This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC Beta 166

Topic » TSC Beta 166

119 days 14 hours ago
Darbe
1. La Roux - this is alright! not her best but a respectable follow-up single for her id say.
2. Santana - i can respect it. not fully immersed, but there are nice strings here!
3. Destiny’s Child - this is decent. i was vibing along.
4. ZAYN - i love him, this was a great debut for him. sounding even fresher now too. great alt R&B record!
5. Truth Hurts - this was a vibe! has that noughties R&B sound to it mixed with some eastern influence.
6. Flo Rida - lol i mean it’s hideous but i did move a little.
7. Sophie Ellis-Bextor - she has some classic tunes but this isn’t at that level for me.
8. Sam Fender - a certified indie classic in the north of england! he’s really popular here and rightfully so, this bangs.
9. The Chicks - it’s probably fine for its genre, it’s just not really doing much for me.
10. Sandy Lam - this is okay but i prefer her more experimental tracks.
11. Edwin McCain - i’m not the audience for this at all.
12. Billy Ocean - this was decent actually! it was a good time, a nice fun closer.
117 days 11 hours ago
ryan5676
01) La Roux – The music here is kinda weird and hard to grasp but the singer sure has a great voice that redeems it
02) Santana – I already hate the beat being very repetitive and lazy and the singing is just not there and this is simply not good
03) Destiny's Child – Now I know why I never heard of this Destiny’s Child song because it sucks on a whole new degree with the rapper and the slow music stalling it all
04) Zayn – Oh yeah this was his debut single and it was an alright song that manages to tick the boxes on what to do in a pop song
05) Truth Hurts – That background singing is getting on my last nerves and the beat gets old really quick and I’m ready to move on
06) Flo Rida – Yes, it is time for a real anthem as this is a bop with Flo Rida killing it and is so catchy and I can’t help to love it so much
07) Sophie Ellis-Bextor – It’s the Murder on the Dancefloor singer with a new song and this is a fantastic dance tune that got me moving along
08) Sam Fender – I’m really liking his vocals as they are so powerful and the music sounds so uplifting and is a great tune overall
09) The Chicks – Give me some country as they got lovely voices and it sounds so warm to hear and just makes me smile from start to end
10) Sandy Lam – Eh I am not into this one with the music not up there sounding boring and the singer not giving any energy
11) Edwin McCain – This song just grains on me with his vocals getting on my nerves and the music just goes on an on and why can’t it end sooner
12) Billy Ocean – It is time to have a party and this is the perfect song as I just love this feel-good energy and he knows how to deliver
117 days 7 hours ago
Tepr
01) La Roux - Its okay, In general i always found her to be overrated.
02) Santana - again okay, also think Santana are highly overrated…
03) Destiny's Child - this was kind of the beginning of the end for them tbh.
04) Zayn - honestly this in hindsight was quiet an accomplished transition from boybAnd fodder!
05) Truth Hurts - little gay me was living for this, i mean its a little embarrassing,  but yeah i can still get it
06) Flo Rida - one of the worst songs ever.
07) Sophie Ellis-Bextor - pretty sure lil gay me had an orgasm to this.
08) Sam Fender - eh ya adult gay me would say choke me!
09) The Chicks - Jesus, i mean American country is not the best, but ill have to give it something , not because one of em died right, am not that shallow (thanks Flo Rida)
10) Sandy Lam - fuck ya, lil gay Asian version of me defo had multiple orgasms to this!
11) Edwin McCain - christ what a Boner Killer!!
12) Billy Ocean - Emm this 1995 rule in beta is stupid, I'm giving this 14 points!
117 days ago
FromAWindow
01) La Roux - Not bad! Well produced! Sort of catchy! A tad forgettable

02) Santana - Oh loveeeeeeeee the guitar and the bass. This instrumentation actually kinda eats yassssssss.

03) Destiny's Child - Good! Not close to their best but good! I’ll always go for this sound and I think it’s done sort of well.

