This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TTJ's Survivor 11 Applications!

Topic » TTJ's Survivor 11..

3159 days 21 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
I'm WARNING you, please STAY ACTIVE while playing in this game, do not be rude and disrespectful to the host and my co-hosts! You can't sign up if you had played the previous seasons of TTJ's Survivor!

Applications
--------------------

1. Username:
2. Name & Last Name (Make one up if needed):
3. Age:
4. Color Level:
5. Gender:
6. Do you think you're a HERO or a VILLAIN?
7. Why do you think you can become the SOLE SURVIVOR?:
8. Are you ready for twists?:
9. Time Zone:
10. Are you active enough to play?
11. At what times can you be active?:
12. Will you be available in the month of October/November 2015 to play in the season?:
13. Can you be online at around 6:30pm - 8:30pm EST?
14. Will you agree to be a respectful castaway to the host (me) and co-hosts?
15. Mail me a description about yourself?
3159 days 16 hours ago
HaydenNicole
1. HaydenNicole
2. Peih-Vonne Lawgers
3. Irl? 16. In the game, 26.
4. Silver
5. Female
6. Villain, tbh. But im not like one of those annoying people who try hard to be villainous. I just am really determined, which comes off as rude sometimes.
7. I think my brains and my competitive spirit will really help me get far in the game. And a solid alliance will also help.
8. duh.
9. central
10. Yup.
11. Definitely not from 12am-3pm on weekdays. And weekends, it depends.
12. Yeah.
13. Yeah, maybe not EVERY day during the month, but some days for sure.
14. Yes.
15. Ok.
3158 days 1 hour ago
MrOrange890
1. Username: MrOrange890
2. Name & Last Name (Make one up if needed): Josh M.
3. Age: 16
4. Color Level: Black
5. Gender: Male
6. Do you think you're a HERO or a VILLAIN? Hero
7. Why do you think you can become the SOLE SURVIVOR?: Because I believe I can play a good game both physically and mentally
8. Are you ready for twists?: Yes, of course
9. Time Zone: EST
10. Are you active enough to play? Yes!
11. At what times can you be active?: I get home at 2:30pm EST and go to bed at like 11 usually
12. Will you be available in the month of October/November 2015 to play in the season?: Yes
13. Can you be online at around 6:30pm - 8:30pm EST?  Yes
14. Will you agree to be a respectful castaway to the host (me) and co-hosts? Yes
15. Mail me a description about yourself? Maybe
3156 days 11 hours ago
Gohandd
I'm WARNING

Applications
--------------------

1. Username: Gohandd
2. Name & Last Name (Make one up if needed): Glad L
4. Color Level: Light Green
7. Why do you think you can become the SOLE SURVIVOR?: I know what I need to do. I can do anything just to make it to the end. I play by heart.
8. Are you ready for twists?: yES
9. Time Zone: GMT + 8
10. Are you active enough to play?  Yes
11. At what times can you be active?: around 4pm est... and around 6:30PM onwards EST
12. Will you be available in the month of October/November 2015 to play in the season?: Yes
13. Can you be online at around 6:30pm - 8:30pm EST? Yes.. especially weekends
14. Will you agree to be a respectful castaway to the host (me) and co-hosts? Yes
15. Mail me a description about yourself?okay
3155 days 19 hours ago
Prest007
1. Username: Prest007
2. Name & Last Name (Make one up if needed): Preston Blood
3. Age: 15
4. Color Level: Yellow
6. Do you think you're a HERO or a VILLAIN? - VILLAIN
7. Why do you think you can become the SOLE SURVIVOR?: Because I am playing to win and nothing else.
8. Are you ready for twists?: Definitely
9. Time Zone: Mountain Time
10. Are you active enough to play? - Yeah
11. At what times can you be active?: Mornings & Afternoons & Nights
12. Will you be available in the month of October/November 2015 to play in the season?: Yeah
13. Can you be online at around 6:30pm - 8:30pm EST?  - Yepp
14. Will you agree to be a respectful castaway to the host (me) and co-hosts? - Of course
15. Mail me a description about yourself? - alright
(btw i'm xKingPresto on youtube)
3154 days 22 hours ago
Brandt69
1. Username: brandt69
2. Name & Last Name (Make one up if needed): Brandt Robinson
3. Age: 16 (17 tomorrow)
4. Color Level: Gold
5. Gender:  Boy
6. Do you think you're a HERO or a VILLAIN? Villain duh
7. Why do you think you can become the SOLE SURVIVOR?: I have good game play and bitches do what I say :*
8. Are you ready for twists?: fuck yah bitch
9. Time Zone: Mountain
10. Are you active enough to play? yah im at 0 min 24/7
11. At what times can you be active?: from 10est - 5est im sorta active but from 5est- 2am est im super active
13. Can you be online at around 6:30pm - 8:30pm EST?  yah
14. Will you agree to be a respectful castaway to the host (me) and co-hosts?  yah
15. Mail me a description about yourself? ok
3154 days ago
TR1364
Applications
--------------------

