This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Losa's Big Brother 2 - FINALE!

Topic » Losa's Big Brother 2 - FINALE!

3593 days 10 hours ago
Ramanik
Yall will see me back here as an all star and a returnee. I'm happy on who won. Season Two forever. Thank you so much Amanda
3593 days 10 hours ago
losangelesgirl
*Closes lights in the studio*

Season 2 - Allways and Forver!

(Posting the confessinals now - jsyk)
3593 days 8 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Well John if you were gonna do that then just say that next time.

Also, I thought about it and realized. Y'all are mostly 13 year olds. So most of you dont have the maturity level psychologically to accept that you did not play the best game and that you were so hurt because your young. I used to be a bitter juror when I first started games, and I was 14 when I joined. However, as I grew older I stopped being a bitter juror, and I know that in the future you will regret this decision, but that is all I'm saying. I got jury votes from the most mature people in Mimi and Jon as they are older then me, and Bobby because he knows me as a person
3593 days 3 hours ago
Matt12799
We can't admit that we didn't play the best game, yet you think you did, even though you couldn't get up enough jury votes to win. Idk why you think we're bitter, when we just liked Caleb better. It's about what WE think. Not that you think you should win or Caleb thinks he should win. & idk how MiMi is one of the more mature ones here bc she tried to hook up with two guys on gaming websites and y'all were both throwing personal attacks when you don't even know anyone here irl. Thank you and goodbye
3593 days 3 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Goodbye bitch.

I am saying out of the final 2 dumbass, and honestly the reason I could not get jury votes is because you dumb asses are hypocrites and bitter babies.
3593 days 3 hours ago
Matt12799
You've said in jury questioning that you played the best game. & noooo we just thought that Caleb played better, especially socially. You're the only one who's being a bitter baby about losing.
3593 days 1 hour ago
Jxhn
me @ Dino: I'm 19 and you're the one throwing a hissy fit. I thought Caleb played better and I am entitled as a jury member to vote how I please. Just as you were entitled to send my ass to the jury.
3592 days 11 hours ago
Dinosauro27
So you think being dragged to the end as a goat by everyone is better than actually paving your own route to the finals by yourself?

Whatever you both dont understand how Big Brother works as you were both really bitter
3592 days 10 hours ago
Matt12799
LOL, I've been watching Big Brother all my life and I'm a super fan.
3592 days 10 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Obviously not if you dont respect good game play and are a bitter juror
3591 days 15 hours ago
Matt12799
You don't respect my opinion that I think caleb played better than you. I have a right to my opinion.
3591 days 10 hours ago
Dinosauro27
You're right I dont respect your opinion because your opinion is shit
3591 days 2 hours ago
Jxhn
Dino, I'm not going to vote for a delusional, self-entitled dumbass who floated to the F6 and then decided to actually win a competition and put up the people who played since week 1. Sure Caleb floated too but at least he admits to it. And don't start walking around talking about respect because you have shown none of that at all. This game has been over for two days so go take your delusions of grandeur elsewhere.
3590 days 20 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Seriously? Are Y'all still going on about this BS. Dino, You fucking lost. Give it up because obviously you did something wrong to not win. Can we not flood Amanda's page with this pathetic arguing because Amanda wants to move on from F2.
Dino, You got 2nd, You floated, You sucked at the game as a whole. Give it up and sit down for once. It has been 2 days and you still haven't accepted the loss but we have all forgotten about this petty thing so move on bitch! Because nobody cares.
3590 days 16 hours ago
Dinosauro27
I didn't float to the F6. I was a free agent the whole game and I saved your asses multiple times. I did not float, unless you mean the Jun Song floater because I was not dragged to the end bitches. SO FUCK YOU AND GET OUT OF MY FACE

open group

Losa's Big Brother 3 : APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!