04) Zayn - Oh wow I forgot about this. I kinda don’t hate the verses tbh, this is veryyyyyy that “cool” 2010s sound that tries to sound epic. This chorus is kinda bad oof, a shame when the thing that your song relies on to be good is a production style that ages out two years after it’s made. It’s fine, I haven’t a feeling it’ll be shit on harder by others sorry in advance.

05) Truth Hurts - Ate ate ate ate ate ate ATE  no this is soooooooooooo good like WHOA. This is an instant classic right here. Bops sooooo hard like YASSS!!!

06) Flo Rida - LMAOOOOOOOOO YASSSSSSSSSS oh this song was EVERYWHERE in 2010, my cousins and I would sing along to this all the time. Part of this is just straight up garbage but I mean…idk I’m bopping. The nostalgia!!!

07) Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Ah yes the song to send bc saltburn came out and murder on the dance floor has already been sent. This is cute!!! She turned real evil recently but this era of hers works well for me! It bops, it’s cute, it’s well done, I’m into it!

08) Sam Fender - I can’t lie, this is really well done indie pop. Just really driving well still being chill. This is really great!!!i

09) The Chicks - Omggggggg this song I completely forgot about this. It’s cute!!! Like very cute!!

10) Sandy Lam - Oh? She eats every single goddamn time she comes up like come onnnnnnnn. Yeah this was a serve!!!!

11) Edwin McCain - Sure! Yeah! It’s cute!!! It goes on for wayyyyy too long but it’s good.

12) Billy Ocean - Oh this is Prince but more palatable imo. This is hypeeeeee hell yessssssssssss.
116 days 22 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        I remember my friend had a guy being a dickhead to him and I sent this song saying it fit the situation and he loved it lol
        2.        It was alright I guess
        3.        Wish it was only destiny’s child in this song!
        4.        This song was everywhere in 2016!
        5.        Kind of a vibe
        6.        Hated this when it was first out but now quite like it lol
        7.        I LOVE SOPHIE ELLIS BEXTOR
        8.        Quite liked this
        9.        I am vibing along to this
        10.        This was quite good
        11.        Dragged a bit but it was fine I guess
        12.        Very catchy chorus
116 days 19 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. la roux - that unserious nonbinary mohawk of hers rising in the water on that opening shot... priceless!!! i don't like her but i can give her 6s when they're due
02. santana - this song is so cornyyy. iconic riff that would go onto be sampled in the better 'wild thoughts'
03. destiny's child - BOP
04. zayn - i remember this very vividly when it came out actually. my sister was a pretty big one directioner and my glass closet baby self was pretending not to bop when she'd put this on. im sad he wasn't more successful really
05. truth hurts - 166 contests without truth hurts addictive. man that's crazy
06. flo rida - the hook n chorus are iconic but why are the verses actually cheeks... it's been a minute since i heard this in full. sugar >>>>>>
07. sophie ellis-bextor - she tried tugging at kylie's nu disco crown with this one. it's a bop tho
08. sam fender - despite what u might think im not british so ive never heard a sam fender song. in fact ive just heard of him in passing. this is really nice .. !!
09. the chicks - i love them as people. i don't really go out of my way to listen to their music but i think they're really pleasant when they're on
10. sandy lam - honestly a very nice listen. i love those painfully 00s bleep bloops
11. edwin mccain - so bland omg. i had to treat myself to a listen of with arms wide open by creed after this just to feel something. now that's real music
12. billy ocean - too cheesy for me but it's a cute little party song
116 days 9 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) La Roux - 'I'm Not Your Toy' - It's a little bit less noisy but it's still not for me.

02) Santana - 'Maria Maria (feat. The Product G&B)' - This song is ok, like there's some parts that I like but there are also some parts that I just feel meh. The song that Santana made with Michelle Branch is way better tbh.

03) Destiny's Child - 'Soldier (feat. T.I., Lil' Wayne)' - This sounds like the most 2000's R&B/rap song ever.

