This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC BETA 167

Topic » TSC BETA 167

111 days 7 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
15) Kelly Clarkson - 'Heartbeat Song'
111 days 7 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
16) Aitana - 'LAS BABYS'
111 days 7 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
17) Bizarrap, Shakira - 'Shakira: Bzrp Music Sessions, Vol. 53'
111 days 7 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
FIXED RUNNING ORDER, FUCK MITSKI VERSION

01) Selena Gomez
02) Giorgos Mazonakis
03) Eminem
04) P!nk
05) Sabrina Carpenter
06) Kanye West
07) Texas
08) Jason Derulo
09) Kali Uchis
10) Foxy Brown
11) Susanne Sundfør
12) Red Velvet - IRENE & SEULGI
13) 3OH!3
14) Ariana Grande
15) Kelly Clarkson
16) Aitana
17) Bizarrap, Shakira
111 days 7 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
ALL 17 SONGS POSTED
VOTE
OR
DIE
by tuesday

thank u! <3
110 days 2 hours ago
tbrown_47
01) Selena Gomez: Oh wow. This is a song that exists in the world
02) Giorgos Mazonakis: Was this in Tolis’s NF? It sounds familiar. Good for him. But also why does this sound like Sexy Businessman? We kind of won with this. Oh she definitely sampled/interpolated this. LMFAO legend
03) Eminem: Jfc of all the Eminem songs. This should’ve stayed in 2010. If I had a dollar for every time someone sent a mid ass 2010s song from an artist that had MUCH better material in the 90s/2000s, I’d be rich
04) P!nk: Honestly kind of see above. P!nk was at her best when people thought she was Black. This song is fine
05) Sabrina Carpenter: Who the fuck produced this song? The potential is there but the disconnect between her vocals and the instrumentation is so bad. Either she was sabotaged or had stupid people behind her. This is dreadful
06) Kanye West: Obligatory fuck Kanye. Also like of all the Kanye songs? Let’s be serious
07) Texas: LMFAO I wasn’t expecting this from a group called Texas. Good for them? Idk
08) Jason Derulo: Yasss a bop in beta 167. This is so high school chic. I kind of won
09) Kali Uchis: Cute!
10) Foxy Brown: ;oidSHGi8ahgo;iuhygoi;jsefu90YHOVISDJNCKSHBIUWghioJSFOIHSIOBAYHGF
11) Susanne Sundfør: Mom but this isn’t what I want from her.
12) Red Velvet - IRENE & SEULGI: Another cute song!
13) 3OH!3: There were 3 artists that were the bane of my existence in high school. Katy Perry, Cobra Starship, and 3OH!3. Fuck these guys. This song isn’t good. This song isn’t funny. There's no redeeming qualities to this song or this group honestly. I was so woke back then. Really 3008 with my hate
14) Ariana Grande: Wait??? I’m bald. I’m living for this. And I’ll always have time for the A$AP Mob (A$AP Ferb dad!). How have I never heard this? This is up there with My Hair as a top tier Ariana song. Wow
15) Kelly Clarkson: I love Kelly but if we’re sending this, then we probably exhausted her catalog. This is cute, but it never really did much for me.
16) Aitana: Oh bop. I wasn’t expecting this from En El Coche girl. I like this. Happy for her
17) Bizarrap, Shakira: Another day, another Beta with a Shakira song that isn’t La Tortura. I’ll never win I fear
109 days 13 hours ago
Darbe
01) Selena Gomez - this is alright. it's not my favourite era of hers honestly, very of its time but fun enough i guess!
02) Giorgos Mazonakis - ah so this is who regina's mum was inspired by!
03) Eminem - every lyric in the rap is still engrained in my mind from childhood. a karaoke staple, but realistically not a patch on his best.
04) P!nk - i just know there is an alternate universe where i hate this. i liked it as a kid but it's a bit corny in retrospect.
05) Sabrina Carpenter - it's cute radio pop, not feeling that chorus melody though.
06) Kanye West - i'm grooving. he's an asshole, but his music slaps and this is one of his best!
07) Texas - this is okay! has a slight abba feel to it id say.
08) Jason Derulo - his golden era, i used to really trust him back then. this is still good fun!
09) Kali Uchis - it's quite smooth sounding, not too crazy about the feature tho.
10) Foxy Brown - real 90's hip-hop! jay is fire on this.
11) Susanne Sundfør - i liked the atmosphere, but was a bit underwhelmed by the chorus.
12) Red Velvet - IRENE & SEULGI - it's mostly cute, best song to come from red velvet anyway!
13) 3OH!3 - the verses are utter trash. the chorus is okay but this just hasn't aged very well on the whole if i'm honest.
14) Ariana Grande - ITS YUH BIRTHDAY E'DAY W ME! this song's existence is hilarious.
15) Kelly Clarkson - it's very passable radio pop to me, not her finest work i must say!
16) Aitana - just a typical gimmicky party song jumping on the sampling a 90s track trend.
17) Bizarrap, Shakira - meh, never really understood the appeal of this personally.
109 days 8 hours ago
FromAWindow
01) Selena Gomez - Byeeeeeeeee Not mouth to mouth resuscitation. I love Selena but not her music for some reason. It’s cute!

