This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rites of Passage

Topic » Rites of Passage

3546 days 19 hours ago
_JB_
This topic is here to pay tribute to our fallen comrades. Say a small blurb about what they meant to you and how they helped you reach the finale.
3546 days 19 hours ago
_JB_
18. Anthony - I feel you weren't given a fair chance possibly because of some things you may have said prior to the game, but it's all cool. Homophobes are ok, as long as they learn that there is nothing to be afraid of.
17. Dan - You're a good player, and you were brought back for a reason. I think you could have gone far had you survived the treacherous Anuta beach.
16. Laura - You left with class, and I have mad respect for you for doing that.
15. Andrea - I really wanted to work with you in the game, but it didn't work out. I didn't organize your blindside. I didn't want to vote you out, but I had to go with the majority. 14. Nick - You are a great ally, and a scary enemy. I respect you as a competitor and I kinda wished you went a little further.
13. Matt - You looked quiet from my side of the spectrum considering there were many dominant characters on your tribe, but you're a funny dude and I appreciate you playing.
12. Ollie - You were always loyal to me. I never understood or really knew where your head was, but you were always loyal to me and I thank you for that. Wish you were still here man, would have made this a little easier.
11. Dinkle - What can I say? The rocks were not in your favor. You were always the light-hearted one in the mix of us animals.
10. Sagar - You were a comp beast in the beginning, and that terrified the shit out of me. That's mainly why I wanted you out. Respect to you as an opponent, man.
9. Sean - Oh, Sean... If only you hadn't wanted to split the votes! You would probably be here right now if we didn't split the votes. I'm sorry for how the way things went down. But, thank you for everything you have been for me in this game.
8. Chloe - Man, I had my eye on you from the start. I knew you did well in Janelle's, and I knew you would do the same here. Props to you for getting so far with as big of a target on your back as you had!
7. Nathan - Bro, if that twist didn't screw you over, you know who it would be at the end. I put my eggs in your basket, and I don't regret it at all. Thanks for being one of my partners in crime dude!
6. Ali - You are the one person in this game who has never lied, and props to you. You're a great player and a nice person. I respect your honor and integrity.

Now, to my fellow finalists,
Mika - You have been #MaliciousMika the entire game, and you have stayed true to that. You have definitely put some life into this game and it takes a lot to go through the rustle and bustle of the returning players. But, as a newbie, you have held your own. Congrats!
Ryan - You are my gay bro from anotha mo fo! Thanks for being such an incredible ally, and we have done what we have set out to do. We have made the finale! Congrats!
Violet - We have been through some highs and lows in this game, but mostly highs. We have spent most of the game together and I'm very happy you are in the final 5! Congrats!
Will - I'm so glad I've finally been able to work with you. We have always been adversaries and never allies, until now. I'd definitely like to work with you in the future, man. You've been a great ally and I can't believe we are in the final 5! Congrats!
Jacob - I know that I'm the dull one in the cast. But, thank you for casting me and letting me be a part of one of the craziest games I have ever been apart of. I hope I can become your second Sandra.
All - This game is nearing the end, and it isn't over. We've still got 2 rounds left to go. We've still got to backstab and lie and cheat and steal in order to win. One of us is going to win, and that person will be deserving. No hard feelings if I am voted out. This is just a game. So, may the best man or woman win!
3546 days 19 hours ago
Survivor233
I was going to post this before the FIC but ok this works too
3546 days 19 hours ago
_JB_
oh well... this saves time for the weekend :)
3546 days ago
MongoMan
18. Anthony~
Irrelevant... #Oops

17. Dan~
Anuta fucked you, but... You were nice? XD

16. Laura~
C L A S S Y ! <3

15. Andrea~
Honestly don't like you, you constantly preached for my Elimination, EVEN after you got voted out... And then you ask if I am mental unstable?! -_- #BitchPlease

13. Matt~
I promised you I'd take you to the Final 2, and I honestly meant it... Definition of #Robbed! D:

12. Ollie~
Basic...

11. Dinkle~
I hope you aren't mad about the Rock situation!... XD I knew Jacob was hoping for it, and how could I let my little Jacob-y down? ;)

10. Sagar~
Overly upset over your elimination, glad you left with class! <3

9. Sean~
Plan Voodoo failed I see! Felt like you were hiding behind Ryan the whole game (#NoOffense) but meh... You were, alright?