04) Zayn - 'PILLOWTALK' - Never really liked this song when it was released, but compared with the songs that were released after this, this is at least bearable.

05) Truth Hurts - 'Addictive (feat. Rakim)' - It's ok.

06) Flo Rida - 'Right Round (feat. Ke$ha)' - Oh wow I forgot this song existed lmao. This song is absolute terrible but also good at the same time lol.

07) Sophie Ellis-Bextor - 'Get Over You' - Sophie Ellis-Bextor deserves more recognition from everyone!

08) Sam Fender - 'Seventeen Going Under' - This gives me very white boy making a pop song vibe. Good vocals tho.

09) The Chicks - 'There's Your Trouble' - Finally, a good country song and it's not those bro-country song anymore!

10) Sandy Lam - 'Single' - It's kind of a fun dance song, reminds me a bit of Kylie Minogue.

11) Edwin McCain - 'I'll Be' - This is coming for my 12 for sure! The slight hint of saxophone in the background? Muah! *Flying French kiss*

12) Billy Ocean - 'Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car' - Ah yes 80's fun dance song, who doesn't like these types of song.
116 days 6 hours ago
humanwebjet1
01) La Roux: This started out with a fun beat and I was already bopping along. I think I enjoyed the instrumental better than the vocals tbh. This was a hype start to this edition.
02) Santana: Omggg I wanted to post this!! Ahhhhhh MARIA MARIAAAAA … Nice nice this is such a yummy song.
03) Destiny's Child: Mhm, surprisingly I don’t think I’ve ever heard of this song. It’s okay like it’s not bad but I wasn’t particularly intrigued tbh.
04) Zayn: MYYYY LOVERRRR!! Man the memories of this song, top-notch and I’d say Zayn as a solo act truly gets to SHINEEEE!
05) Truth Hurts: Mhm unfortunately, not for moi sorry.
06) Flo Rida: AHHH WHEN YOU GO DOWNNN DOWN DOWN. Funzyyyy I’m loving this edition now …
07) Sophie Ellis-Bextor: Mehhhhhh.
08) Sam Fender: Welp this is going into my playlist because this is BEAUTIFUL! Rocky loves lovessssssssss …
09) The Chicks: Meh Rocky doesn’t mind country like this isn’t that bad, I enjoyed it a little bit.
10) Sandy Lam: Beat was nice, but not a standout for me.
11) Edwin McCain: Oh myyyy goooddnesssssss! Nostalgia Nostalgia, like this is literally perfection. AND TELL MEEE THAT WE BELONG TOGETHER!! My hearttttttt!
12) Billy Ocean: I was like what the heck is going on, but I was like meh it’s okay.
116 days 6 hours ago
turkeylover
01) La Roux - Oh! Okay….. I love the production, it’s so fun and silly and I think it fits the theme of the song especially with the usage of toy, it really ties into the playful beat!! I hate the singing though… I think with a different artist, this becomes a hit…. But now it definitely does give off album track from an album everyone only knows 1 song from… z
02) Santana - Omg? This hasn’t been sent before?? I’m kinda gagged by that… This is def a hit like !! Although, I’m listening now and I’m like…. This is dragging on a bit actually… It also just occurred to me that this and Mambo No. 5 aren’t the same song BJVDGHVDHGD
03) Destiny's Child - Oh this classic like… I kinda need to revisit this album because this has maybe their best set of singles??? Or at least my fave set of singles ! Anyways, this is a hit !!
04) Zayn - Um…. I kinda forgot about this song LMAO… it’s alright! Definitely of its time… and didn’t really age well either… sorry diva!
05) Truth Hurts - A hit! I don’t actually know this one but it’s good! I’m moving!
06) Flo Rida - BAWP!! Like…. The way I was listening to the pitch perfect cover of this that I forgot how good the original is bhjbdjbd no but like… this is a hit !!
07) Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Well! This is alright! I only know like 2 other songs by her and I like them both a lot more than this… yeah… she’s cute tho!
08) Sam Fender - oh this was cute! Better than I expected for sure! I just didn’t connect with it like I’d want to with this genre
09) The Chicks - well I kinda hate country so this isn’t really isn’t that good to me BUT it’s kinda cute and charming a bit !!
10) Sandy Lam - oh this is a hit !! it’s just so girly gorgeous cute sandy lam mother…
11) Edwin McCain - well…. I’m sure this is a classic to some people…
12) Billy Ocean - oh a hit like… it’s just so fun!
116 days 5 hours ago
zach3051
01) La Roux - I am a hugeeeee fan of Bulletproof so I was excited for this, but unfortunately it didn’t live up to how good of a banger Bulletproof is.