02) Giorgos Mazonakis - BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SKSKSKSKSSKSKSKSKKSSKSKKS SHUT THE FUCK UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP so a fun fact about montenegros submission in hsc this edition, we didn’t know it was actually a cover of this, surprise!!!!!! And I gotta admit this is way better than the cover LMAOOOOOOO

03) Eminem - I love this song being sent the week after right round bc those were the two songs I heard all the fucking time in this era on the radio. This is fine. Not as iconic as right round obviously.

04) P!nk - Like this song more so than I used to simply bc Morgan mcmichaels absolutely EATSSSSSS this song every time she performs it. Still not great but acceptable.

05) Sabrina Carpenter - This is enhanced by the fact I kept getting the live performance of this on my tiktok against my will. It’s cute!!!

06) Kanye West - Oh this song, I completely forgot this was Kanye west. It’s good I’m ngl, I don’t like that he really serves but also he really doesn’t in his personal life yk. Good song but this isn’t quite the serve.

07) Texas - Now THISSSSS is the beta I’m used to. Sort of shitty but fun dance music that’s way outlived its production. This is honestly really camp and fun I like this!!! And this video byeeeeeeee. I CANT WITH THAT FUCKING THE SUN MONTAGE

08) Jason Derulo - BAWPPPPPPPPPPP YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS this is such trash yet also soooooooooooo good. S!!! O!!! L-O!!!!! This chorus is so goddamn catchy like whoa.

09) Kali Uchis - I have a feeling this’ll be too recent for many people. However, I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this song, this album was really such a serve. Very Lebanese. Wait THIS IS WHAT PESO PLUMA LOOKS LIKE????????? Oh this man just became such a king to me oh my godddddddd. Sooooooo dreamy, love this!!!

10) Foxy Brown - Ooooooooh this is soooooo 90s it hurts LMAOOOOO. Oh this black lipstick is doing her absolutely ZERO favors. But this bopssssssssss they really were dropping hits straight out of the gate.

11) Susanne Sundfør - I loved her song in the Norway national final in HSC, I think a song of hers won my music game like a year ago or so. This is pretty good actually! I wasn’t expecting a lot bc I’m not *that* big on electronic scandipop but this really hits! I’m surprised actually at how much I’m enjoying this! Florence and the machine wishes!

12) Red Velvet - IRENE & SEULGI - Damn y’all really got Eve out of the woodworks for this one huh LMAOOO. OKAY BUT LIKE YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS they kinda really ate this huh. This aged sooooooooooo well in comparison to sooooooo many songs from this era of music. Bye this was only 3 years ago nvm lmao. This bopssssss so hard.

