This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Well....

Topic » Well....

3547 days 4 hours ago
MongoMan
Hmm, you know what is interesting! :)

If an Idol is played tonight, one duo AUTOMATICALLY goes home... Interesting right? @Chloe
3547 days 4 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
If I had an idol it'd be interesting.
3547 days 4 hours ago
MongoMan
;)
3547 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
Also, realize that Chloe/Ali/Mika have been on the same tribe since the beginning of the game. If they don't have a final 3 deal already, they will certainly make one between now and then. And, I'm just letting everyone know that if Chloe is kept in the game, then she will win, and everyone on the jury will vote for her. The longer Chloe is in the game, the better chance she has to win. Nobody will vote her out between now and the end, so keeping her now is basically giving her the title of Sole Survivor, because she'll take Ali & Mika, two people that are not liked by the jury to the end with her, where she will likely win unanimously. Violet, that would make you fourth. This decision will affect everyone's game, but most importantly, your game will be the most affected.
3547 days 4 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
LOO if you think I'm that pathetic to take people I'd easily beat to the end then you're wrong. Last I checked, I held no deals with either of those two and I made it clear to everyone I worked with Future since you all pinned us together.

Lets be honest though, if I stay, they have a WAY easier chance of voting me out then voting you two out if you two stay. Which means she actually decreases her chances of making it to the end if she votes me.
3547 days 3 hours ago
KidA
I'll send nudes if you self-vote
3547 days 3 hours ago
MongoMan
LOL if you think I'm that pathetic to take people I'd easily beat to the end then you're wrong. Last I checked, I held no deals with either of those two and I made it clear to everyone I worked with Future since you all pinned us together.

Lets be honest though, if I stay, they have a WAY easier chance of voting me out then voting you two out if you two stay. Which means she actually decreases her chances of making it to the end if she votes me.
___

#Bitch, did I read that first sentence right?! -_-
3547 days 3 hours ago
SilentSwordsman
I apologize but you're a bit of an easy beat if the jury is personal :L
3547 days 3 hours ago
KidA
You guys should stage another fight
3547 days 3 hours ago
MongoMan
I still don't see what I did different from Violet, who made the EXACT same move one round later...
3547 days 3 hours ago
MongoMan
Why are you talking? Like DID I give you permission to interrupt me?!

You just lost my Jury vote...

open group

Survivor's Survivor: South Africa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!