1. Username: TR1364
2. Name & Last Name (Make one up if needed): Tom Ramirez
4. Color Level: Orange
6. Do you think you're a HERO or a VILLAIN? Hero, unless people start stiring stuff, I'll start some villain shit.
7. Why do you think you can become the SOLE SURVIVOR?: Because I'll play my cards right and when I need to, I'll make an alliance and slay the game!
8. Are you ready for twists?: Bring it!
10. Are you active enough to play? Of course! Why would I apply if I couldn't?
11. At what times can you be active?: Weekdays: 5 P.M. EST to whenever. Weekends: All Day.
12. Will you be available in the month of October/November 2015 to play in the season?: I wouldn't see why not!
13. Can you be online at around 6:30pm - 8:30pm EST? Perfect! <3
14. Will you agree to be a respectful castaway to the host (me) and co-hosts? I agree! :)
15. Mail me a description about yourself? Sounds good!
3153 days 23 hours ago
LockerAmi
1. Username:LockerAmi
2. Name & Last Name (Make one up if needed):Ami Locker
3. Age:19
4. Color Level:Orange
5. Gender:Female
6. Do you think you're a HERO or a VILLAIN? Idk tbh it depends like I usually like to play Hero and all but if I feel theres a threat and they have to go then I have to backstab and be a villian.
7. Why do you think you can become the SOLE SURVIVOR?:I have the patience of the game and know How to play my cards right. The thing about the past is I always get cut Fourth or Third I believe those are my average placements.
8. Are you ready for twists?:Yes let's do it, we need em to shake things up.
9. Time Zone:Central/CST but I can follow EST since that's the usual TZ, it's just one hour back for CST.
10. Are you active enough to play?Yes Just go check out my past Group Games, I love a good survivor game.
11. At what times can you be active?:6:00 CST - 11:00 CST works well.
13. Can you be online at around 6:30pm - 8:30pm EST? Yes Works for me.
14. Will you agree to be a respectful castaway to the host (me) and co-hosts?  Agreed, if I disobey just read me the reciepts lol
15. Mail me a description about yourself? Coming Up!
3153 days 14 hours ago
justdontevictme
1. Username: justdontevictme
2. Name & Last Name (Make one up if needed): brien weber
3. Age: 18
4. Color Level: orange
5. Gender: male
6. Do you think you're a HERO or a VILLAIN? def a villain
7. Why do you think you can become the SOLE SURVIVOR?: because im a gamer im smart im charming ill get people to believe whatever I say and im a very convincing person
8. Are you ready for twists?: yes bring them on
10. Are you active enough to play? yes I don't do anything with my life im a bum so yes I am
11. At what times can you be active?: 2PM ESt to 10PM est
12. Will you be available in the month of October/November 2015 to play in the season?: yes I will be
13. Can you be online at around 6:30pm - 8:30pm EST? yes I can be
14. Will you agree to be a respectful castaway to the host (me) and co-hosts? yes im very respectful to everyone of the host I ever met but the players on the other hand I cant promise anything cause I bring the drama
15. Mail me a description about yourself? okie dokie
3147 days 5 hours ago
TheEclipse
1. Username: TheEclipse
2. Name & Last Name (Make one up if needed): Watermelondrea Jones
4. Color Level: Blood
5. Gender: Female
6. Do you think you're a HERO or a VILLAIN? Villain
7. Why do you think you can become the SOLE SURVIVOR?: Because I'm a boss ass bitch.
8. Are you ready for twists?: Of course, boo.
10. Are you active enough to play? Mmhmm fam.
11. At what times can you be active?: Pretty much all day every day other than Tues/Weds
12. Will you be available in the month of October/November 2015 to play in the season?: Mmhmm fam.
13. Can you be online at around 6:30pm - 8:30pm EST? Every day other than Tues/Weds
14. Will you agree to be a respectful castaway to the host (me) and co-hosts?  Mmhmm fam.
15. Mail me a description about yourself? Wow sure.
3145 days 17 hours ago
MasterB
1. Username: MasterB
2. Name & Last Name (Make one up if needed): Jackson Olbrish
3. Age: 13
6. Do you think you're a HERO or a VILLAIN? Depends on how I wanna play my game
7. Why do you think you can become the SOLE SURVIVOR?: Heck yea I can!
8. Are you ready for twists?: Yep
9. Time Zone: PST
10. Are you active enough to play? Totally
11. At what times can you be active?: M,W,F - 7-12pm est T,T - 8-12pmest weekends - most of the day
12. Will you be available in the month of October/November 2015 to play in the season?: yes
13. Can you be online at around 6:30pm - 8:30pm EST? Most of the time
