This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #3 - Snye [S1: Canada]

Topic » Tribal Council #3 - Snye [S1:..

4023 days 5 hours ago
Survivor233

Come on in guys. Go ahead and set your torches down and take a seat.

• Brad B. - Do you think you let your team down tonight?
• George G. - Do you think the fact that you're in a different time-zone is a good reason for people to vote you off?
• Noah L. - Hello?
• Avery F. - You decided to sit out today, even when your tribe needed you. Additionally, you bad-mouthed a couple people. Think that'll get on everyone's nerves, and is it a good reason to vote you out?
• Parvati P. - You weren't at the challenge today, and left all the work up to three people. Do you think those three people should be held responsible for losing, or is it the entire tribe's fault?
• Adam O. - Where do tribal divisions lie? Is everyone together, or are there definite issues that lie?
• Ryan W. - You guys put your trust into Brad, do you think you can forgive him or did he severely mess up today?

~

Votes are due tomorrow at 3:00pm EST. If you do not vote, you will receive a self-vote. I will continue to ask questions once you have answered your initial one.
4023 days 5 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Adam O. - Where do tribal divisions lie? Is everyone together, or are there definite issues that lie?

All I can say is that it's obvious who is truly dedicated to this gam and who isn't. *cough inacts cough*
4023 days 5 hours ago
Anoreoz897
*game
4023 days 5 hours ago
wangifold
• Ryan W. - You guys put your trust into Brad, do you think you can forgive him or did he severely mess up today?

Brad deserves the least blame! I still have faith in this tribe, we just got unlucky today.
4023 days 4 hours ago
soccerkidd
Brad B. - Do you think you let your team down tonight?

Most definitely, I feel awful that I lost the challenge for my tribe /: I just hope that everyone can realize that yes I did lose the challenge, but at least I was at the challenge and tried my best, it was a game of chance after all.
4023 days 4 hours ago
wangifold
Brad! Don't be so hard on yourself....
4023 days 3 hours ago
soccerkidd
Thanks Ryan, I just feel horrible that we lost..
4023 days 3 hours ago
Anoreoz897
Its not your fault! There should have been more of the tribe there to help you *looks down at the ground in shame*
4023 days 3 hours ago
soccerkidd
Thank you guys for trying to make me feel better, and it's okay Adam! You had a legitimate reason to not be there!
4022 days 15 hours ago
Survivor233
5/7 votes received.
4022 days 10 hours ago
FireFlameVG
• Avery F. - You decided to sit out today, even when your tribe needed you. Additionally, you bad-mouthed a couple people. Think that'll get on everyone's nerves, and is it a good reason to vote you out?

These assholes need me. If they vote me out because they can't handle it... well, fuck em.
4022 days 10 hours ago
Survivor233

I'll go tally the votes.
4022 days 10 hours ago
Survivor233
*goes to get urn*
*comes back to Tribal Council area*

If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.
4022 days 10 hours ago
Survivor233
Okay. Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person with the most votes will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

*Takes lid off of urn*
I'll read the votes.
4022 days 10 hours ago
Survivor233
1st vote...
*flips vote*
Noah. [self-vote]

That's 1 vote Noah.
4022 days 10 hours ago
Survivor233
2nd vote...
*flips vote*
Noah.

That's two votes Noah.

open group

Survivor's Survivor: South Africa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!