This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Kasey's Confessionals

Topic » Kasey's Confessionals

2256 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
The Apprentice
2256 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I feel as though Gavin changing everything up with his market bologna totally put a hatchet in our tribe management. Like this task is so unorganized and like... the last thing we needed was more unorganization. And now the things due in just a few hours and we’re at a terrible disadvantage because we don’t know what’s up. I think everything is unclear, but... hopefully we can make it work.
2256 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
Jack is doing a pretty good job with working on his feet with all these unorganized inconveniences, so I give him mild credit, but I do think this scheduling and all the chaos was completely unnecessary, so like I’m un-optimistic for this task, I do think we had a bit of a communication issue, but we had that the first round too, but I do think our team is strong when we do talk and communicate, which is what we’re doing now. Hopefully that can push us to victory!
2256 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I sort of took leadership this round again, but only because I want to get started every week RIGHT. AWAY.  because if you don’t, you get late and caught up in the final 3 hours trying to figure it out. I do feel nervous every round taking so much leadership cuz that makes me totally liable for our potential losses, but like... if I can’t make logos or anything, so like I need to contribute somehow and who knows who would take leadership if it wasn’t me, maybe they wouldn’t even have a product out by the deadline... I hope we don’t have to find that out, because I came to win.
2256 days 20 hours ago
MJFJUNE
I do really think Brian made a mistake sending in Luis, especially when although he contributed less his contributions OVERALL have been very influential in this game, because he’s the only one who knows how to logo, and he did try to help. Again, I think it was bad management, and when I’m not the PM, I don’t take responsibility in communication and getting other people involved, as it shouldn’t be my job... I hope a swap is coming soon, but I kind of hope we stay in these teams, because I feel as though on this team my contributions will always be more appreciated as they’re usually the only parts of the tasks that have like... actual merit and almost give us the upper hand. In the future, I may just need to take leadership again, so maybe I can organize our team better. It’s a shame Gavin went inactive, because him as the leader would he interesting. Hopefully he’s fired still!
2254 days ago
MJFJUNE
Chris kinda sucks, like what the frick? I get that Jurassic Park isn’t an original or innovative idea, but he doesn’t even ask for my or to my knowledge Brian’s insight and he’s created a whole theme park by himself? This is a team task and that wasn’t being a team player... I’m salty
2254 days ago
MJFJUNE
Brian isn’t great either, he’s like “you can’t throw Chris under the bus in boardroom” as if this is some sort of social game and not who has the best work ethic and is actually doing the task correctly (as a TEAM ) I’m not fake for disliking what Chris did, I thought I was making it clear when I said “it’s good I guess” and that “I’ve never seen final fantasy in my life so”, like I wanna be a team player, but we’re supposed to be a team and a unit, not doing separate tasks basically. I get doing things by yourself when you don’t have a teams support with you, but you can’t go off and make a theme park all by yourself, never once addressing the group, and then say “hey y’all can do something too” it’s ridiculous

open group

MJF Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!