This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3555 days 17 hours ago
MongoMan
Well thanks Ali, love the way you supported the Futures! -_-
3555 days 17 hours ago
_JB_
wait, violet voted for will?
3555 days 17 hours ago
KidA
Wtf I wish Will had gone home at F5, I would've won final immunity most likely
3555 days 17 hours ago
MongoMan
You do realize the whole jury views you... as riding Ryan's coattails though, right? @Jeremy

(Including me!) ~_~
3555 days 17 hours ago
KidA
In Jeremy's defense, and not just cuz he's my friend, but Jeremy didn't ride my coattails. He decided a lot of the votes.
3555 days 17 hours ago
KidA
But I still played a much more entertaining and passionate game than him. And I made many more impressive game moves.

But he ultimately played the better game cuz like, he's in the F3 and I'm not but yknow

We can't have it all
3555 days 17 hours ago
_JB_
ryan doesnt think i rode his coattails...
3555 days 17 hours ago
MongoMan
TBT to when the Veterans split the vote, due to believing CHLOE had the Idol! <3
3555 days 17 hours ago
MongoMan
WOW... 1/8

In School terms, that' d be a F! ~_~
3555 days 17 hours ago
KidA
Can we have a Generations pre-made for Heroes vs. Villains
3555 days 17 hours ago
MongoMan
Urg, YAS! <3

We'd slay! ;)
3555 days 17 hours ago
Missalice3
"I dont think that Will or Violet have better qualities than me to make them the sole survivor."

Um, really? Because you got latching onto Ryan was apparently gameplay? And me being able to be the swing vote ever since the tribe switch wasn't? Hell, I know I pissed people off, but I played a strong game.

"Honestly, my alliance was Ryan was not me being up his ass, and he'll tell you that. We made the same decisions. If you have a guy that's willing to go all the way with you, why would you go elsewhere?"

Well, he would've beaten you for sure, and you had other allies. :P

"Like I said in my speech, I was never the target. Had I flipped, I would have become a target."

First, yeah you may have not been home, but you have gotten votes in this game, I have gotten through this entire game without a single vote.
Second, people have called me a flipper, and I was NEVER the target, I made it to the end by something you feared more than me.
3555 days 17 hours ago
_JB_
the two votes i got were throwaways... i was never the target at f11 nor f4
3555 days 16 hours ago
KidA
Violet, your flipping made you seem easily manipulated, impressionable, and bad at the game. Will played a strong social game while remaining on ONE side, but also working and forming connections with the other side.
Jeremy was actually going to be the first boot of of nuTikopia (FUN FACT!), and yet, he's in the Final 3. Whilst also having dictated a lot of post-merge vote offs.
3555 days 16 hours ago
_JB_
wat. i was gonna be nuTikopia's forst boot?

open group

Survivor's Survivor: South Africa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!