This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Losa's Big Brother 3 - APPS OPEN!

Topic » Losa's Big Brother 3 - APPS..

3592 days 16 hours ago
francesca19988
This is part 1, of 2 parts of the applications for Losa's Big Brother 3. I need to find active people, who show up for competitions and pay attention to the game.

Tengaged Username : francesca19988
Gander :female
Color lever : orange

Describe me your character in 3 words : loud. controlling. strategic.
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3): suitmans survivor 16, brogs celebrity big brother 4 &5 (1st place)
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? because i make good tv. and i can win it

REALY IMPORTANT PART OF APPLICATIONS PART 1 : (TIMEZONES)

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day (I need active people) ?
How active are you from 1-10? yes ,id say im a 9

----------------------------------- GAME RULES - PLEASE READ --------------------------------------------
GAME RULES : ( One week In real life is 3 days inside BB house. HOH/POV/Evicton )
Day 1 : HOH competition at 5/6/7pmEST (One of this times) - HOH will have time to nomminate untill next day (day 2) 3:00 pmEST (The HOH will have to make nomminations ceremony in Dinning Area). The POV Comp. will be at 5/6/7pmEST on day 2. Nominees and HOH will play in the POV comp. and 3 other players who show up (if more then 3 players show up, I will random.org veto players) 
The POV holder will have to make her/his decision in next hour, if the POV is not used in the next hour, the POV won't be used and the nominations will stay the same) After POV meeting the eviction will take place and the players will have time to vote annytime untill next day 4:30pmEST. After eviction next HOH competition takes palce at 5/6/7pmEST again on day 3.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother? yes
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room's) ?yes
Anything alse about you that I should know? my mom went to high school with nene leakes (real shit)

Thank you and Good Luck
3592 days 14 hours ago
James1990
This is part 1, of 2 parts of the applications for Losa's Big Brother 3. I need to find active people, who show up for competitions and pay attention to the game.

Tengaged Username : james1990
Gander : male
Color lever : dark green.

Describe me your character in 3 words : argumentive,bitch also quite funny
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) gentlemans bb. Dangan Ronda.
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? Because I'll will win and BE THE BEST

REALY IMPORTANT PART OF APPLICATIONS PART 1 : (TIMEZONES) GMT

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day (I need active people) ?
How active are you from 1-10? 10 I break up from school on Friday x

----------------------------------- GAME RULES - PLEASE READ --------------------------------------------
GAME RULES : ( One week In real life is 3 days inside BB house. HOH/POV/Evicton )
Day 1 : HOH competition at 5/6/7pmEST (One of this times) - HOH will have time to nomminate untill next day (day 2) 3:00 pmEST (The HOH will have to make nomminations ceremony in Dinning Area). The POV Comp. will be at 5/6/7pmEST on day 2. Nominees and HOH will play in the POV comp. and 3 other players who show up (if more then 3 players show up, I will random.org veto players) 
The POV holder will have to make her/his decision in next hour, if the POV is not used in the next hour, the POV won't be used and the nominations will stay the same) After POV meeting the eviction will take place and the players will have time to vote annytime untill next day 4:30pmEST. After eviction next HOH competition takes palce at 5/6/7pmEST again on day 3.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother? Of course x
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room's) ? Everyday
Anything alse about you that I should know? You won't regret taking me on;)

Thank you and Good Luck.
3592 days 14 hours ago
jayhawk123
Tengaged Username : jayhawk123
Gander : Male
Color lever : Dark green

Describe me your character in 3 words : Competitive, strategic, and loyal
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) Yes, lyons big brother, dragos survivor, and bingos survivor
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? I am active and enjoy big brothwr. Also i love to compete in group games.

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day (I need active people) ? Yes
How active are you from 1-10? 8.5

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother? Yes
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room's) ? Yes
Anything alse about you that I should know? No, but i think you will enjoy having me as a player
3591 days 21 hours ago
AliciaNever
Tengaged Username : AliciaNever
Gander : Female
Color lever : Light Green

Describe me your character in 3 words : Sassy, Funny and Loud
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3): I'm currently playing Ramanik's Big Brother, I hosted my own show, and MAYBE I'll do Lyshan's Big Brother All-Stars (But there is chances he will start over his serie in September)
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest?: You don't miss entertainement with me. People said they like me but in my back I'm there target.I'm also a beast when it comes to competitions. I love competing.

REALY IMPORTANT PART OF APPLICATIONS PART 1 : (TIMEZONES) EST

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day (I need active people) ?: Yes
How active are you from 1-10?: 9!
3591 days 21 hours ago
Timboltork
Tengaged Username : Timboltork
Gander : M
Color lever : orange

Describe me your character in 3 words : Competitive, manipulative, funny
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) yes I do. (Tengagaeds ultimate big brother, smack downs big brother 14)
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest?

