This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #14 (Mandera)

Topic » Tribal Council #14 (Mandera)

3919 days 7 hours ago
KidA
Welcome back to tribal council. Andrew is immune tonight; anyone else is fair game. Good luck.

PYN for a question.
3919 days 7 hours ago
dfalc7
Falcon
3919 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
3919 days 7 hours ago
Manipulation
3919 days 7 hours ago
KidA
Dave - You managed to survive last tribal council, but do you think your time is up now?

Jeremy - Did today's challenge reveal any cracks in the tribe, or do you still feel everything is the same?

Andrew - 5 immunities... do you think you're a threat to win if you make it to the end?
3919 days 7 hours ago
KidA
1/5 votes received.
3919 days 7 hours ago
_JB_
I think if we were to be in the final 9 or final 8, i think we would consider this challenge as an eye-opener, but it didn't reveal much to me.
3919 days 7 hours ago
crazzycasey
3919 days 7 hours ago
KidA
Casey - As the numbers get smaller and smaller, what are you doing to secure your position in this game?
3919 days 6 hours ago
Manipulation
Andrew - 5 immunities... do you think you're a threat to win if you make it to the end?

Eh, I don't really think so. I think the jury could be bitter at me since I have voted all of them off. But, you never know.
3919 days 6 hours ago
KidA
4/5 votes received.
3919 days 6 hours ago
Manipulation
Who hasn't voted?
3919 days 6 hours ago
dfalc7
Dave - You managed to survive last tribal council, but do you think your time is up now?

Absolutely not. I have to make up for my inactivity since merge so now that I'm finally settled into my new home I can really focus on the game again :) Gonna werk and twerk till the cows come home!!
3919 days 6 hours ago
crazzycasey
Casey - As the numbers get smaller and smaller, what are you doing to secure your position in this game?

I'm just hoping my alliance stays true to me. If not? Well, it'll be a hell of a blindside. We've worked our way to this point, why turn on each other?
3919 days 4 hours ago
KidA
Alright, let's get to it...
3919 days 4 hours ago
_JB_
nervous

open group

KidA's Survivor Series - Generation 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!