This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Link's Survivor Generation 2 - Season 1 apps

Topic » Link's Survivor Generation 2 -..

3544 days 19 hours ago
Giraffez
Name: Cameron Mason

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Blood vs water

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Kas we're so much a like

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1):
well lets see I was on three season's for you 1st 32nd and 12th if I remember correctly then all the other's I've played I have yet to do better then 8th in most 6th in a few
Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: well I won once already I just want to prove I'm just as good in the second generation as I was in the first
3544 days 18 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Name: Dana Mitchell
Favorite Survivor Season: Heroes vs. Villians
Favorite Survivor Player: Spencer (S28)
Previous Group Game: Won Suitman's Survivor Vietnam (1/16), Came back in Moral vs. Merciless (Heroes/Villians) and got 4th place BECAUSE I COULDN'T SPELL CHALLENGE :(. (4/20), and also won CK11's Survivor: Martinique (1/20

Takes to Win Link's Survivor: I've shown how dangerous I am in games but I still manage to keep trust in people I know won't vote me out, it shows how good I am at reading people and knowing if the knife they used to cut bread will be stuck in my back.
3544 days 17 hours ago
IceIceBaby
Name: Andrea

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Pearl Islands, BvW, Micronesia and Heroes vs Villains

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Jerri Manthey <3

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1):
http://www.tengaged.com/user/IceIceBaby
Majority of my Group Games are there, Some still need to be put on but everything is there :P

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I've played in Gen 1 and flopped but Gen 2 might be my time to shine? Or flop again *Sits down in a corner where I belong*
3544 days 17 hours ago
jmain14
Name: Nick

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Micronesia

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: CIRIE <3

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): Your Japan season, which I was the Runner-up of.

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I played terribly and rode somebody else's coattails in hopes of making it to the end, but now I'm ready to lead; not follow.
3544 days 16 hours ago
rabbaj
------------------------------------------

Name: rabbaj

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: heroes vs villians

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: cirie

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): none

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: BC IM AN ALL-STAR PICK....I will not disappoint you..PICK ME!!!
3544 days 16 hours ago
Skittles22399
Name: Derek H

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Phillipines

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Denise

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): Runner- Up in Vietnam

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: This time YES
3544 days 16 hours ago
J0K3R
Name: Ty

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Survivor HvV because it was a great season to watch with plenty of good blindsides.

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Jonathan Penner because he's a funny guy to watch and he's pretty strategic.

Ryan's Survivor Amazon - Jungle Games- 1/16
Ryan's Survivor All-Stars - 8/22 (Hero Of The Season)
(Won 3 Redemption Island Duels)- Survivor: All-Stars
Ryan's Survivor Heroes Vs Villains - 19/20

Last Man Standing!: Exile Camp- 8/20
Last Man Standing: All Stars - 15/20

Link's Survivor: Madagascar- 6/20
Link's Survivor: Tristan da Cunha - 19/32
(Medically Evacuated In Survivor: Tristan Da Cunha)

Mana's Survivor: Germany - 7/16 (Villain Of The Season)
Mana's Survivor: Cagayan - 14/18

Fowler's Survivor: Tihiti - 3/18

Rj and Samhuss's Survivor: Bora Bora - 9/26

Survivor8's Survivor: Belize - 8/18

EddieDee's Survivor: Exile Island - 7/18
EddieDee's Survivor: The Andes - 10/16
(Won 6 Redemption Valley Duels)- Survivor: The Andes
EddieDee's Big Brother: All-Stars - 13/14

Nathan's Survivor: Greenland - 6/18

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I've learned from my previous mistakes in this series and now I'm confident I could win, maybe lol
3544 days 15 hours ago
CarsonWorld
Name: Carson

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Nicaragua

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Brenda

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): Ramanik's Big Brother 1- 1st Place, Stuck In The Middle 2- 16th Place, Ramanik's Big Brother 2 & NJ's Survivor: Brunei- Pending.

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: I know first hand what it takes to win. My sister, Alyssa, played in Vietnam and Tristan Da Cunha! Yeah! I'm her sister! Although she didn't win I know I totally can. I think I have the right amount of social skills, strategic skills, and hopefully enough physical strength to go ALL the way!
3544 days 14 hours ago
Aydanmac01
Name:Aydan

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor:Heroes Vs. Villains

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: J'Tia

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): I've been in lots but it's when I was a noob.

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: Because i'm beautiful, blunt and love to cause drama. In doing that I can float to the end and win with me fab social game and also flip on people because I can do what I want when I want it <3
3544 days 9 hours ago
Justunreal
Name: Jerome

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: I don't have one but if i had a choice it's goes towards to the first season Borneo! (Even though I'm australian)

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: duh Woo!

Your Marquasas 5th
your Tristan Du Cunha 28?
Nathan's Greenland 18th (All because of Rhys)
Bingo's Papua New Guinea 7th
There alot but i don't want to say anymore!

Why do you think you have what it takes to WIN Link's Survivor: Duh of course. I will definitely would've won the game in Marquasas but no people think I'm a HUGE THREAT TO WIN! I learned from my mistakes and ready with Justunreal 2.0.
3544 days 7 hours ago
rasmusaj975
Name: Adam

My favorite season of Survivor: Cagayan

My castaways: Caleb

I don't know

I'm just want to win
3544 days 6 hours ago
Robbyjak
Name:Robby

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: hmm I'm gonna have to say Cagayan

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor:tony was hilarious and played great so maybe him but I do like Johnny FairPlay too haha

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): ive got 3 group game wins and a ton of experience close games and I've maybe even have been robbed a couple of times

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: because I have all the skills I just Ned to use them at the right time
3544 days 4 hours ago
bradyspaulding16

Name: Brady

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Cagayan

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Tony

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): Gaia Survivor Mayotte 4th Njs Survivor Fans vs Favorites 8th Links Survivor Madagascar 17th

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: last season was a screw up I made a dumb mistake this time ik I can win I'm physhacal strategic and social I have all the qualities to do it
3544 days 2 hours ago
neme81
Name: Jaylen

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Blood vs. Water

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Laura Morett

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1): well i have been in a survivor mozambique coming in 7th place

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: because im a person you'll least expect to bak stab you
3544 days 2 hours ago
gw22

Name: Gw

What is your favorite season of CBS Survivor: Pearl Islands

Who is your favorite player from the CBS Survivor: Go, JON!!

My best results:
J&M's BB1: (9/22) House merge twist
M7s BB3: (6\13)
M7's Whodunnit: Now Playing
Nb11 Cutthroat: Now Playing

Why do you think you have what it takes to win Link's Survivor: Because I am a new player and ppl have not seen me play.

open group

Link's Survivor Apps *OPEN*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!