This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 (Mandera)

Topic » Tribal Council #10 (Mandera)

3923 days 14 hours ago
KidA
Welcome back to tribal council. Andrew, Mike, and Shaniqua are all immune tonight, and may not be voted for. The rest of you are all fair game.

Votes due before the next challenge (which will be live). Keep sending confessionals please!

PYN for a question.
3923 days 14 hours ago
_JB_
#Jeremy. is next challenge today or tomorrow?
3923 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
3923 days 14 hours ago
crazzycasey
3923 days 14 hours ago
KidA
Jeremy - Only 6 options tonight. Does this worry you? (And it'll be tomorrow. I get back from
Cape Cod late tonight so I can finally get on my computer).

Ethan - Your name came up a LOT at the challenge today. Could you potentially be sent home due to being a "threat"?
3923 days 14 hours ago
KidA
Casey - What are your thoughts on last tribal council? Do you think Scott was the right choice?
3923 days 14 hours ago
_JB_
Jeremy - Only 6 options tonight. Does this worry you? (And it'll be tomorrow. I get back from
Cape Cod late tonight so I can finally get on my computer).

Yes and no. It worries me that I have a better chance of being sent home, but I think that I'm not really anyone's target tonight.
3923 days 14 hours ago
crazzycasey
Casey - What are your thoughts on last tribal council? Do you think Scott was the right choice?

Hmm... Well I don't necessarily think Scott was the right choice. I think that someone like Andy should have already gone home, as stated in the majority vote.but e tribe does what they need to do. And I can't disagree with what they did.
3923 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
Ethan - Your name came up a LOT at the challenge today. Could you potentially be sent home due to being a "threat"?

I'm not gonna lie, I feel REALLY un-safe at this tribal! I mean, that challenge revealed things to everyone! And it just sucks that people think of me as all of those things! I mean all I'm thinking about is how much I'm F****** Screwed!
3923 days 14 hours ago
Ethan000
3923 days 13 hours ago
KidA
Ethan - Do you think that you COULD be safe tonight if your allies are loyal? Or are you in the minority regardless?
3923 days 13 hours ago
KidA
Andrew - What did you learn from today's challenge?
3923 days 13 hours ago
Manipulation
Andrew - What did you learn from today's challenge?

That people see me as an untrustworthy person which hurts :( oh wait I answered myself on that, whoops.

But it showed a lot of what the tribe thinks overall. Like Ethan being a huge threat, Shaniqua being mean <3, and Jeremy being nice too ^_^
3923 days 13 hours ago
Ethan000
Ethan - Do you think that you COULD be safe tonight if your allies are loyal? Or are you in the minority regardless?

If my allies stick with me, I'm not in the minority...
3923 days 12 hours ago
dfalc7

open group

KidA's Survivor Series - Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!