This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 - Rachael | ALL-STARS

Topic » Tribal Council #11 - Rachael |..

1397 days 19 hours ago
noobsmoke13
RACHAEL TRIBE
- X (FireX)
- Harry (harrywasnak)
- Josh D. (Joshbb17)
- Josh S. (sergeant)
- Nathan (nathorix)
- Ikah (ZforZombie)
- James (J2999) -IMMUNE-
- TJ (TJ2807)
- AJ (zorbo678)
- Kyle (Kyle12212)
- Nik (nikw98)

JAMES is immune and cannot be voted for.

PYN for a question, votes are due at 5 PM EST tomorrow.
1397 days 19 hours ago
J2999
J2
1397 days 19 hours ago
zorbo678
AJ
1397 days 19 hours ago
FireX
X
1397 days 18 hours ago
Bvance1212
James - With this immunity win, you have officially beaten your placement. How does that make you feel?

AJ - How Simple is the vote tonight? Or complicated?

X - Do old seasons matter at this point or just lines in this game?
1397 days 17 hours ago
ZforZombie
IKAH
1397 days 9 hours ago
FireX
X - Do old seasons matter at this point or just lines in this game?

I think old seasons 100% matter. Everyone is repersenting 1 or 2 seasons and no matter how you did those season(s) you are still repersenting them. Any chance to make your og season(s) look good is a great time. Another reason is ya have people from those that may have been or are still playing all stars. Its a possible connection you have that could be the differnce between staying and getting voted out. Hell we hace seen how mamy season chata made this game and we have seen many old alliance spark up and work together. I also think NEW connections are everything. Its all stars so you need to build a connection with ppl who AINT on your allie list cause if your just sending people to the jury without ever building something with them then you wont have a great shot at thier vote. I think certain ppl get that last part and well others seem to think its ONLY about voting ppl out.
1397 days 7 hours ago
J2999
James - With this immunity win, you have officially beaten your placement. How does that make you feel?

Oh it feels great! Definitely glad to have because was a key goal i set out to do in returning, so yeah I'm glad to have. Hoping to go a lot further this time around!
1397 days 3 hours ago
zorbo678
AJ - How Simple is the vote tonight? Or complicated?

I mean, any vote with 11 people is automatically complicated. Eleven moving parts, it becomes complicated eventually. But I do hope that everyone is okay with the outcome, we’re all just here to play a game.
1397 days 2 hours ago
harrywasnak
Harry
1397 days 2 hours ago
nikw98
Nik
1396 days 23 hours ago
Bvance1212
Harry - Idols are a big concern in the game of survivor, how likely is it that we’ll see one tonight since we haven’t seen one since 10 rounds ago

Nik - How can you figure out who you can trust? The votes have been so close?
1396 days 23 hours ago
harrywasnak
Harry - Idols are a big concern in the game of survivor, how likely is it that we’ll see one tonight since we haven’t seen one since 10 rounds ago

With the level of paranoia in camp right now, I wouldn’t be surprised at all to see an idol come out tonight
1396 days 23 hours ago
nikw98
Nik - How can you figure out who you can trust? The votes have been so close?

To be quite honest, I don’t know who I can trust. I’m hoping the people I’ve been with are loyal and honest and I’m praying for a miracle. I’m not sure if the vote will be close or not, I’m just hoping I don’t see my name tonight. ;)
1396 days 23 hours ago
Bvance1212
Ikah - How likely is it that the six people who voted in majority, vote together tonight? Is there a crack to be discovered ? Or is the minority from last vote just screwed?
1396 days 23 hours ago
ZforZombie
Ikah - How likely is it that the six people who voted in majority, vote together tonight? Is there a crack to be discovered ? Or is the minority from last vote just screwed?

ANSWERS: Thanks for adding more questions to the many I already have going into this tribal lol. I think it's very likely the majority sticks together. I think it's for the best but it's not up to me. A crack to be discovered? I don't think really. The minority isn't screwed they've probably been reaching out and they have a chance but not with me since they haven't reached out to me at all.

open group

LKBvivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!