This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 4 Runway

Topic » Week 4 Runway

3538 days 17 hours ago
MichelleObama
Hello queens, unfortunately one of our queens (Oona Mama) has been medically evacuated and can no longer compete, but we will continue will elimination this week again.
3538 days 17 hours ago
MichelleObama
I will begin by calling forth the safe queens:
Coral Zuma Ali
Flabébé Buffay
Honey LaCruex

You are all safe and may leave the stage. The rest of you represent the best and worst of the week.
3538 days 17 hours ago
MichelleObama
Lets start our critiques with Irina Guillotine http://i.imgur.com/NsG3r8s.png

Me: Your L'Oreal impression was spot on. I thought it was completely hilarious and very accurate. Your runway was also very reminiscent of L'Oreal, even though no one truly knows what they look like. No critiques really, just a great job

Oiba: This was really funny to me. I definitely feel like you captured L'Oreal's overall valley-girl aura and annoyance. It was really good, and I honestly have no criticism. Keep it up.

Art: https://31.media.tumblr.com/85116d0876812030f68dc140e5692a60/tumblr_inline_n4ga89VpeV1qbk4r0.gif

Brandon: It was funny, but it wasn’t TOO funny. I don’t think you cared what the questions were at all you just ignored them so you could do whatever jokes you predetermined for the character. But the character was captured completely.
3538 days 17 hours ago
MichelleObama
Now onto Zolene Dramamine http://i.imgur.com/ELDFXoH.png

Me: Your look was very scary to me, idk if that was intentionally done to be funny, but wow. Your answers to the questions werent particularly intersting or funny, and didn't really exuse Kourtney as they were generic answers imo.

Brandon: There wasn’t much there for me honestly. I didn’t like the look, I mean why was she so pale? Other than that you chose the most irrelevant Kardashian I feel like to use for this challenge. So yeah it was not fierce

Oiba: Talk about one of the most boring and basic personalities anyone could ever try to imitate. The Kardashians are situationally funny, not funny by their own merit, therefore you were destined to flop from the moment you wrote her name. Not impressed.

Artpop could not be reached for comment
3538 days 16 hours ago
MichelleObama
Lets go to Jessieca http://i.imgur.com/4pNFYbU.png

Me: I'm so proud of you, you keep improving every week and impressing the judges more and more. I was worried when I saw you were doing Frenchy, but after reading your answers I was in need of many Kleenexs to wipe my tears away from laughing. You captured the character perfectly and the look was everything.

Oiba:  You surprised me when this came out from you. I didn't know that you were capable of being universally funny and I definitely see improvements in your runway looks and I'm just really happy for all these improvements. In regards to your snatch game, for me, it would hvae been leagues better if your typed it in Frenchy's accent. Even at that, a job well done.

Brandon: This was THAT! The look was that, the answers were that, you fully captured the character in every way. I just wish you would have typed it in her accent, reading “I mean wut elze would he be doin to them” would have made it more enjoyable.

Artpop: i loved this!!! this was it!!!!!! all of it!!!!!!!!! it would have been so much better if you typed stuff in her accent, but it was so in character that it's forgivable. like i could actually read your answers and hear them in her voice it was that accurate. and your look was on point. good job!!!
3538 days 16 hours ago
MichelleObama
Now onto Aye Yai Yai! http://i.imgur.com/ThQLE9o.png

Me: Personally, I didn't feel like it was that bad, but that is likely because I am a huge Mariah fan and actually understood all your references. I guess they may have been hard to pick up if someone wasnt a fan. I thought you did ok, some answers were flops but others were great.

Brandon:  I didn’t think this was all that bad honestly, I mean I didn’t feel a full character from this but it wasn’t bad, it was very in the middle for me. Nothing much else to say

Oiba: I understand that Mariah is shady and when we see her gifs and interviews it's so deliciously good to watch. But don't ever confuse that with humor. You tried but, Mariah Carey just isn't funny I don't think there was anything you could have done to make it that way. I blame it on a bad choicee of character, basically. An A for effort though.

Artpop:   you had a few good jokes and you had a few bad jokes. i really feel like there was room for some great moments like: "- A bottle of windex, Saw thru M&M's skin, could see into my future." would have worked so much better because it would have really been that shady mariah that everyone loves. yours wasn't terrible but there was times where it was definitely slacking.
3538 days 16 hours ago
Dusty12910
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

https://31.media.tumblr.com/93c5ba01d794e0d96ac047e8d1b21eb3/tumblr_ms0gzyOg0c1qf924co5_250.gif
3538 days 16 hours ago
MichelleObama
Time to move on to Tatterdemalion http://imgur.com/IvJdY7g.png

Me: I never actually watched the season of BB that Renny was on but I still fully comprehended the character that you intended to make out of her and had fun reading your responses, which really counts for a lot. Your look was also very accurate and cute. Well done.

Brandon: You nailed the character, the further the questions went on the more meh it got in my opinion though. Like the top 4 answers were good and the last two just existed. But it was a very good challenge submission.

Oiba: This really, really made me laugh at first. But as I reread it there were more giggles than anything. I think the caps locking overshadowed the performance, so that made it look like you were screaming it at us, but not necessarily in a good way. Even at that, it's still a great presentation of Renny and very believable.

Artpop: MARY!!!!!!! SAINT JOSEPH!!!!!!! oh!!! HAVE MERCY!!!
3538 days 16 hours ago
MichelleObama
Anyways, the judges and I have deliberated and made some decisions
3538 days 16 hours ago
MichelleObama
Tatterdemalion you are safe
3538 days 16 hours ago
MichelleObama
Irina Guillotine, you put on your best L'Oreal impression, and then dragged ha across the floor dahhling, you are safe
3538 days 16 hours ago
MichelleObama
Jessieca, the judges are so surprised, impressed, and proud of what you have done these past few weeks and especially tonight. Condragulations you are the winner of this challenge
3538 days 16 hours ago
Stering_butter
JESSIECA YOU DID IT OMGGHGHGGH
3538 days 16 hours ago
MichelleObama
J'Bran your Torsa impression crashed and burned, I'm sorry my dear but you are up for elimiantion
3538 days 16 hours ago
Dusty12910
OMG JESSIECA DID IT

IM NOT A LOSER GUYS OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
3538 days 16 hours ago
MichelleObama
Aye Yai Yai, you're humor in this challenge was very...elusive

Zolene Dramamine, once again the judges are unsure of whether you have what it takes to be here.
Aye Yai Yai you are safe, Zolene Dramamine you are up for elimination

open group

CANCELLED: Tengaged's Drag Race 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!