14. Will you agree to be a respectful castaway to the host (me) and co-hosts? Yep
15. Mail me a description about yourself? Is that a question or is that required???? I'll just send one in case
3144 days 1 hour ago
JacksonWalsh
1. Username: JacksonWalsh
2. Name & Last Name (Make one up if needed): Jackson "Jax" Walsh
3. Age: 13
6. Do you think you're a HERO or a VILLAIN? Antihero. I do make some extremely villanious plays, but, in the end, I love everyone I meet. Unless you're an asshole. Then fuck you.
7. Why do you think you can become the SOLE SURVIVOR?: Why would I sign up if the answer wasn't a YES?!
8. Are you ready for twists?: Give me everything you got!
10. Are you active enough to play?  Why would I apply if I didn't? Oh wait, idiots do that.
11. At what times can you be active?: 6PM- 10:30PM EST
12. Will you be available in the month of October/November 2015 to play in the season?: Yes!
13. Can you be online at around 6:30pm - 8:30pm EST?
14. Will you agree to be a respectful castaway to the host (me) and co-hosts? Why would I not?
15. Mail me a description about yourself?
3141 days 22 hours ago
DryIceBros
1. Username: DryIceBros
2. Name & Last Name (Make one up if needed): Gregory Stevenson
3. Age: 14
6. Do you think you're a HERO or a VILLAIN?: I sometimes try to be a villain but fail miserably, so... hero.
7. Why do you think you can become the SOLE SURVIVOR?: I'll know when not to make a move (I'll still try when I think I can) and I think I could slip under the radar due to backing off when I should.
8. Are you ready for twists?: Yep.
10. Are you active enough to play? I should be.
11. At what times can you be active?: Most times after 3 on weekdays and after 12 on weekends.
12. Will you be available in the month of October/November 2015 to play in the season?: Yep.
13. Can you be online at around 6:30pm - 8:30pm EST? I should be.
14. Will you agree to be a respectful castaway to the host (me) and co-hosts? NEVER!!! :P
15. Mail me a description about yourself? I'll try.
3133 days 23 hours ago
marekactor
1. Username: Marekactor
2. Name & Last Name (Make one up if needed): Marek FuckaBitch (That's what my freinds call me cause i'm a playboy ;)
4. Color Level: Purple
6. Do you think you're a HERO or a VILLAIN? Villian XD ain't nobody got time for saving other people's assess, I'm in it for myself.
7. Why do you think you can become the SOLE SURVIVOR?:I'm very relatable and make alliances easily, and also I can minipulate almost anyone.
8. Are you ready for twists?: YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
9. Time Zone: Pacific
10. Are you active enough to play? Whenever I can be I am online
11. At what times can you be active?: All times after 6:00PM
12. Will you be available in the month of October/November 2015 to play in the season?: Yes.
13. Can you be online at around 6:30pm - 8:30pm EST? Yes
14. Will you agree to be a respectful castaway to the host (me) and co-hosts? Yes, my personality is very forgiving, and patient, just not my gameplay XD
15. Mail me a description about yourself? Sure...
3133 days 1 hour ago
Westyman557
1. Username: Westyman557
2. Name & Last Name (Make one up if needed): West Boaz
4. Color Level: Brown
5. Gender:  male
6. Do you think you're a HERO or a VILLAIN? Bit of both while sometimes I may play cut throat and take people out before they take me out I'll never lie about it
7. Why do you think you can become the SOLE SURVIVOR?: because I fight to stay. I fight to prove I deserve to be here
8. Are you ready for twists?: always
9. Time Zone: central
11. At what times can you be active?: mostly all
12. Will you be available in the month of October/November 2015 to play in the season?: yeah
13. Can you be online at around 6:30pm - 8:30pm EST?  Yep
14. Will you agree to be a respectful castaway to the host (me) and co-hosts? I'll try but if someomes starts a fight with me I'll finish it
15. Mail me a description about yourself?sure
3121 days 21 hours ago
Ali123Francesca
1. Username: Ali123Francesca
2. Name & Last Name (Make one up if needed): Ali
4. Color Level: Sky
7. Why do you think you can become the SOLE SURVIVOR?: Im a good player and I can do well in situations
8. Are you ready for twists?: The more twist the better :)
11. At what times can you be active?: Afternoon- Evening
12. Will you be available in the month of October/November 2015 to play in the season?: YES
13. Can you be online at around 6:30pm - 8:30pm EST? YES
14. Will you agree to be a respectful castaway to the host (me) and co-hosts?  YES
15. Mail me a description about yourself? YES

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!