself as a Player: Manipulative, headstrong, I make big moves because I get bored, and put myself and my allies first. However, my trustworthiness often puts me in sticky situations.
Describe a Perfect Ally: Someone 1000000% loyal, who never considers going agaianst me. Someone who agrees to what I want to do, and brings me information.
Describe a Horrible Housemate: Someone anoying, and arrogant. I can stand arrogant, but if you can't back it up then you need to shut up.
What Makes You Unique: I'm a funny, independent individual who loves to backstab
3637 days ago
tditdatdwt101
Name: Apat Karmany
Time-Zone: Central Time Zone
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: Big Brother 13, because of the duo twist, and Rachel winning
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: Brendon, because he is the only person in the house that could basically calm Rachel down.
Describe Yourself as a Person:Talented singer, Adventurous, smart, outgoing.
Describe Yourself as a Player: Strategic, and probably likable
Describe a Perfect Ally: Someone to trust, back you up no matter what.
Describe a Horrible Housemate:Someone rude, backstabbing people, immature.
What Makes You Unique: I'm unique because of my name, my talent....(singing)
3637 days ago
Ramanik
Name: Kamani
Favorite Big Brother Season & Why: I liked season 14, because it was the first season that I actually fully watched and it grew me into liking it.
Favorite Big Brother Player & Why: I would say Andy because he won some HOH, and he was a social player
Describe Yourself as a Person: I am very nice and strong minded. I am also very smart and clever.
Describe Yourself as a Player: I am very smart and I can sometimes be considered cocky, but I try not to be. I love playing in competitions and winning. I am a loyal ally
Describe a Perfect Ally: A perfect ally would be someone that doesn't stab you in the back and they stay real.
Describe a Horrible Housemate: A cocky, obnoxious, and plain dumb
What Makes You Unique: i am a unique person because I am very smart and I know lots of stuff. I am just unique by being myself

open group

Lucky's Big Brother: S1 [HOH Challenge!]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!