13) 3OH!3 - Shut the fuck up oh my fucking god. Are these the two idiots that inspired a whole generation of annoying school kids?

14) Ariana Grande - BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this is a serve I really don’t give a fuck. She really can do no wrong in my eyes, she just refuses to not serve like…

15) Kelly Clarkson - Now why the fuck are we trying to tarnish Kelly’s good name like this wtf. This song is absolute garbage.

16) Aitana - Fun fact I was really considering this song for cards against humanity week but I needed to support my kings JPEGMAFIA + Danny Brown. What an absolute fucking banger, this is just sooooooooooo fun!!!! Aitana has really been serving as of recent tbh, this is so fun!!!!

17) Bizarrap, Shakira - I’m so sorry but I just don’t care about this or BZRP’s stuff tbh.
107 days 6 hours ago
Tepr
01) Selena Gomez - inoffensive, however the lyrics are tragic
02) Giorgos Mazonakis - a little different, but still tragic!
03) Eminem - also tragic, but sell it girl!
04) P!nk - fucking hell, it just get worse, id rather pass out face first in a urinal!
05) Sabrina Carpenter - work it Iggy, Okay stop already
06) Kanye West - fuck you Kanye, why you gotta bop so hard!
07) Texas - Sharleen ya big hornbag, my little gay asshole defo got moist to this
08) Jason Derulo - Jesus what a boner killer!
09) Kali Uchis - Only KAli could make a C-Section look sexy!
10) Foxy Brown - damn girl, that attitude
11) Susanne Sundfør - Slap me with those off the rails synths Susanne
12) Red Velvet - IRENE & SEULGI - this was hardcore on my Radar initially, it’s just kind of lost its charm for me
13) 3OH!3 - I mean, its very much of its time, its not awful.
14) Ariana Grande - Ariana, how dare you make me like you!
15) Kelly Clarkson - i prefer christmas Kelly Clarkson
16) Aitana - Are covers allowed in beta? Honestly i didnt know i needed this
17) Bizarrap, Shakira - i dont hate it, ya it serves
106 days 20 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Haven’t heard this song in forever! Bop!
        2.        lol this was a mess
        3.        Don’t like Eminem but Rihanna slays in this song!
        4.        Pink makes the best cringe songs lol. I am genuinely vibing
        5.        I was vibing, this was quite good
        6.        Only really like 2 Kanye songs and this isn’t one of them…
        7.        That music video was an experience but the song is a bop!
        8.        Never liked this song. Always found it annoying
        9.        Get that sprite promo! Good for her!
        10.        Not something I would listen to
        11.        I liked the dark vibes this song had
        12.        I was vibing, quite good
        13.        They were everywhere for 2010 and then disappeared off the face of the earth!
        14.        Not the best Ariana song but it was fun
        15.        Another song I haven’t heard in ages! Very good
        16.        The Saturday night sample… I can’t!
        17.        Not shakiras best but it was fun
106 days 17 hours ago
ilovetosing
01) Selena Gomez - 'Slow Down' - I mean it's fine but she'll never reach the peak that she reached with The Scene.

02) Giorgos Mazokanis - 'Nikotini' - This isn't bad but omg the drilling noise is getting more and more annoying as the song goes. It's giving me headache literally.

03) Eminem - 'Love The Way You Lie (feat. Rihanna)' - Rihanna absolutely shines in this song, and Eminem is ....... being Eminem as usual.

04) P!nk - 'Raise Your Glass' - P!nk absolutely is at her peak during this era, it's kind of corny right now but it's still a good song, better than the rap songs that we released in mid 2010s lol.

05) Sabrina Carpenter - 'Feather' - It's nice and cute enough.

06) Kanye West - 'Flashing Lights (feat. Dwele)' - I seriously can't stand his pretentious persona.

07) Texas - 'Summer Son' - It's fine.

