This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 7 Runway

Topic » Week 7 Runway

3512 days 17 hours ago
MichelleObama
Hi I'm not gonna mail anyone and I'm doing this quick so f*ck off
3512 days 17 hours ago
MichelleObama
Zolene Dramamine http://i.imgur.com/KKCIYyL.png

Me: This was really good. I'm so proud and impressed by your improvement each week Your story was hilarious and I really loved the look that you were serving on the runway. Well done.

Brandon:  You did the damn thang I guess, you were in character and it made sense. At some points I wished you would have just ended the story or at least made the teacher character less flat as hell because they were returning the same dialogue to each other the whole time for the most part. Runway was fine I enjoy all uses of the iconic P!nk hair.

Art: this was everythingggggggggggg i ever needed out of this challenge u channelled laganja u channelled it it was all there it was so  right yesssssssssssssssss

Oiba: I can't believe I am saying this but, good fucking job. Like I am really proud of what you produced. It was funny, it was fictional, it  took place in the past, and it was well done. MY only thing is the look is still very basic, but that doesnt matter because it's honestly irrelevant to the challenge. Work bitch! *confetti*
3512 days 17 hours ago
MichelleObama
Irina Guillotine http://i.imgur.com/rIhDw1I.png

Me: Your submission was definitely the funniest, and I really loved your look. My main concern is that there was no real plot to your story, it was basically just a few events that happened to Stacy during season 3. But since it was extremely funny it's passable

Brandon: okay this was a thing I guess, not really funny or interesting in my opinion. I mean it kind of was but it also was just like……….okay??? Also those eyebrows are a no, IDK what your eyebrow game is this season one second you are serving us sticky white semen brows and the next it’s this caveman brow moment and I really don’t like either. As for the outfit it looked fine I mean it did kind of look like a bunch of shredded fabric like tossed on to the body but it was whatever, ombre hair was that tho.

Art: this was funny but ur runway was very ugly and the hair makes me think of a tampon as well as the dress

Oiba:  Bitch, lemme tell you something, a poem is not a short story, that's whats first of all. Second of all, this story aint even really fictional, like a lot of this actually happened. But it was funny, I'll give you that.
3512 days 17 hours ago
MichelleObama
Jessieca http://i.imgur.com/AGkiojx.png

Me: Girl this was just a big mess. I read your story over like 4 times and only kind of understood what was happening. And then it also wasnt funny either and I was just very disappointed.

Brandon: Girl I really have nothing to say this……like I have no idea what this was or what you were thinking so yeah

Art:  well since i remembered crows feast off of dead bodies i'm not as confused about the whole bonnie mcckaw thing anymore

Oiba: ARE YOU KIDDING ME? What the fuck IS this like? It doesn't even fucking make sense. Like help me understand, what the fuck is second and third skin tone? Like second and third have colors associated with them now? What does blood have to do with anything? What did Mariah Carey do? Like bitch, this is probably the hottest mess I have ever read in my entire life. It was a short story that led me not to an exciting climax, but to my death. It was funny because it was so ridiculous, and it didn't even like take place in the past really. Like dsgSRGrgaRSQGRafdbaNGN I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE ANGRY AT A SUBMISSION LIKE THIS IS WORSE THAN ANYTHING ALAN DUNCAN EVER DID LIKE ergvqa edfo;endlvaoonjvdof;njvadlfnlv.
3512 days 17 hours ago
MichelleObama
Coral Zuma Ali http://i.imgur.com/u4PQovY.png

Me: I want to thank you for actually following directions that I clearly stated, cause like only like 2 other people followed them. Anyways your story was original, funny, and set in the past, which is everything I asked for. Your look isnt particularly interesting but I can feel what you were going for. Well done.

Brandon: this was that, it slayed, it was funny, you was OVA!!!! Nothing really to critique story wise it really fit, got a little like creepy at some points but okay. The runway I was not such a fan of, you need to match your pieces. The headdress was far too animated to match the rest of your outfit. And since the headdress is so huge it kind of is all you can see and it looks very cheap.

