This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questions

Topic » Jury Questions

3594 days 10 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Final 2, Caleb and Dino you can post your speeches.

Jury, here you can ask as many questions as you want!

THE FINALE IS TOMORROW AT 6pmEST, HOPE TO SEE YOU HERE!
3594 days 10 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Dino and Caleb  you must now write an opening statement and answer any questions the jurors pose to you. Jury members, you must send me your vote to win by 5 EST tomorrow (you can change it at ANY time)
3594 days 10 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Please welcome the jury of Losa's Big Brother 2!
Jon,Jake,Kamani,Bobby,Bubba,Mimi,John,Andrea and..... Matt!
3594 days 10 hours ago
boozes
Dino throughout this whole game why did u listen to Andrea and not follow wat ur heart said to do ?
3594 days 10 hours ago
LyonRemedy_
It's been quite the journey. I didn't expect to actually get here, but enough with the cheesy speech.

I will admit to being a quite one in this game, but what was I supposed to do? Get blood on my hands as quick as possible? Ask that to some on the jury and they will say "NO" in a heartbeat. I feel I only made two major moves in the house, and that was evicting my only true allies: Bubba and Matt. Bubba, if it weren't for the double eviction twist, I would have never lobbied John into voting against you. I told him you were going hardcore after him and that if he won the next HoH, you would be sent packing before anyone else was. I knew that if he voted for me (which he possibly could've done since I nominated him in Week 5) that would lead to Andrea saving MiMi at the tie-break and me getting sent out the door. Matt, you would be here alongside me in the Final 2 if you weren't so supported. You can thank Dino for acting like a dumbass this last half of the game for basically turning every single jury member against himself. I hope that Dino's self-inflicted loss is my gain and that you vote for me. I'll be happy to ask any questions you have.

Love you all,
Caleb.
3594 days 10 hours ago
trickydicky
Caleb some have said you were a floater. I want to give you the chance to disprove that. In what ways were you actively involved in the overall direction of the game and what do you think you did best to get to the final 2?
3594 days 10 hours ago
boozes
Caleb we never worked together in this game but why did u play a Andy game and not a Aaryn game ?
3594 days 10 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Dino, I don't care what BS you say. I don't care what you say about your whole fucking game!
That speech you gave to Caleb in the living room was disgusting. You don't force someone who can see the Jury hates you into taking you to F2? It's common sense if he wants to win!
As I said before, You take glory for the moves we all made. We made those moves and we got evicted for them. You swooped alongside us and we was the ones who kept us safe.

Don't try to justify your game to me because I couldn't care, You 100% lost all respect I had for you. You lost MY Jury vote and I hope the Jury give you that karma that you deserve. You disrespected every single person here in ONE NIGHT and you think you can get away with that? You are a disgusting little boy and NOBODY and I mean NOBODY here respects YOU or your GAME. You need some life lessons from this Dino because if you are like this into real life then I feel sorry for you. You are a disturbed young man who needs a guardian at all times. I brought you here and I controlled you. Don't tell me shit about you saving me because I forced you into that!
Don't bring up any mails Dino because I have numerous mails from before that event when we spoke about you flipped sides which I made you do!

I am done with you Dino, Congratulations Caleb. I have no questions because my mind is set on who I want to win this game.
I'm no bitter bitch and I don't care what you say about this Dino because at the end of the day, You deserve this outcome. A second place for a sore loser.
3594 days 10 hours ago
LyonRemedy_
As mentioned in my speech, I felt that manipulation and lying in the first few weeks was not something I wanted to do. I didn't want to dive head first into forming an alliance, but I felt confident enough with the alliance I had coming into the game with Bubba and Dino, but I can now see why my alliance wanted Dino backdoored.

Again, I persuaded John into evicting Bubba and making the decision to evict Matt as those two people would easily beat me in the Final 2. Dino has made enemies with everyone on the jury so I only saw myself winning if he were in the Final 2. I don't want him in the Final 2, but Matt would have easily won if I had chosen to bring him to the Final 2.
3594 days 10 hours ago
LyonRemedy_
I don't know who Andy or Aaryn are MiMi so I can't respond to that sorry lol
3594 days 10 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Okay. Hello jury.

Im Dino, and I came to this game to play hard and to win against strong competitors.

Im not gonna rattle off my whole gameplay in the longest posts you ever saw because, honestly I don't think you people want to even read what I have to say. If you want me to afterwards, by all means let me know and I will.

I came into this game with a plan. My plan was to lay low till final 9, then pave a path to my seat in the final 2. I honestly thought it would be very easy, and no bullshit, you all were tough competition. With savvy thinkers and physical beasts and great people rounding out this cast, it was hard. But I did what I had to do.

The first and second week I used to form bonds with people, and by the end of week 2 I had a final 2 alliance with Duffy whom I was 100% loyal to and willing to go to the end with him because I knew that against him I would have a hard chance to win, but I knew anything was possible. I also got into an alliance with Kamani, Duffy, Caleb, and myself, and we all decided that Andrea's possy needed to go, with the plan being backdooring Andrea week 3.

But as Andrea's crew of herself, John, and Mimi continued to win competitions and change the plans, we decided to take out her followers in Jaxon, Toya, and Nick, even though later on I found out Jaxon was not even with Andrea. We got lucky Zuelke got banned as I also assumed she was part of Andrea's possy.

