This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Mandera)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Mandera)

3922 days 8 hours ago
KidA
Tonight, eight will become seven... Andrew is immune, you may not vote for him. Everyone else is fair game.

Votes due before the next challenge, make sure to send confessionals.

PYN for an individual question.

**QUESTION FOR EVERYONE: Does 7 PM EST work better for challenges, or should I stick to 6 PM EST?
3922 days 8 hours ago
_JB_
3922 days 8 hours ago
_JB_
i prefer 6 pm, but i could do 7
3922 days 8 hours ago
KidA
Jeremy - What factors are being considered in tonight's vote? Are people beginning to think about threats?
3922 days 8 hours ago
Manipulation
3922 days 8 hours ago
_JB_
Jeremy - What factors are being considered in tonight's vote? Are people beginning to think about threats?

The one factor that I'm considering tonight is who could get in the way of my alliance. Everyone who isn't in my alliance is a threat to me.
3922 days 8 hours ago
KidA
Andrew - Three immunities in a row... worried that you're beginning to appear as a physical threat? Do you think you can keep up the streak?
3922 days 8 hours ago
Manipulation
Andrew - Three immunities in a row... worried that you're beginning to appear as a physical threat? Do you think you can keep up the streak?

Honestly, I don't see how I'm such a physical threat. These last 3 immunities have ALL been basically luck based, so I've just gotten lucky these last few times :p

But, I'd like to request the Immunities at 7. It's easier for me that way
3922 days 8 hours ago
NJDevil19
3922 days 8 hours ago
KidA
Corey - How do you feel about your chances of winning this game?
3922 days 8 hours ago
NJDevil19
I think anyone can win. I'm just focused on getting to the end before I focus on winning
3922 days 8 hours ago
KidA
1/8 votes received.
3922 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
3922 days 7 hours ago
KidA
Ethan - Would you be surprised if it was you going home tonight? Also, did last night's vote reveal anything about this tribe?
3922 days 7 hours ago
KidA
Shaniqua - Do you think that if you did make it to the end, people would respect your gameplay? Are you aiming to win, or are you just trying to make it as far as possible?

open group

KidA's Survivor Series - Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!