This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (Mandera)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (Mandera)

3925 days 7 hours ago
Renegade628
Welcome to tribal council. Votes due by tomorrow at 6PM EST.

***PLEASE MAIL VOTES TO BOTH KIDA AND I, SO THAT I CAN READ THE VOTES IF NEED BE***

PYN for a question.
3925 days 7 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Coles happy trail
3925 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
3925 days 7 hours ago
Manipulation
3925 days 7 hours ago
Renegade628
Scott - You dominated the first part of the challenge today, but wound up losing in the final round. Are you worried that your fellow castaways could see you as a threat now and vote you out?

Ethan - Now that the two tribes have merged, do you feel any security in this game or do you think it might be you tonight?

Andrew - Congratulations on immunity! Do you think you needed it, or could you have gone without it?
3925 days 7 hours ago
Renegade628
3925 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
Ethan - Now that the two tribes have merged, do you feel any security in this game or do you think it might be you tonight?

I NEVER feel secure! It could VERY well be me tonight! So, I just have to hope that people trust me in this game!
3925 days 7 hours ago
Fobbyiyg
Scott - You dominated the first part of the challenge today, but wound up losing in the final round. Are you worried that your fellow castaways could see you as a threat now and vote you out?
I guess some people think of me as Game even though he though he lost the first 2 merge challenges so no.
3925 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
3925 days 7 hours ago
Renegade628
Jeremy - Are you noticing any tight alliances in this group that, if you don't take care of soon, could go all the way to the end?
3925 days 7 hours ago
Renegade628
2/10 votes received.
3925 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
Jeremy - Are you noticing any tight alliances in this group that, if you don't take care of soon, could go all the way to the end?

Yes.
3925 days 6 hours ago
Manipulation
Andrew - Congratulations on immunity! Do you think you needed it, or could you have gone without it?

Eh, I don't think I was in that much danger. There's bigger fish to fry than me, honestly.
3925 days 6 hours ago
KidA
I can take over tribal now. Thanks Sean <3

3/10 votes received.
3925 days 5 hours ago
KidA
4/10 votes received.

open group

KidA's Survivor Series - Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!