Fast forward a couple weeks. Im in a strong alliance, I had immunity the week before, and Im in a good position. But I feel Kamani feels too secure, and he also had recently brought in Bobby and Matt into the fold. I dont feel as safe anymore, and decide to make a move. I let Duffy know about this. I tell him we gotta flip to Andrea, and form a final 4 with her and Mimi. We have to save Andrea this week. He tells me he agrees, and since I have two votes this week it should be 5-3-0 for Jon to leave. However, he gets banned and forgets the plan and my two votes make a 4-4-0 tie. Luckily for me, Kamani is not around and Jon goes home in a poll.

Then, I need to do major damage control. Kamani is pissed. He thinks it was me. I throw Caleb and Matt I believe under the bus. I say it was them, so Kamani still trusts me. Then I tell Bobby I wont vote him out on the final 10 vote, but I actually do because he was the one person I was sure was safe, so i voted him because I had no time to read through my mails.

Final 9, the double eviction. I didn't throw HOH to Mimi, but I knew it was not end of the world. Then I find out her intentions are to backdoor Kamani, so I really want to play in veto because I still have Kamani on my side. But my internet crashes and I dont even have a chance to rally some votes.

Final 8, John puts me up for eviction, and I throw the veto to Duffy, my number one ally. He told me he would use it on me, but he doesn't. I get upset, but I still had votes in Matt, Caleb, and Duffy, whom we had just formed the Fantastic Four alliance. So I know Bobby is out the door.

Then, Andrea wins HOH and puts up the other three members of the Fantastic Four except me, but I realize I need to pull a Diane. I have to win veto and save one of my allies. I win veto, and tell Caleb Im gonna use it but then he says something like dont worry when you come off I'll evict Dino and the message was intended to Duffy not me. A little before the veto, Andrea tells me Duffy threw me under the bus. I was 100% willing to go to the end and lose to Duffy but he throws me under the bus. Im not okay with that. I save Matt, who is the only one who didnt give me a reason not to, and Andrea told me she was putting up John. Well, she puts up Mimi and I know Matt is evicting Mimi and John and I agree to evict Duffy.

That veto created a comp streak for me. I won 4 comps, 1 HOH and 3 vetoes, all consecutively. I won the F5 HOH, and put up Andrea, who I knew was still close with John, and John, my target. I then won veto, and I go
3594 days 10 hours ago
Dinosauro27
That veto created a comp streak for me. I won 4 comps, 1 HOH and 3 vetoes, all consecutively. I won the F5 HOH, and put up Andrea, who I knew was still close with John, and John, my target. I then won veto, and I got Andrea to swear on the lives of her parents to evict John. She agreed, and that is all I needed, because I would be the tie breaker. I vetoed Andrea and put up the pawn star Caleb and John was out.

Then Caleb won F4 and gave his closest ally safety. But I won veto and I leveraged it to the point where Matt swore on his parents he would take me to final 2 should he win final HOH. I evicted Andrea even though as a person I didn't want to but as a game move. I also did know that Matt would probably throw the comps so he didn't have to lie after swearing on his parents, and that ended up costing him the game.

Final 3--I know I need to win the final HOH. I easily coast to a part 1 win, and I call Matt out on his bullshit about part 2 when he could have argued for another time and such. Then for this last part I know I need to win. Mimi throws me off and Caleb, being Caleb, guesses on the most illogical bullshit ever when Mimi says she was mad when I didn't use the veto to save her. So Caleb gets ahead, and once he ties, I realize oh shit. I gotta have a backup plan. I tell him Matt has 7 jury votes, and I start attacking Andrea and Mimi calling them bitches and such and such. I honestly did this intentionally. I did it as strategy. I knew Caleb would think that I was gonna lose jury votes, when I think I deserve the win for gameplay over him because I played hard and I played to win. He was just the pawn the whole game.

Jury, I appreciate all questions and I just wanna let you know I came to win, and I did everything as a game move (except bitch at Caleb). Please vote for the player who played the best game and not the one who didn't screw you over or hurt your feelings.

Thank you
3594 days 10 hours ago
trickydicky
Dino, I tried to reach out to communicate with you early on and you gave me nothing back indicating you wanted to chat. Why should I vote for somebody who had no interest in talking to me?
3594 days 10 hours ago
Dinosauro27
I plead to you all to at least listen to my arguments because I may be the most awful person you ever met, and honestly I don't care, but you would award someone who said he made two fucking moves a win when this whole season he did nothing but sit on the block and kiss Losa's ass a win. Please.
3594 days 10 hours ago
bklimas
How does it feel to be in the final 2?
3594 days 10 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Dino, I tried to reach out to communicate with you early on and you gave me nothing back indicating you wanted to chat. Why should I vote for somebody who had no interest in talking to me?

Wait you did? I honestly was super busy in a zillion group games for a couple weeks after the game started, and sometimes I would come home with 50 pms and I would say okay ill come back to this and never did. It was never my intension to ostracize you. I also felt you were in Andrea's alliance, so I probably honestly would have lied to you unless you gave me a really good deal. You seem like a nice guy, but at the point that you went home I didn't want anyone to know I was saving Andrea and I didn't want anyone to know besides her and Mimi and Duffy that I was flipping.

Sorry for not communicating with you.

open group

Losa's Big Brother 3 : APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!