This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[CYCLE 1] Week THREE Shoot

Topic » [CYCLE 1] Week THREE Shoot

4106 days 14 hours ago
kebin65
........................................{{TOP MODEL ALL-STARS}}.......................................
..................................week THREE ;; WALK ON THE WILD SIDE...........................

. . . . . .
. . . . . .

Welcome to Week Three ladies! The competition is really heating up, and this week we are increasing the stakes. That is because this week, there will be a DOUBLE elimination. From the Bottom 3, the judges will send one model home. The other two will be put up for the public vote. You all better step up your game this week.

-

We are here out in the streets of the amazing New York City for your next photoshoot. You will be modeling as a NYC socialite in very high-end fashion. However, we're going to add a slightly surreal twist to this shoot.

The Bronx Zoo has been gracious in allowing us to borrow a few of their animals for the day:

1. Chimpanzee
2. Elephant
3. Giraffe
4. Panther
5. Boa Constrictor
6. Falcon
7. Lion
8. Fox
9. Cheetah
10. Meerkat
11. Zebra
12. Kangaroo
13. Badger
14. Parrot
15. Wolf
16. Peacock

You will each get the chance to pick ONE animal and pose with them in your shot. The whole story behind this shoot is that the wild animal is your pet and you are taking it out for its daily walk.

-

[] e x a m p l e s

http://www3.images.coolspotters.com/photos/379562/gemma-ward-and-dog-walking-gallery.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_EgJni9m90QU/SxsmrYMyosI/AAAAAAAADAQ/hu-PpFVKy3w/s1600/vogue_nippon_aug_2009.jpg

[] t h e | d e t a i l s

+You will be posing as a wild animal walker out on the streets of New York City with a wild animal.
+STYLING :: For the styling of the shoot, keep the idea of "rich, high-end New York socialite" in mind.
+You may shoot full-body to waist-up. NO beauty shots!
+Claim your animal by posting below. This is on a first come, first serve basis. You MAY claim your animal first and then post your final shot later on.
+View the details on photoshop to see your options. PLEASE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PHOTOSHOPPING. YOU WILL NEED IT!!!!

[] p h o t o s h o p

You may ask me to:

+Composite a shot onto a different background. Just provide me (a) the shot and (b) the background. For this week in particular, I recommend googling "New York City streets" or "Times Square" for some good backgrounds.

+Composite the face of your model onto another shot. Just provide me (a) the photo with your model's face that you want me to use and (b) the photo you want me to composite it onto. You CANNOT use illustrations, the example photo OR any photos of any models currently in the competition.

+Of course this week you may need me to photoshop the animal into the shot. Just include the image of the animal you want me to use and I will composite it into the shot.

[] t h e | d e a d l i n e

FRIDAY, February 8th @ 11:59 PM CST
4106 days 12 hours ago
kebin65
Still Available Animals
1. Chimpanzee
2. Elephant
3. Giraffe
4. Panther
5. Boa Constrictor
6. Falcon
8. Fox
9. Cheetah
10. Meerkat
11. Zebra
12. Kangaroo
13. Badger
14. Parrot
15. Wolf
16. Peacock
4106 days 5 hours ago
kebin65
1. Chimpanzee
2. Elephant - KAYLA
3. Giraffe
4. Panther
5. Boa Constrictor - JESSICA
6. Falcon
7. Lion - MONTANA
8. Fox
9. Cheetah
10. Meerkat
11. Zebra
12. Kangaroo
13. Badger
14. Parrot - MCKEY
15. Wolf
16. Peacock
4106 days 5 hours ago
kebin65
JUST TO CLARIFY EVERYONE, I am able to not only composite faces onto bodies, but I can also composite animals into photos and shots onto different backgrounds. Don't hesitate to take advantage of photoshopping!

Although with backgrounds, try to get them as large and as HQ as possible.
4106 days 4 hours ago
Caitlynn7
body: http://imagesgonerogue.com/preview/04/maryna-linchuk2.jpg
this shot has been shot in new york!
face: http://imgbox.com/adwdxnWo
animal: http://www.firstpeople.us/pictures/wolves/monty/Marion-walking-in-the-snow-C24S8604.html

A busy new york socialite still taking time out for her kids and her animal (wolf) and the theme of the wolf being here is like he is the security gaurd for the kids and this rich hi-fi woman!
4106 days 4 hours ago
Caitlynn7
and sorry for the inconvenience , the face shot takes a few seconds to appear!
4106 days 4 hours ago
kebin65
1. Chimpanzee
2. Elephant - KAYLA
3. Giraffe
4. Panther
6. Falcon
7. Lion - MONTANA
8. Fox
9. Cheetah
10. Meerkat
11. Zebra
12. Kangaroo
13. Badger
14. Parrot - MCKEY
15. Wolf - LEILA
16. Peacock
4105 days 18 hours ago
aliumair
i cant find any photos.
plz Can you help
4105 days 15 hours ago
kebin65
^One way you could go about completing the brief is:

Find any picture of Jade where she is wearing something that could fall under "upscale NY fashion" (which is a pretty open-ended styling theme). You can either find a photo of Jade or ask me to composite her face onto anything body. Then pick an animal from the list that hasn't been taken and find a photo of it. Then find a background of the New York streets (any city street that could pass for NYC is ok) and I will edit your shot onto the background.
4105 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
I'll claim the panther
4105 days 11 hours ago
kebin65
1. Chimpanzee
2. Elephant - KAYLA
3. Giraffe
4. Panther - BRITTANI
6. Falcon
7. Lion - MONTANA
8. Fox
9. Cheetah
10. Meerkat
11. Zebra
12. Kangaroo
13. Badger
14. Parrot - MCKEY
15. Wolf - LEILA
16. Peacock

open group

Top Model All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!