This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 32!

Topic » TSC Beta 32!

3583 days 1 hour ago
Monrooster
11)        Train – 50 Ways To Say Goodbye

3583 days 1 hour ago
Monrooster
and finally Rita Ora
3583 days 1 hour ago
kkoster001
Just got here, listening now. My guess is RIP
3583 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
11.        Train – What a cringe start…:p Another enjoyable entry…I’m not sure what the matriarchy band brought to the song. I liked this song though. :p
3583 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Hot right now. ::PPPPP::PP:P:P:P:P
Or R.I.P :p
3583 days 1 hour ago
Monrooster
12)        Rita Ora – I Will Never Let You Down

3583 days 1 hour ago
Monrooster
You weren't too good on the guessing this time, catch ;)
3583 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
0/11 problems tbh. :p
3583 days 1 hour ago
Monrooster
ALL 12 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!

Listen to all of the songs, post your comments and then PM your votes to me in the usual way, (12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1) to your favourite ten songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

You cannot vote for yourself or discuss voting with each other. You are not allowed to reveal which act you submitted.

You have until Wednesday, 30th July at 7pm BST / 2pm EDT to submit your comments and votes.

The Results show will be later that day, at 8pm BST / 3pm EDT (subject to change)
3583 days 1 hour ago
Monrooster
Thanks for keeping me company. Good luck everyone!
3583 days 1 hour ago
sarahnva
I missed it :(

I'll have to listen tonight! I've been painting my room today. :)
3583 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
12.        Rita Ora – An enjoyable way to end the contest, pleasant enough. Certainly not her best…or worst for that matter. :p
3583 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
1.        Josh Gad - Did this song do well in the charts? :p This is no way as good as 'let it go', I'm sorry. I know the song is supposed to be one big joke, but I'm still not keen. :(

2.        N-Dubz - Has Tulisa been found guilty yet? :S This song is a little self-indulgent, especially at the start. I didn't realise how much auto-tune goes into Tulisa's voice before listening to this. :p I'm not keen.

3.        Razorlight – I’ve never actually really heard of this song before. Very underwhelmed. ‘Golden touch’ would have been amazing, but then again I don’t know if it is eligible. :p

4.        Little Mix – This song… :( Why? You had so many wonders to choose from. :S Good vocals in places I suppose. Not that impressed.

5.        Oliver Heldens & Becky Hill – ‘Parent Advisory’, Bibbles is gonnnnnaaaaa love this one. :p Yeah alright, definitely a step in the right direction. :p looool zomg at the video. :p Video aside it is an enjoyable song. :p

6.        The Killers – I did think it might be this song, as it was featured on BBUK this week, but I thought it was too long ago. :p The two songs I posted before would have been absolute winners for me. This is good though. :)

7.        David Gray – Pleasant enough. I can guess who submitted this. :p Definitely one of the best so far. :D A nice thing to listen to on a Sunday evening. :)

8.        Florence and the Machine – What a voice though. Very enjoyable and definitely one of the better entrants in the competition. :D That voice… :) :O :D

9.        Vampire Weekend – Boom boom clack clack boom boom clack clack, I loved the start. A very enjoyable song. I’m not normally keen on talking in songs, but it worked really well here. :)

10.        Ben Pearce – Oh yeaaa...mhmmm....grooving on the sofa here. :p He has a special quality to his voice. There was some definite catch_a_falling_star dancing in this video. :p :p :p

11.        Train – What a cringe start…:p Another enjoyable entry…I’m not sure what the matriarchy band brought to the song. I liked this song though. :p

12.        Rita Ora – An enjoyable way to end the contest, pleasant enough. Certainly not her best…or worst for that matter. :p

Great hosting as usual, Mon! :D
3583 days 1 hour ago
bibbles
so sorry, have been spring cleaning!! i know its summer, but my house is covered in a layer of plaster dust, started with the living room, im absolutely knackered!! will listen later
3582 days 22 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
These will likely be my shortest comments ever. Congratulations on not having to listen to me ramble!

1)        Josh Gad - Eh, no. Can't really get behind this at all.
2)        N-Dubz - T-Pain, is that you? Like it for what it is.
3)        Razorlight - Totes not my thing, but it wasn't pleasant enough.
4)        Little Mix - So 90's sounding. To me, that's a good thing.
5)        Oliver Heldens & Becky Hill - I think I have an ~idea~ of who this is. I was into it.
6)        The Killers - This is a classic.
7)        David Gray - See #3, but slightly elevated.
8)        Florence and the Machine - Love her style, she almost always delivers. This is no exception.
9)        Vampire Weekend - Not my thing, but I got my toes tappin'.
10)        Ben Pearce - Very interesting. Something about it felt a bit off, but I think that helped keep my attention more.
11)        Train - Not really a fan of Train, but I like this more than their biggest hits.
12)        Rita Ora - Was into it. Nice end to the contest.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!