This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 44!

Topic » TSC Beta 44!

3492 days 20 hours ago
Aquamarine
12) Armin Van Buuren - 'This Is What It Feels Like'

3492 days 20 hours ago
AshleaEvans
12) Armin Van Buuren - i kinda of like it. its just generic pop music. nothing really much to it.
3492 days 20 hours ago
ianfitz0012
12) Armin Van Buuren - A solid song. Not much wrong with it but it's not amazing either.
3492 days 20 hours ago
Aquamarine
13) Paul Oakenfold - 'Faster Kill Pussycat'

3492 days 20 hours ago
AshleaEvans
13) Paul Oakenfold - love it. rosa mendes from the wwe <3 yes. hahaha.
3492 days 20 hours ago
ianfitz0012
13) Paul Oakenfold - Was really hoping this was Starry Eyed Surprise. It's a good club song I guess? But it was really boring and repetitive.
3492 days 20 hours ago
Aquamarine
14) Timbaland - 'The Way I Are'

3492 days 19 hours ago
AshleaEvans
14) Timbaland) i really like a lot of timbaland's songs. what happened to him? did he die #rip
3492 days 19 hours ago
ianfitz0012
14) Timbaland - This throwback to 7th grade is too much for me < 33333
3492 days 19 hours ago
Aquamarine
15) Lily Allen - 'Air Balloon'

3492 days 19 hours ago
AshleaEvans
15) Lily Allen ) i'd go up in her air balloon any day of the week!
3492 days 19 hours ago
ianfitz0012
15) Lily Allen - LMFAO AIR BALLOON. Honestly what a fun, weird note to end this otherwise boring TSC beta on. I think this is a hilarious song for some reason, but it's still great for me.
3492 days 19 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Wankelmut & Emma Louise - Reminds me of a more lively Lana del Rey. It wasn't a bad song but it got old for me, and it's almost a 4 minute song, so...
02) Rudimental - Started to pick up and got slow again. And then picked up and got slow. Idk what else to say. It was an average entry for me, but I was content with the song at the end.
03) Jason Mraz - I'm white so I like this song, but I'm not white enough to love it.
04) Diana Vickers - I was waiting for her to speak up, which never really happened. But she kind of stopped whispering and it wasn't bad.
05) Paolo Nutini - Not really sure where this song was trying to go. Wasn't bad though, didn't expect this type of entry to be submitted.
06) Paris Hilton - LOL I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY
07) Destiny's Child - Of all Destiny's Child songs, you pick this? And you even got a penalty for it, like why? I'm disappointed. SMH. Doesn't take away from the fact that this is Destiny's Child though.
08) Mumford and Sons - Was never a Mumford and Sons fan.
09) Michael Buble - CAN WE PLEASE SUBMIT SONGS WITHOUT SKITS AT THE BEGINNING? I love Michael < 33333 Not my favorite song of his but it's still great.
10) Will Young - The falsetto at the beginning was kind of annoying (thank god I'm not a dog or this would get 0 points) but it redeemed itself.
11) John Legend - Too repetitive. But I still love his voice, which is a shame he didn't do much with it. I liked the end though!!
12) Armin Van Buuren - A solid song. Not much wrong with it but it's not amazing either.
13) Paul Oakenfold - Was really hoping this was Starry Eyed Surprise. It's a good club song I guess? But it was really boring and repetitive.
14) Timbaland - This throwback to 7th grade is too much for me < 33333
15) Lily Allen - LMFAO AIR BALLOON. Honestly what a fun, weird note to end this otherwise boring TSC beta on. I think this is a hilarious song for some reason, but it's still great for me.
3492 days 19 hours ago
Aquamarine
ALL 15 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!

Listen to all of the songs, post your comments and then PM your votes to me in the usual way, (12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1) to your favorite ten songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

You cannot vote for yourself or discuss voting with each other. You are not allowed to reveal which act you submitted.

You have until Wednesday, October 29th at 7pm BST/2pm EDT to submit your comments and votes.

The Results show will be one hour after the deadline closure.
3492 days 17 hours ago
Talian
01) Wankelmut & Emma Louise - I would say that this Was so over played that i can't bear ur anymore but i would Lie.. I can't get enough Of it.. I still can't understand if this could be used since ITs not the original.. But a remix.. But i love this song!
02) Rudimental - This kinda passed me by.. It wasn rather unanonymous and standard..
03) Jason Mraz - This Was ok..
04) Diana Vickers - I would have loooved Ooops My Wicked Heart.. But this is great too! Usually the x Factor people shine on the x Factor but then suck at doing originals.. She Did the Opposite.. She sucked on the x factor but shone doing originals!
05) Paolo Nutini - I love him.. I love this song..
06) Paris Hilton - Im kinda hoping this is a joke entry.. But i can't hide i kinda like this.. Camon.. This is Such a cult! Don't judge me!
07) Destiny's Child - Pre-2005.. Great.. But pre-2005..
08) Mumford and Sons - I Like them.. The Only thing is that it seems to me They do the same song Over and Over again.. But based merely in this One.. It's ok..
09) Michael Buble - He has an astonishing voice! He is just flawless! I prefer the ballads but this is great too! I mean.. He's the best.. There's no competition!
10) Will Young - I liked the opening.. The chorus and the general build-Up Was a bit of a let down.. So.. Im a Little undecided Here.. It was good.. Just not the best..
11) John Legend - J.Leg could actually sing everything and i would love it! This is not his best song but i can really enjoy it!
12) Armin Van Buuren - It was just too much! It felt Heavy..
13) Paul Oakenfold - This was a little too dancey too! Just not for me..
14) Timbaland - Omg i love this song!
15) Lily Allen - When i first saw she was working on a new album i was so excited! But Then she released this and that song about bitches and all the magic aura surrounding her falls to pieces..

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!