This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 - Moreho

Topic » Tribal Council #11 - Moreho

3547 days 19 hours ago
Survivor233

Come on in guys. Go ahead and set your torches down and take a seat. We'll now bring in the members of our jury; Dinkle, Sagar and Sean - voted out at the last Tribal Council. Will & Violet are immune for tonight and cannot be voted off. Mika & Ali are at Exile Island, and cannot vote nor be voted against tonight.

General questions:
- With there only being two voting options tonight, are you feeling the pressure much more than usual?
- How did this twist change the dynamics of the tribe?
- Did the auction shift any power in the game?
- Making it out of this twist alive would be a huge feat. Is there any way this could be beneficial to your game?

~

Votes are due tomorrow at 4:00pm EST. The black vote is in play. If you do not vote, you will receive a self-vote. If I get all of the votes early, I will read them early. I will continue to ask questions once you have answered your initial one.
3547 days 19 hours ago
_JB_
- With there only being two voting options tonight, are you feeling the pressure much more than usual? No.
- How did this twist change the dynamics of the tribe? We'll see after the vote.
- Did the auction shift any power in the game? Yes
- Making it out of this twist alive would be a huge feat. Is there any way this could be beneficial to your game? Well, it will get me two spots closer to the million.
3547 days 19 hours ago
Missalice3
- With there only being two voting options tonight, are you feeling the pressure much more than usual?
I mean, the end game has always been discussed, and we're all wanting to be in the best position we can be, since we are so close to the finale...
Oh, that twist changed a lot of things, nothing is staying the same after this vote.
I don't know, I think this vote will make the power shift.
- Making it out of this twist alive would be a huge feat. Is there any way this could be beneficial to your game?
Well I'm safe, but thank god I saw RIGHT through the twist and the numbers.
3547 days 19 hours ago
MongoMan
IDC if I am on Exile~ (Fuck you, Nathan...)

No, Ryan is going home.

Not much, Ryan was going home anyway.

No, Ryan's fate was already sealed.

Yes, Ryan will be gone.

On a side not, (Sorry Jeremy...) Vote Ryan! ^-^ #MaliciousMika
3547 days 19 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
General questions:

Seeing I'm one of the people who can leave, yes xD I have faith that a big move will be made though.

This question confused me ~3~

Holy crap it is a complete 180. This opened up the best 2 birds with 1 stone in history.

It brings me one step closer to the end :p
3547 days 15 hours ago
KidA

Obviously.

Well, since only FOUR people are immune tonight, obviously someone is getting completely fucked in this vote. As a result of a twist.

That will depend on the results of this tribal council.

Well, it puts everyone in the Final 6 which is very close to the end. But I don't know.
3547 days 3 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
May I ask that if you plan on showing screenshots that you tell the person you give them to what actually happened and not try to pin me as the bad guy? @Ryan
3547 days 3 hours ago
MongoMan
From KidA
Sep 1, 2014 11:16:03
to MongoMan
We should just drop the act and work together. What do you think?
3547 days 3 hours ago
KidA
LMAOOOOOO
3547 days 3 hours ago
KidA
Yes Mika, you know I need to work with you. Screenshot that shit and post it here, I don't want our love to be hidden <33333
3547 days 3 hours ago
MongoMan
W O W

So you are going to deny that this just happened? -_-
3547 days 3 hours ago
MongoMan
On Phone, can't Bae! ;)
3547 days 3 hours ago
Missalice3
This vote is going to be the hardest one yet...
3547 days 3 hours ago
MongoMan
Violet, right now... We are on Survivor: Redemption Island!

We have Boston Rob, the CLEAR winner, who would crush anyone in a vote...
And then we have Ralph? (...idk!) someone who has no shot at winning....

Are you really going to consider keeping Boston Ryan in the Game? -_-
3547 days 3 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
This is like a frookies...Ryan/Jeremy/Nathan were the premade and now we can get 2 of them out in 1 tribal.
3547 days 1 hour ago
SilentSwordsman
I will say right now...
I'm a game player and only respect GAME MOVES which  no one is willing to make.
If I get voted out this tribal, I will be a very bitter jury out of personal disgust for all of your gameplay and the fact a premade exists.

Take me out next week if you want, but I swear if I leave on this specific tribal under these conditions, I'm so done lol.

open group

Survivor's Survivor: South Africa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!