02) Santana - This is such a nice vibe, I was bopping along, but it definitely was a little bit too long for my taste without variation to back it up.

03) Destiny's Child - The vocals are on point as always, but idk it just feels pretty stagnant. Not my favorite song of theirs

04) Zayn - I haven’t heard this song in foreverrrr, but it honestly holds up pretty well just a solid pop song.

05) Truth Hurts - Oh this is hitting right now, the beat, the vocals, yesss this is a serve

06) Flo Rida - This song is just such a banger and I wasn’t expecting to still love it as much as I did on this listen.

07) Sophie Ellis-Bextor - Oh this is such a great song, great vibes, beat, if this came on in the club I’d be living

08) Sam Fender - This is like the ultimate vibe. I just wanna blast this while driving with the windows down on a summer day on a country road.

09) The Chicks - I only like a specific brand of country music and this right here is it. So catchy and a great time.

10) Sandy Lam - This song was a really great time! I loved the production and it had a super nice melody.

11) Edwin McCain - This definitely isn’t for me. I just don’t find it very interesting and it’s too long too.

12) Billy Ocean - this is sooo goood. Just an amazing time great vocals and just a jammmmmm
116 days 3 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) La Roux - First time hearing this, it's actually pretty fun and very catchy. Big points in my book
02) Santana - Santana is legendaric, especially "Smooth" with Rob Thomas. But I love this too, this song is hot. I almost feel straight listening to it. Carlos is that good
03) Destiny's Child - lol the censored version <3 this was mid for destiny's child… but it's still destiny's child! I keep forgetting TI and Lil Wayne are on this like besides the intro I can't name when I hear a man in this song
04) Zayn - so it's a great debut for a 1D boy, probably the strongest one post-breakup. But I've always had a problem with the lyrics, I don't know just seems like an abusive relationship maybe not for my ears
05) Truth Hurts - never heard this also but it's totally up my alley, it's got a few layers to it but it's funky, sexual and I love hearing her sing about it
06) Flo Rida - NGL one of the happiest I've ever been was studying abroad in London, going to Imperial College with my friends from BU and they had this night where they only played songs from 2014 or earlier. This came on, we were blindsided, but all got down and had so much fun to it. This song is wine and just so much fun for me to listen to and also unlocks some core memories of a really amazing time in my life. So bop
07) Sophie Ellis-Bextor - kinda capitalizing on some hype but it's also not THAT other song we're all thinking of. I'm not really finding this magnetic it's more filler
08) Sam Fender - he's got something hypnotic about his voice that almost makes me forget how typical the song is
09) The Chicks - love when the chicks have fun… let's get ready for trouble ladies!
10) Sandy Lam - not a cover of an 80s song (Bizarre Love Triangle by New Order)… I guess this is allowed if the cover was done after the year rule?
11) Edwin McCain - a cinderella story bop… actually a great ballad that falls under the guise of a teen rom comedy but whatever
12) Billy Ocean - oh one of the best 80s songs of all time, maybe the person sending this totally forgot about the year rule and put this in… bop
115 days 20 hours ago
tbrown_47
115 days 20 hours ago
tbrown_47
115 days 20 hours ago
tbrown_47
115 days 20 hours ago
tbrown_47

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!