8. Chloe~
I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE WHEN I WALKED INNNNNNNNNNN... Bitch, you owned this beach! lol

7. Nathan~
Kay, you send me to Exile even though I asked you not to?! Thanks for that! -_- Glad you went, no offense...

6. Ali~
#Robbed, rest in pieces sweat angel! :(

Now, to my fellow finalists...

Myself~
#Queen

Ryan~
Ew, you have winner written ALL of you... #VoteHimOff

Violet~
We have had our ups and downs, but the good times were ALWAYS good! ;)

Will~
PICK A FUCKING SIDE, OH MY GOD! -_-

Did I forget someone? No, oh okay... WAIT! Wasn't there some irrelevant troll that followed Ryan around like a slave? No? Oh, okay...! ^-^

All~
This game is nearing the end, and it isn't over. We've still got 2 rounds left to go. We've still got to backstab and lie and cheat and steal in order to win. One of us is going to win, and that person will be deserving. No hard feelings if I am voted out. This is just a game. So, may the best man or woman win... Wait no, let Ryan win as we all masturbate over him! ^-^

...OR, take the god player out, and bring people you could ACTUALLY beat to the end... Your choice! -_-
3545 days 23 hours ago
_JB_
irrelevant troll?

C U T E
3545 days 22 hours ago
Missalice3
I guess I should try...

18th, Anthony - I'm sorry I don't have much to say...I'm sorry you were not given a chance because you seemed active...

17th, Dan - You and I have always been in games, but have been on the opposite side of the spectrum which sucks because I wished I could have seen what you have brought to the table.

16th, Laura - You seemed to be a very capable and courageous player, and those were really good traits, but at the end of the day the numbers were not in your favor.

15th, Andrea - I'm not going to lie I was sooo sad when you were eliminated ;_; because you and I could've worked something out, hopefully you still like me~!

14th, Nick - You and I have known each other out of this game but at the point you and I had the chance, alliances were solidified, so I'm sorry. :(

13th, Matt - Again, you probably will not understand and not like me for voting you out, but you never talked to me until you were in danger...sorry. :(

12th, Ollie - You told me you lost all respect for me, but I still have so much respect for you, I loved working with you up until the last minute and I feel bad because of our losing streak....

11th, Dinkle - You always seemed full of personality in this game and I think you would be sitting in the finale if you were not rocked, but it was fun playing with you and I'm sorry you got rocked. :P

10th, Sagar - Out of all the Futures, the reason you were constantly targeted was because of your strength in challenges, you could have been a massive power player if you had gone further!

9th, Sean - Sean, Sean, Sean...you and I talked very little, but when we did you were nice but after the drama at Dinkle's TC I felt like you just cut me off and you didn't reply to my PMs, I wish we talked more though...

8th, Chloe - You're never going to stop hating me for what I did, will you? I mean I do not know WHAT to tell you...except good luck on your future endeavors.

7th, Nathan - Nathan...I thought the beginning you'd be mean, but you are actually a pretty nice guy and at the end of the day you got unfairly screwed by the duos twist, you are a great player!

6th, Ali - Making it this far is pretty amazing and went through this game without a target until your last TC, what a shame.... :(

~Finalists~

Ryan - Pre-Merge we talked little, and merge we talked little until like F10 and I thought you were just some strat bot, but you have been nice to me and the fact that this is your third time is astounding...

Jeremy - Jeremy, I mean we have been on the same idea since the get go and as a previous winner you have accomplished what most people have wanted to do in this game, so congratulations~!