08) Jason Derulo - 'Ridin' Solo' - YASSSSSSSSSSSSS JASON DERULO!!!!!!!!! THIS SONG SHOULD WIN BY 1000000000000000000000 POINTS!!!

09) Kali Uchis - 'Igual Que Un Ángel (feat. Peso Pluma)' - It's pleasant.

10) Foxy Brown - 'I'll Be (feat. Jay-Z)' - Yeah, I don't really care for songs like this.

11) Susanne Sundfør - 'Accelerate' - This song isn't for me.

12) Red Velvet - IRENE & SEULGI - 'Naughty' - Wow, this is even worse than the typical K-Pop song, it's a typical EDM song.

13) 3OH!3 - 'Don't Trust Me' - I've always hated this song ever since its release but I can't shake this song out of my head because it was EVERYWHERE in the early 2010s.

14) Ariana Grande - 'Hands On Me (feat. A$AP Ferg)' - Didn't know she released this song, it isn't her best, that's for sure.

15) Kelly Clarkson - 'Heartbeat Song' - Kind of stopped listening to her ever since she released this song.

16) Aitana - 'LAS BABYS' - Eh......, idk it sounds kind of childish to me.

17) Bizarrap, Shakira - 'Shakira: Bzrp Music Sessions, Vol. 53' - Shakira literally has a whole catalogue to choose from and a Bizarrap was submitted, like why.
106 days 2 hours ago
nateclove
01) Selena Gomez - mom, not her best.
02) Giorgos Mazonakis - um? what?
03) Eminem - I hate this song!
04) P!nk - again I never liked this song LMAO
05) Sabrina Carpenter - mom...not my fav from her but still good!
06) Kanye West - kind of a hit ngl
07) Texas - this was cute! not something to call home about.
08) Jason Derulo - I used to find this annoying but upon relisten after many years it's pretty good!
09) Kali Uchis - forgettable
10) Foxy Brown - kind of bop actually!
11) Susanne Sundfør - hmm, very interesting, she makes good music sometimes!
12) Red Velvet - IRENE & SEULGI - moms, not their best but definitely one of their better ones!
13) 3OH!3 - omg I used to be obsessed with this band and this song!
14) Ariana Grande - what is this honey ajsnhcjshdjsj omg so camp I'm kinda living
15) Kelly Clarkson - it was okay, def a classic
16) Aitana - wait omg this was a bop she ate that mom
17) Bizarrap, Shakira - iconic!!! she gagged that man
105 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
01) Selena Gomez        i'm sorry, but people sleep on her
02) Giorgos Mazonakis        Sexy Business MEN!
03) Eminem        belts all of this
04) P!nk        i let this play but  i never pick it
05) Sabrina Carpenter        she is very safe
06) Kanye West        flashing... lights
07) Texas        classic
08) Jason Derulo        JAYSOOONNNN DE ROUUUULO
09) Kali Uchis        Kali uchis is literally that bitch
10) Foxy Brown        Fritzyy and I are vibing
11) Susanne Sundfør        shure?
12) Red Velvet - IRENE & SEULGI        I remember when the gays went crazy for this for like 2 weeks
13) 3OH!3        CAUSE I'M A VEGETARIAN AND I'M NOT FUCKING SCARED OF HIM
14) Ariana Grande        this isn't piano. but i get it
15) Kelly Clarkson        love kelly so much
16) Aitana        the thing is... she's kinda making her stuff feel all too similar
17) Bizarrap, Shakira        this is THE dis track
104 days 20 hours ago
J2999
001. Selena Gomez : Queen this was kinda camp kinda bopping I'm happy for her.
002. Giorgos Mazonakis : Feels like some real Greek music... not incredible but pleasant.
003. Eminem : Oh this is both one of Eminem's and Rihanna's best... definitely a collapse.
004. P!nk : Divaaa this bop is one of her best, hips are swaying, glasses are getting raised.
005. Sabrina Carpenter : This was pleasant... not very memorable but yea.
006. Kanye West : Oh wow Kanye West was a jumpscare but I had no idea it was this song / this song was even by him. It's been used in countless commercials ... it's ok, nostalgic somewhat just for the commercial purpose.
007. Texas : This was decent, some of the music in the chorus was realllly giving. The rest was just fine.
