This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12

3951 days 11 hours ago
KidA
Credit to Gaiaphage for giving me the challenge, although I'm not sure who actually created it:

In front of you are rows of hanging tiles that look like this:

Mearl Themissinglink Janelle Bingo21 KidA Gaiaphage

Your job it to shatter other players tiles so you are the only player with tiles remaining. Last player still in the game wins immunity.

The challenge will be based on rounds. Each round you post here 1, 2 or 3 names that you want to fire at (you can choose put yourself down). You cannot fire at the same person more than once each round. E,g you could not choose bob, bob and sally because you can't write down bobs name twice. When you post the names random.org will decide how accurate your shots are. You have a 70% chance of hitting your target, a 10% chance of missing left a 10% chance of missing right and a 10% chance of missing completely. When you miss left or right your shot will hit the nearest available tile in that direction.

This board is continuous in the fact that if I were to fire at Mearl and miss right the shot would hit missinglink. If it misses left, it hits Gaia. I process your shots in the order you post them make sure you include all your shots in the same post as I will only count your first post. If all your tiles are knocked out before its your turn to shoot then you do not get your shots even if you've already posted them.

If you shatter a player's (other than your own) last tile and eliminate them you get one of your own tiles back as a reward. If you have all 4 tiles still, nothing happens.
3951 days 11 hours ago
Dryerfish
Wut
3951 days 11 hours ago
Renegade628
Oh God luck r.i.p. me
3951 days 11 hours ago
Renegade628
brb real quick
3951 days 11 hours ago
TheBenj14
Well Im the first one out
3951 days 11 hours ago
ZombieOliver
loool, can't wait to lose this xD
3951 days 11 hours ago
Dryerfish
I will only aim for the people Sean tells me to aim for.
3951 days 11 hours ago
ZombieOliver
figures, you do everything else sean tells you to
3951 days 11 hours ago
TheBenj14
Nathan I'm sure you will
3951 days 11 hours ago
Dryerfish
Sean. Who shall I aim for?
3951 days 11 hours ago
TheBenj14
Nathan shut up your making yourself even look like a bigger dumbass
3951 days 11 hours ago
Renegade628
I'd prefer it if you just forfeited the challenge, less competition tbh !!!
3951 days 11 hours ago
TheBenj14
Yay please forfeit Nathan
3951 days 11 hours ago
Dryerfish
*cries*
3951 days 11 hours ago
Renegade628
Did I ever mention how I love that the final six is one #bighappyfamily ?
3951 days 11 hours ago
Dryerfish
*hugs jake and oliver*

open group

KidA's Survivor Series - Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!