Art: OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! THIS WAS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS THE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVING DOWN LOW WAS EVERYTHING BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SWEAR TO GOD YOU DID THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oiba: So, this story gave me everything that I needed, it was probably the best mix of like the story and also humor, but um, it was a little explicit. Maybe your male counterpart, Cody, should look into finding a new winkie to diddle, cus theres clearly some pent up frustration there.
3512 days 17 hours ago
Stering_butter
Oh my gauwdt
3512 days 17 hours ago
MichelleObama
Aye Yai Yai http://i.imgur.com/6BBqvOf.png

Art: http://www.tubechop.com/watch/3592302

Me: Now here is the thing, it was funny. However, it was brought to my attention that the majority of what you used was just scenes from Coco Peru's videos with 1 or 2 TGDR references thrown in. This is NOT what I asked for. I wanted these to be original stories and you gave me a collage of copied and pasted snippets. I'm very disappointed.

Brandon: This wasn’t really creative, I mean you took a literal youtube video I have seen before and described it? I mean it was funny when you dropped the one avatar in, but not the noob one. Anyway yeah remember to be creative and not just copy paste things cause we could just watch this video if we wanted to.

Oiba: Girl. I'm not gonna clock the fact that you did a humorous interpretation when the criteria was fictional short story. I'm not gonna clock that your story did not take place in the past. I'm not gonna clock the fact that it wasn't funny and all these dots made me feel like you were TrishyTrash on an acid trip. You are dead ass wrong for this and you know you are, how you just gonna jack Coco Peru's work? Like bitch, she shud sue you.
3512 days 17 hours ago
MichelleObama
Flabébé Buffay http://i.imgur.com/1X3QCpa.png

Me: I cringed reading your story tbh. It wasn't really in the past since its like all current stuff you included. And then like everything was just really cheesy and the whole rhyming thing just made your thing more uncomfortable than funny. Also, your runway was supposed to be a character in the story, and i did not see a nurse anywhere in your story.

Brandon:  This one was just kind of in the middle to me.  It wasn’t bad but it didn’t stand out all too much either. If you don’t have to write a poem I don’t really see why you would, especially cause you had that elementary school child writes their first poem rhyme scheme going on.  The runway was okay I mean it is something that has been done before, but it was still good. I am always glad to see someone do an arm extension and not have it look bad so yeah.

Art: this was boring enough for me to not feel any sort of way about it congratulations

Oiba: I don't like. I just. How is a nursery rhyme a short story? Now, let's assume this actually did have the format of a short story, even then, this shit doesn't make sense. What is she going room to room doing? Taking the free soaps from the bathrooms? Jesus help me through these turbulent times.
3512 days 17 hours ago
Stering_butter
LOWWWW AND CODY ARE ACTUALLY GONNA BE THE ONLY HIGHS OH MY GOD
3512 days 17 hours ago
MichelleObama
Honey LaCruex http://i.imgur.com/uNgvWOr.png

Me: I'm glad that you also followed the directions I gave, which most people didn't. My only problem is your story wasnt really all that funny. I read it and was like, ok. It was just a plot line that was very predictable and overdone. Your runway was serving it though.

Brandon: Like……………what? Parts of the runway were really cool other than that I have nothing to say for the submission cause what????/

Oiba: It was a short story. Gud. It took place in the past. Work. But I wanted to die it was so boring. And that's it for me.

Art: you were also very boring but i liked that you actually followed the rules and even though you did an actual character who exists you didn't make them boring and literally copy and paste things from their videos good job
3512 days 17 hours ago
MichelleObama
Irina Guillotine you is safe
3512 days 17 hours ago
MichelleObama
Zolene Dramamine you is safe
3512 days 17 hours ago
MichelleObama
Coral Zuma Ali you is da winner, condragulations
3512 days 17 hours ago
MichelleObama
Honey LaCruex you is safe
3512 days 17 hours ago
MichelleObama
Jessieca you is lipsyncing
3512 days 17 hours ago
MichelleObama
Flabébé Buffay you is safe

open group

CANCELLED: Tengaged's Drag Race 3

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!