This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Link's Survivor China Applications

Topic » Link's Survivor China..

2054 days 17 hours ago
themissinglink
Anyone that didn't play in Galapagos, India, Samoa, or Iceland can and should apply.

This season will be a mixture of LIVE and NON-LIVE challenge.
----------------------------------------------------

Preferred Name:

Activity Level (1-10):

Colour Level:

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1 or 2):

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?:

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?:
2054 days 16 hours ago
TR1364
Good luck future castaways! Hella fun game, play hard! :)
2054 days 15 hours ago
Jasoi
Preferred Name:

Activity Level (1-10):7

Colour Level:Yellow

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1 or 2):A lot of Big brother and survivor

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?:I have a lot of good seasons

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?:Yup
2054 days 15 hours ago
Jasoi
Name Jasoi
2053 days 18 hours ago
Tester
Preferred Name: Testy

Activity Level (1-10): 9

Colour Level: Light Green

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1 or 2): Cutthroat Survivor (S4), 3rd place

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: Heroes vs. Villains

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: Yes
2053 days 10 hours ago
lexeyjane
Preferred Name: lexey

Activity Level (1-10): 8

Colour Level: red

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1 or 2): I’m in a couple right now for the first time

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: 16

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: yesss
2053 days 9 hours ago
alex1234610
Preferred Name:alex1234610

Activity Level (1-10): 1

Colour Level: white

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1 or 2):

Favourite CBS Survivor Season? blood vs water
2053 days 5 hours ago
Ratchett
Preferred Name:
Jake

Activity Level (1-10):

Colour Level:
Sky

I haven’t experienced you’re, but this will be my first group game in a while and I hope to get back into it! Thank you! I usually do big brother group games so this would be fun first!

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?:
Heroes v Villians
Parvati with the idols to secure her alliances safety, and Saundra winning she 2nd survivor is absolutely incredible and I loved it!

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?:
YES I WOULD LOVE TO <3
2052 days 5 hours ago
Zelen
Preferred Name: Zelen

Colour Level: Orange

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1 or 2): Most often I get to the jury, at least, but in the last game I knew a very bad place.

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: s4, s35, s36, s37

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: Yes
2051 days 16 hours ago
OhEm0507
Preferred Name:

Activity Level (1-10): 7-8

Colour Level: White (just joined)

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1 or 2): I am apart of the Tengaged Total Drama Island as Geoff

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: Millennials vs Gen X
2050 days 16 hours ago
LiukBB
Preferred Name:Luca

Activity Level (1-10):8

Colour Level:Tv star

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1 or 2): I have played lot of vivors and I won twice and i am a messsss

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: the one in china

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: Sureee
2050 days 16 hours ago
ChaBro
Preferred Name: Charles

Colour Level: Dark Green

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1 or 2): 3-4 survivor games made jury every time also came  1 vote short of a win

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: Cambodia

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: of course
2050 days 15 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
Preferred Name: Lila

Activity Level (1-10): 7

Colour Level: Yellow

[13th Place] Luis' Survivor Andes - 4-2-1 (Voted Out By Swagger, Danny, Harry, & Nolan) http://www.tengaged.com/group/6614 [18 Castaways]
* Won Pre-Merge Award with Eric*
* Won Fan Favourite*

[9th Place] Josh's Survivor III: East Timor - "BI 6-3 / AI 6-0, voted out by Corinne, Leanna, Bryce, Alaskan, Andrew, & AJ"
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7432 (Juror # 4) [22 Castaways]

[16th Place] Harry's Survivor 2: Anarchy Island - "3-3-1-1-1 voted out by Kari, Michael, & Kevin; Tengaged wouldn't save me in the tiebreaker http://www.tengaged.com/group/7261 [18 Castaways] (2)

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: Borneo

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: Agreed.
2049 days 20 hours ago
gsatt12
Preferred Name: Rebecca

Activity Level (1-10): 7

Colour Level: Yellow

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1 or 2): I don't remember, I have not been on here for a while

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: Cambodia

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: yes
2047 days 4 hours ago
5651Omar
Preferred Name: Omar

Activity Level (1-10): 5-9

Colour Level: Silver

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1 or 2): I’m always a fan favorite when I play for my “don’t car attitude, and always willing to make moves whether it’s the first or final elimination.

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: San Juan del sur

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: I’ll definitely try
2046 days 16 hours ago
LosAngeles
Preferred Name: Dream

Colour Level: Brown

Briefly describe any previous group game experience you have (including my generation 1 or 2): I don't remember

Favourite CBS Survivor Season?: Heroes vs Villains season 20

If selected do you agree to send in confessionals at least once an "episode"?: of course

open group

Link's Survivor: China

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!