This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 2 Runway

Topic » Week 2 Runway

3546 days 14 hours ago
MichelleObama
Hello queens and welcome to our second results show of the season. Something important I must announce is that do to unfavorable circumstances Cinderoncé will be withdrawing from the competition. However, we will still have an elimination tonight, so good luck.
3546 days 14 hours ago
Clone
OKAY
3546 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
hii
3546 days 14 hours ago
ILoveSleep
*heavy breathing*
3546 days 14 hours ago
MichelleObama
If I call your name please step forward.
Aye Yai Yai!
Coral Zuma Ali
Honey LaCruex
Janice Taylor Hawkins
Rehab
Tatterdemalion
Zolene Dramamine.
You seven represent the best and the worst of the week. The rest of you may leave the stage.
3546 days 14 hours ago
Dusty12910
YAY !

GL yall
3546 days 14 hours ago
MichelleObama
Let's start with Rehab http://i.imgur.com/UYNa80w.png

Artpop: not even the whole cast of baywatch is going to be able to save you this time.

Oiba: Okay, girl, at this point what are you doing here? Honestly. This is a fucking mess. Did you really look at this and think "I'm gonna win!! :)". Did you not see the other girls who posted after you? What made you think this was gonna cut it. This is just really really bad. Your jokes are not funny, and most times I don't understand what they have to do with anything. And your looks are so predictable and boring and basic and blah. Again: Normal/Cutesy doesn't cut it in drag if it doesn't have a twist to it. I hope you got your dancing shoes on girl.

Me:  Your website really wasnt special at all. Like there are tons of sites with exact same concept. Nothing creative going on in your website, nor was it particularly funny at all. It really just was a flop.

Brandon: You know challenges like this are supposed to be funny right? There wasn’t anything funny or interesting about this really, also was the “celeb” page supposed to be really awful choices? I really hope so. Also the design didn’t make any sense I mean it was like the softest little barbie website and then all the boxes say GET FUCKED NOW FUCKING FUCK SEX TONIGHT. Also don’t try and put pictures where they don’t fit to fill up white space IDK why you did that it was not cute tho. The runway was the worst thing I have ever seen in my life if I am going to be honest. That statement was a little dramatic but seriously are you wearing a pillow case for a dress or what?
3546 days 14 hours ago
MichelleObama
Let's move on to Honey LaCruex  http://prntscr.com/4ez835

Me: When I first glanced at your submission (before clicking our links) I was worried, because you chose an idea that is a little overdone in terms of online relationship parodies. However, the site you made was very well thoughtout and looked very professional. I am so glad that instead of making tons of really obvious cat lady jokes, you tried to keep it realistic, and that also transfered into your runway too. I've been pleasantly surprised with you this competition, great job queen.

Oiba:  I thought your challenge this week was clever and it was funny, but I think the concept was so cliche that it kinda dulled everything down. That being said I've been pleasantly surprised by the calibur of work you've been sending out and I'm expecting good things out of you.

Brandon: Probably the most well designed website of them all! I think it was a really funny and easy idea to go with. The face looked very weird but I am assuming it was for comedic purposes. Also I feel like I say this all the time but that arm look like a corndog.

Artpop: the idea for the website was unoriginal and i did not find you funny. i did not like your avatar either. i'd suggest next time going with an idea that people haven't beaten to death already.
3546 days 14 hours ago
Clone
haha safe yet again i'm gonna fucking kill myself
3546 days 14 hours ago
konohavillage1
dont keep us waiting
3546 days 14 hours ago
MichelleObama
Now on to Zolene Dramamine http://i.imgur.com/1BHfru9.png

Brandon: A little too much for me, the idea itself was funny I think. The only thing I didn’t like is that you like overly did some things like misspellings. Also the website thing you posted had a font that wasn’t pleasing to read at all, and it is kind of a common thing to have a racist submission, whatever, but really you should try and avoid slurs at all times. Also the runway was well……something

Artpop: mmnope.

Oiba: What is there to say really. It wasn't bad, but then again it was cliche, and was just sloppier than a lot of the other submissions. Step your pussy up.