008. Jason Derulo : JASON DERULO! Come to think I can't think of a time I have solo individually streamed this song... Either only at a pres or if a club is feeling old school. I enjoy his voice, not one of my favourites by him but it's a good listen.
009. Kali Uchis : Oh I listened to this like once a few weeks ago because stan Peso Pluma. Kali Uchis feels like someone who makes good music but not really anything for me to get hooked into, but this is on the better side of the music I've heard by her. Good send. Peso Pluma deffo helped.
010. Foxy Brown : Bit groovy, this was fine, but nothing I particularly cared for.
011. Susanne Sundfør : Interesting, this all worked pretty well. It definitely progressed nicely. Quite decent. It's giving Dracula towards the end.
012. Red Velvet - IRENE & SEULGI : Some parts of this bopped, but I wanted to like it more than I did overall.
013. 3OH!3 : Theoretically this should be very up my street. It was good, but some of the entries that have more nostalgia for me resonated better I guess. But yeah, good enough. ‘Do the Helen Keller’? Bye?
014. Ariana Grande : Ariana is normally hit or miss for me, this was on the miss side. Not bad but ... nothing I'd listen to again.
015. Kelly Clarkson : WOWWW BOPPPP bye this is a funny entry but I respect it... a hit is a hit and Kelly Clarkson certainly provided a hit right here.
016. Aitana : Bawwwwwp this is a bop Aitana delivered... it being a sample makes it even cuntier but it slaps well, fun bopaso. Collapse.
017. Bizarrap, Shakira : One of Bizarrap's best! One of Shakira's best! Everyone is a winner. EXCEPT GERARD PIQUE, PIQUE FOUND DEAD IN A DITCH.
104 days 8 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Selena Gomez - this isn't saying much but this is probably her best song
02) Giorgos Mazonakis - I liked the cross genre journey I was set on with this song… he had me bopping
03) Eminem - I will only listen to this man when he features women on his songs… great hook
04) P!nk - definitely overrated and plays to the more cringe part of P!nk's discography but it's fun sure
05) Sabrina Carpenter - I kinda didn't pay attention to sabrina after like 2020 or so but ironically now she is more popular than ever? This is cute, she's kinda in her madison beer era now (If I listened to both with my eyes closed I don't know who is who)
06) Kanye West - kanye entries in beta should be few and far between at this point, the man just sucks and yea if I were throwing like a college party I would put this song on as background noise
07) Texas - it felt like it ran so long… the chorus was nice but I didn’t enjoy the verses or the bridge
08) Jason Derulo - generally one of his more annoying songs
09) Kali Uchis - a great song from her, it's like so soothing but you can bop around to it if you want to
10) Foxy Brown - Jay-Z has better collabs with women than this, kinda forgettable
11) Susanne Sundfør - youtube directed me to the 5 1/2 cut of the song I can already tell you I am not listening in full… but ending a verse with "let's have fun" is funny to me, it just sorta ends?
12) Red Velvet - IRENE & SEULGI - takes a little to get started but by the ending I'm dancing
13) 3OH!3 - absolutely iconic song that should be in a time capsule in for the 2000s decade in general… like this song changed culture bop
14) Ariana Grande - you had a lot of ariana songs to choose from right? Sorry that's c*nty of me buuuuut some songs are auto 12s… I don't mind this when it's just her but it stays vanilla
15) Kelly Clarkson - phoned in… I might listen to this once a year and that's about it for me like her songs used to have some fight in them
16) Aitana - two minutes of fun! Loving that concept and I didn't want to get off this ride
17) Bizarrap, Shakira - I still haven't fully warmed to this but I applaud her for doing something different

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!