Mika - #MaliciousMika XD You and I have had a lot of history in this game, and at the end of the day I felt like this game would end in cold blood, but I am glad you apologized and I'm glad we don't have to have arguments...

Will - Willy! <3 You talked me to since like day one and it is crazy we have ended up here, and you've been awesome person to talk to since you are so smart and logical about things, and I'm just glad to have talked to you.

Jacob - Ever since you send me that request for Vietnam you've taken me on one of the most fun, challenging experiences I've ever had on Tengaged, I'm so glad you gave me a second chance, and I hope when this game ends we can chat!

All - All of us five have fought our asses off to be here, and I'm glad to be sitting at the end with five very capable and strong player and through all of the chaos we've gone through...I'm glad to have been on this ride with all of you, I hope all of us can not hold hurt feeling against each other (except if we get blindsided, lol), I think any one can win at this point, so lets fight till the end everyone~!
3545 days 22 hours ago
KidA
TIME FOR ASS-KISSING AMIRITE

Anthony - Sorry man… you were my first victim, basically. We had a foursome, but I decided to flip the tribe on Day 1, leaving you and Nick in the minority. If I falsely labeled you, I apologize, but I don’t regret what happened.

Dan - … I felt really bad about this. I would’ve kept you if Nick hadn’t been to Exile. And maybe we could’ve gone far together. But unfortunately, my back was put against the wall, so we took you out.

Laura - BABE. You were such a nice girl, and your exit was insanely classy and respectable. Similar to Dan, I never wanted to turn on you - but my choices were slim. I figured that Dan was giving me the Black Vote, so convincing you to vote Sean split the vote 2-1-1, allowing Sean and I to make that decision. I’m so sorry, you’re amazing.

Andrea - I didn’t really interact with you much this game, not much to say here.

Nick - Sorry I flipped on you in the beginning man. You had a good run, with Exile saving you, but I can’t lie - I was happy to see you go after the switch, cuz I knew you were going to come after me.

Matt - Matt! We talked a lot in the beginning of the game, and I definitely could’ve seen us working together had you made it further. You’re a funny, nice guy, and it sucks that you got taken out pre-merge.

Ollie - I’m not gonna lie, I was SO relieved when you left. I knew you had the potential to get to the end, dominate challenges, and stir shit up. We never were on the same tribe, but I feared you all the same.

Dinkle - We were loosely aligned on Tikopia, but obviously we ended up on different sides of things after the merge hit. You played well, sucks to have to leave by rocks.

Sagar - Voting you off was tough because we were aligned, but I can’t say I regret it, since it definitely helped get me to this point. You were a force to be reckoned with pre-merge, and it sucks that (i think?) you hate me now cuz I still think you’re pretty chill.

Sean - Sean… Sean… my Anuta babe. Our alliance was very tight, and you know I never wanted you to leave. And once you did, I had to scramble hard, being the last Anuta standing. I would’ve loved nothing more than to have us sitting at the end together, but sometimes Survivor throws you for a loop.

Chloe - We had one hell of a rivalry. I’m not sure how you feel about me personally, but I respect the fight you put into this game. And it sounds like a load of ass-kissing, but I’m serious. I’d say the same thing if you didn’t give me your jury vote. You went down swinging, and you were a power-player.

Nathan - Damn, Nathan, damn… when the twist was announced, one of us was about to be screwed over. And it absolutely blows that you had to go that way, but I FOUGHT to keep myself alive in that vote. You played well, and had you survive that vote, I think you know where you’d be sitting.

Ali - We never really talked in this game, but you made it pretty far. Your vote was tricky because we weren’t sure if Mika was going to play her idol on you. Other than that, I don’t have much to say.

Rest of tribe:

Mika - When the last vote didn’t go your way, you took it really well, which I respect. Last Future standing is a big deal, and you’ve been playing hard. 