Me: Nothing about your submission really blew me away. The website concept could've been good, but when I got to your profile I just didn't understand, it just didn't seem really consistent within the profile, nor did it relate much to the website. Like you had me going with the name of the website, and then I get to it, and its like, oh. As for your runway, like it fit the theme it just wasnt good
3546 days 14 hours ago
Stering_butter
omg im gonna be bttm2
3546 days 14 hours ago
Absol
i know i'm in the bottom there's literally no way i'm high/winning
praying 4 safety tho
3546 days 14 hours ago
MichelleObama
Now for Aye Yai Yai! http://i.imgur.com/7IBhnx2.png

Oiba: I thought your profile this week was cute and it was funny. I think the thing that's holding you back is quality control. You should pay more attention to detail when you send things out to be critiqued because you could be winning every challenge. I'd say just be a little more meticulous and anal about what you send out because it really makes the difference.

Me: I liked the direction you went in, and not only thought of your website within itself, but also how it could branch out outside of its URL. The site concept was cute and the profile you had made was very funny. My only real problem is that you look a little too glamorous for the first date, except maybe at a new years eve party, but the aesthetic was nice so well done

Artpop: i was just bored by this. i was bored by this and the avatar was not good. first date with who? the queen of england?

Brandon: This was one of my personal faves! I think the topic of the site was relevant to stuff today and was still funny. The trigger list was perfect and I love that you made the person diagnose them self with OCD. Don’t fully understand the profile pic like what was up with the hair it was very confusing. The runway was a little much, like there are parts of it I like and parts I don’t. Most specifically this new trend in eyebrows is something I am not a fan of and the skin tone is a no for me. Also it kind of looks like she has a very odd tan line.
3546 days 14 hours ago
MichelleObama
Let's go to Janice Taylor Hawkins http://prntscr.com/4ewjwf

Brandon:  This website didn’t make anysense to me at all, what was the scam joke? Like are you stealing their identities or are you not really meeting people or what was the scam? The profile wasn’t funny at all it was very stale like some old ass white bread. Cum dick cum dick I suck dicks cum cum cum okay that wasn’t really funny once so I don’t know why you thought it would be funny like 48 times. Also cock Asian? Was that a pun? I get that it was supposed to be Caucasian but what did it really add to the page to do it that way? The runway was cute tho

Me: The biggest problem with you was that there was a lot of inconsistencies going on. Liek when you explained what your website was it was really cool, but when you take a look at your profile, it doesnt even seem like the same site, the explanation you gave and the profile you gave were totally unrelated to each other and didn't connect. I think the problem was that you made the website concept something that couldnt be illustrated on the profile, and that messed you up

Artpop:  you said it wasn't a scam multiple times but i really felt as if i'd be cheated out of 10 seconds of my life after looking at your submission. dreadful.

Oiba: So what I got from this is basic twink makes a drag dating profile. Cock Asian? I smoke dicks? I drink cum? Okay, just because you're a queen doesn't mean that everything has to be about sex. A reference here or there is funny, but when for every category that's the punchline, it's very one note and very immature and the site concept was Barbie.com on Xanex. Smh.
3546 days 14 hours ago
MichelleObama
Now let us go to Tatterdemalion http://imgur.com/NwVbRIj.png

Oiba: Your profile was clearly the best out of everyone. You blew it out the water with that and I think that it was the corner stone of this challenge which is why I think you did so well in my eyes. The one thing is your runway is a hot, hot, hot mess, haughnea. Like gauge my eyes out monstrosity. But the main challenge was about the profile and the website not the look, so that to me is a moot point. Good job, girl.

Artpop: the website was amazing, it was really funny and i loved the story that went along with it. i can tell that you spent a while on the layout and it all looked nice and the ads had me on the floor DY-ING but then you get to the runway. uh. my only critique is don't do that again.

Brandon: I thought the idea was cute and well made. It didn’t entirely send me falling out of a chair laughing or anything but it was funny and stuff. One of the best made websites there was. The runway was kind of…..well an interesting choice. The profile look is good enough to count as the good look of the challenge though so it doesn’t really matter.

Me: Your website was easily the best one submitted this challenge for me. The concept was unique, but realistic. It was also extremely funny without trying too hard. I could feel all the cosplay realness in the profile you provided. Your runway put the judges in an uncomfortable spot, as it was in fact male drag. However, this challenge to me was more about the website and profile, which you were lightyears ahead of everyone in, so good job.

open group

CANCELLED: Tengaged's Drag Race 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!