This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

3585 days 8 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Nah Violet played such a great game, and same goes for Jimbo. He never got bitter, and I didn't see how good he really was until the final 4, when he gave me a ton of reasons to keep him had he lost. He's also hysterical.
3585 days 8 hours ago
pikachu142
Violet/Zach - Looking back, is there anything you could have done to save yourself at the f4/f7 (respectively)?

I mean i think i could've maybe talked to a little more people ... but other than  that no not really for me
3585 days 8 hours ago
Survivor233
You'd probably be a little lower on the list, I love winners that have actual competition. Blowouts aren't suspenseful at all. :P
3585 days 8 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
Oh thank Goodness then :D

Can we now dedicate this threat to Elias' birthday? :-3
3585 days 8 hours ago
MikeBoogie123
Just read ponderosa.very interesting lol
3585 days 8 hours ago
Missalice3
*plays music*
3585 days 8 hours ago
Missalice3
^ birthday music
3585 days 8 hours ago
Elias5891
Heh heh.
The game was wonderful the way it was.  I think you misjudge the jury, Rhys, but that's just me.  Jimbo...I'm not going to lie, Rhys, I was going back and forth over who I was going to vote for quite awhile.

I have to say, this was an incredible season.  Nothing too crazy with twists but quite enough to keep the game refreshing.  A pretty good cast, with maybe one exception.  Lots of strong planners and strategic players, as well as a lot of competition during the challenges...no runaway winner on the immunities.  This has been a great season, Surv, and I thank you for making me a part of it.
3585 days 8 hours ago
Survivor233
Welcome. :)
3585 days 8 hours ago
Missalice3
I thought I would actually be an early boot, so the fact I made it to the the finale i was like YAAAAASSSSS!
3585 days 7 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
oh hey im late! lol grats Rhys!
3584 days 13 hours ago
MrPokeguy9
Elias5891

A pretty good cast, with maybe one exception.

------------------------

Hmmmm I wonder who this could be lol
3584 days 10 hours ago
Elias5891
MrPokeguy9

Hmmmm I wonder who this could be lol

------------------------

That would have been Marissa, our host-evicted player.

open group

Survivor's Survivor: South Africa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!