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day (I need active people) ? Yes
How active are you from 1-10? 8, I'm usually busy Sunday around supper time because my family likes having a big dinner together. But other nights and days I'm okay.

Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room's) ? Yup
Anything alse about you that I should know? I just think I should be picked because I would be a great competitive player, i love being social with the other houseguest and I'm ready to turn the house on its head :)

Thank you and Good Luck.
3591 days 21 hours ago
rory17
eal name : Rory
Tengaged Username :rory17
Color lever : Yellow (maybe orange soon)

Describe me your character in 3 words : Honest, Trustworthy, and Loyal
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) Ramanik's Big Brother and Stunzer's Hunger Games
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest?: I have an amazing personality that you and the competitors will enjoy. I will make alliances and back stab if I have to. I promise if you choose me, better game

How active are you from 1-10?

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother?: Yes
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room's) ?: Yes
Anything else about you that I should know?: Nope
3591 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room's) ? Yes
Anything alse about you that I should know? No
3591 days 6 hours ago
Dinosauro27
Andrea you gtfo stop stalking Losa's group
3591 days 4 hours ago
Jxhn
ok literally S2 is over. shut the fuck up and stop trying to live vicariously through season 3 when its in the damn application stage.
3591 days 3 hours ago
losangelesgirl
Lmao John.

I guess I was right when I said : Season 2 - Always and Forever, beause the Drama never ends.
3590 days 22 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Dino, How am I stalking this group when your name pops up on my groups page next to Losa's BB. The one person who is stalking it is you by posting a fucking app for S3! Give it up and GTFO of the group.
Sorry for this Amanda. I'm going to say no more because clearly some of us here can move on.
3590 days 20 hours ago
anthonyds__

Tengaged Username :  anthonyds__
Color lever : Dark Green

Describe me your character in 3 words : Fun, Outgoing, and very Loud!

Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) Ive played in TONS! Ill name three of my favorites. Sashas Reality series Big Brother season 3, Lyons Big Brother 1, Alicias Big Brother 3!

Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? I think I should be a houseguest to your Big Brother because Im a HUGE fan of BB. I love watching, playing everything there is for Big Brother! I will do whatever i need to do to get to the end! Ill lie! Ill backstab! Ill even create some drama for the veiwers! :) I know when and How to win competitions when I need to! Ill do whatever it takes to sit in the Final two of your Big Brother! I am also very active and always into fun actve BB Group games! :)

Yes I would be able to make those times! :)

How active are you from 1-10? I am a 9.

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother?  YEPPPP! :))
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room's) ? Yes Always!
Anything alse about you that I should know? You should know that I hate being around people who think there better then everyone else.

Thank you and Good Luck.
3590 days 19 hours ago
Warthhogs
Tengaged Username : Warthhogs
Color lever : Purple

Describe me your character in 3 words : Determined, Intelligent, and Loyal
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3) Gaia's Big Brother (Played in three seasons and won the first one I was in), TTRS 18: Big Brother A Tangled Web (Got 2nd), Lyons BB (Playing it right now), Ramaniks BB (Playing right now)
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? I'm REALLY active, really competitive and always try my best, I won't be a boring player because I actually do things and start drama.

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day (I need active people) ? Yes those times are perfect
How active are you from 1-10? 9.5

Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room's) ? I always do lol
Anything alse about you that I should know? Not really...

Thank you and Good Luck.
3590 days 17 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Shannon
Kaseyhope101
Female
Actress/Model
Green
91(?)
Sassy, nice and trustworthy
Yes a bunch not BB usually but TWD, I am hosting lost, glee.
I can cause drama and I'm active (usually)
Yes
8-8.5
Yes
I promise.
No...
3590 days 17 hours ago
tdatditdwt109
Tengaged Username :tditdatdwt109
Gander :femele
Color lever :white

Describe me your character in 3 words :fun,weird,nice
Did you play in any other group games? And in witch ones? (If you played in a lot of them you can just name 3)this will be my first 1 i hope
Why do you think you should be one of the former houseguest? because my strength will put me in good places

REALY IMPORTANT PART OF APPLICATIONS PART 1 : (TIMEZONES) EST

Will you be able to make it at 5/6/7 pmEST almost every day (I need active people) ?yes
How active are you from 1-10? 10

Do you accept and understand the rules of Losa's Big Brother?yes
Will you send confessionals (A.K.A Diary Room's) ? yes
Anything alse about you that I should know? im australian

Thank you and Good Luck.

open group

Losa's Big Brother 3 : APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!