This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 (Mandera)

Topic » Tribal Council #13 (Mandera)

3928 days 17 hours ago
KidA
Welcome back to tribal council. Tonight, Andrew is immune; you may not vote for Andrew. Anyone else is fair game.

Send your votes ASAP, as well as confessionals.

PYN for a question.
3928 days 17 hours ago
mikespike
3928 days 17 hours ago
Manipulation
*walks in and sits down with Immunity on his neck once more*
3928 days 17 hours ago
KidA
Mike - Three Baragoi in a row... writing's on the wall for Dave. Do you think he has any tricks up his sleeve tonight?

Andrew - It's clear that you're playing a strong physical game, but do you think your strategic and social games are up to par?
3928 days 17 hours ago
mikespike
Mike - Three Baragoi in a row... writing's on the wall for Dave. Do you think he has any tricks up his sleeve tonight?
well the game is never over, he hasnt spoken to me about a move though so maybe he either wants me out or has given up
3928 days 17 hours ago
NJDevil19
3928 days 17 hours ago
dfalc7
Me
3928 days 17 hours ago
KidA
Corey - Do you feel like you're in a good position on the tribe? Do you think you have a good idea about what will happen at the Final 5?

Dave - Any tricks up your sleeve for tonight, or are you basically helpless?
3928 days 17 hours ago
Manipulation
Andrew - It's clear that you're playing a strong physical game, but do you think your strategic and social games are up to par?

I think so, I'd like to think I have good connections with everyone (well, except Dave, awks), but you never know if these people are two-faced cunts, so you gotta watch out for those.
3928 days 17 hours ago
dfalc7
My piece: ok so I know I would be the easy vote tonight but CLEARLY there are bigger targets and threats that should be dealt with over me. I will NEVER win this game that's obvious bc I haven't been able to make the challenges bc of my move to LA and I have just been so busy getting ready and getting settled.

That being said I am still a loyal vote and as of now I have not been approached by anyone with any deals so if anyone who feels they are on the bottom wants to make a move PLEASE message me!!
3928 days 17 hours ago
NJDevil19
I believe anything can happen tonight, so what do any of us really know?
3928 days 16 hours ago
KidA
1/6 votes received.
3928 days 16 hours ago
mikespike
woooo
3928 days 16 hours ago
crazzycasey
3928 days 16 hours ago
KidA
Casey - Do you trust anyone 100% on this tribe?
3928 days 15 hours ago
Manipulation
How many votes?

open group

KidA's Survivor Series - Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!