Violet - We didn’t talk too much until recently, but I owe you a lot in this game, especially with the Chloe/Nathan vote. I’m glad we’ve gotten the chance to work together, and I hope you see now that you definitely made the right decision :)

Jeremy - LOL, I love “Gay Bro from another Mo-Fo”. You have been a fantastic ally… thank you for not turning your back on me. I can’t even believe we made it to this point.

Will - BAE. You’ve had my back for this whole season, and I can’t thank you enough. I think this is the first time we’ve played a season together, and it worked out pretty damn well up to this point.
3545 days 22 hours ago
CK11
18th - Anthony
I don't think I've ever talked to you ever whoops

17th - Dan
I'm glad you got out when you did because you'd have become a huge threat later on

16th - Laura
<//////////////////////////////////////////////////3

15th - Andrea
ngl I was so heartbroken </3 I thought you were safe but I also wasn't paying much attention pre-merge.

14th - Nick
Read Dan's

13th - Matt
I wanted to work with you so badly </3 Guess it didn't quite pan out.  You were robbed.

12th - Ollie
If you made merge, you would have been one hell of a problem.  You're unpredictable and I couldn't trust you so I'm glad you went pre-merge.

11th - Dinkle
You were a victim of circumstance, majorly.  If I had it my way, you'd have stayed that tribal but oh well can't predict rocks and you voted for me anyways.  I'd have loved to work with you though.

10th - Sagar
Ugh I hated your voteoff.  I was gonna vote Sean but I had a feeling you were gonna flip (and I don't blame you seeing as you got 5 votes behind your back) but you were robbed too, you're also hilarious.

9th - Sean
DON'T PERM YOURSELF SEAN.  You were also majorly robbed but I have to admit your blindside was epic, even though I had no part in it.  You're amazing and I wish you were still in the game.

8th - Chloe
I tried to work with you, I really did, but if I went with you then I'd be handing you a first place trophy on a silver platter (I'd get to keep the silver platter because I'd be getting second or worse).  You were one hell of a gameplayer and whenever I counted you as out, you were always fighting which is something I admire.  You probably hate me though so gg

7th - Nathan
You were also a victim of circumstance...majorly fucked.  You got out because your partner was the biggest threat in the game and you should still be here.

6th - Ali
We never talked once #JuryManagement #SocialGame but you were /ALSO!/ a victim of circumstance in my opinion.  If Mika didn't make it obvious she still had her idol, you probably would've survived. 
o well

Rest of Tribe:
because I'm unique I'm using Total Drama images that capture the essence of my fellow castaways with the exception of one person

Ryan - http://i.imgur.com/Tudimbv.png

Jeremy - http://i.imgur.com/sSAetzM.png

Mika - http://i.imgur.com/mpFAPNH.png

Violet - http://i.imgur.com/FphHzhU.jpg
3545 days 22 hours ago
Missalice3
Courtney, really? -_-
I mean...REALLY?
3545 days 22 hours ago
_JB_
why am i the exception lol
3545 days 22 hours ago
CK11
LOL oops, that was meant to be Sky. @Violet
I'm really tired right now lol
3545 days 22 hours ago
KidA
I am Heather.
3545 days 21 hours ago
Missalice3
@Will
LOL okay XD
3545 days 20 hours ago
MongoMan
Izzy?! Oops... I actually happen to like that! ;)

Nice ass-kissing! :D @Ryan
3545 days 20 hours ago
MongoMan
"Violet - We didn’t talk too much until recently, but I owe you a lot in this game, especially with the Chloe/Nathan vote. I’m glad we’ve gotten the chance to work together, and I hope you see now that you definitely made the right decision."
-Words of Wisdom, Ryan (god of Survivor, prays him)

Yes, because keeping keeping Chloe the walking trainwreck, who stated she was after my blood was SUCH a bad Idea! ^-^

open group

Survivor's Survivor: South Africa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!